THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

took some time off the watch to make me a light for the euc, I wanted it to be automatic on/off and act as a break light, since the s18 has the break light messed up in the firmware. It is a proof of concept not a product, just wanted to share in case someone likes the idea. 

they auto connect to the wheel when they sense movement in the case of the portable ones, or when it sence charge in the case of the hardwired one, read amperage and speed, change their pattern to brighter and more frequent as speed goes up, solid when braking. When one connects it auto proxies its connection, so the next device can daisy chain to the EUC. This way they are completely stand alone if one wants them to be, just a light and a wheel will work.

Edited by enaon
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, OldFartRides said:

5Cauac- @ 2:39 - the “Argh !” that gets you through ! 

It's my old man grunt. :P It magically gives me that extra "oomph" to get though any situation. :efee612b4b:

16 minutes ago, 5Cauac said:

It's my old man grunt.

Calling BS on that one... you're far from qualifying as an old man. Look at what you're doing, is that something an old person would consider even for a nanosecond?

I think it's something the foley artist added. Or it's the S18's motor, they don't have enough torque for off road (I think you missed the memo).

:laughbounce2:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

Calling BS on that one... you're far from qualifying as an old man. Look at what you're doing, is that something an old person would consider even for a nanosecond?

I think it's something the foley artist added. Or it's the S18's motor, they don't have enough torque for off road (I think you missed the memo).

:laughbounce2:

Your right, I just checked with my sound guy and he did dub over me passing wind. My VFX guy also made it look like I'm riding a S18, it's actually a Master. :roflmao:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paul A said:

EUC vs. CLIFF

May 17, 2022
AKedOLTRgA1IxiT8wYAeO7oVTkNYK22dsxnkdE5v

752 subscribers

that was sketchy, that guy just waltzes over right next to the edge no drama, i had vertigo just watching. 

Pretty sure the insta cam throws all perspective and there was a little more room than it seems but damn - sketchy 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Paul A said:

Yes, quite sketchy.

Cliff edges can be unstable.

The ground can crumble and break.

Nice videos too F&B, good to see the channel growing.

thank you Paul, working hard at it. Trying to find the right mix, 3 people have bought V11 because of my channel now, that stoked me.

• Like 1

Not my video, posting for the ESK8 guy who organized the event. A few of our guys took part in this. Fun fact, I was carrying an MTen3 in my backpack for entire ride. I'm 2nd from the left (in the distance) in the thumbnail above.

• Like 1

It still won't charge.  This S20 is the combination of the S20-proto and an S22 .   The prototype controller failed and the S22 Batteries Failed.  So the S20-proto bats in the S22 rides, but now it won't charge.  I'm down to 60% so this could be a last ride for a while.  

PS:  I replaced the shock with an air-shock.