THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

19 minutes ago, Freeforester said:

…aaaand, back to battery technology, this time Li/Sulphur, which sounds quite promising:

Yeah, i also saw that yesterday.. Let's hope we will get some "new" "better" batteries in next 3-5 years. :wub:

10 hours ago, Robse said:

@ShanesPlanet never had a crash?  It's kinda chills run down my back watching this ;)

I did step off the sherman once on my cemetary hill. I landed on my feet but the wheel decided to try and run me over, then it fell at zero speed. I dont really call it a crash, rather a improper dismount. It felt like being hit in the calf with a ball peen hammer. The little knubs on front were the culprit. I've been pretty lucky and not fallen much on an euc. I think its a combo of luck, decent wheels, and paying attention. I do typically fall at least a couple times each time I go attack the mountains on a dirtbike tho. I typically fall when snowboarding, at least once a session. Im good at crashing my little planes too. :D

@FunkyThats not true. I try to always wear some form of clothing.....:eff02be2d7:

Edited by ShanesPlanet

2 minutes ago, Funky said:

Dam i didn't know jeans and T-shirt counts as "gear" As in protection gear. :D I mentioned gear not "clothing" :D 

I'd much rather fall with clothes on. Ever see a naked baby fall on concrete at 3mph? Yeah, cotton counts as protection.  :)

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I'd much rather fall with clothes on. Ever see a naked baby fall on concrete at 3mph? Yeah, cotton counts as protection.  :)

Dam then my hairy back/chest hair count as body armor also. :D 

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tawpie said:

These guys would be naturals on an EUC... timestamped, but it's at 11:07. Probably not nearly as exciting, but it saves all the hiking back up!

haha :-)  one trip down this trail on a euc = broken rim (for sure !)

Edited by Robse

6 hours ago, Dosingpsychedelics said:

Eucgirl on YouTube she is badass 🤘🏻😎🤘🏻

Just flying - does she even weigh as much as the wheel!?

Man, if we're just talking just EUCs, kids whose parents can afford these toys for them got it made.

I can't even imagine what life would've been like to get a performance wheel in elementary or junior high. Would I have even cared about a driver's license? Probably not at all.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AeMie said:

No accidents here. Just hate that their intentions aren't good.

Man: the most dangerous animal.

There's one reason to run a chest rig when you're in the jungle.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2022 at 10:27 AM, Wolverine said:

Could we please avoid yourAubsome videos in our forum in the future? In every single video, the camera is set to display a specific area of the human body and I feel that our community is mature enough not to view, not so support and not to distribute this kind of content. This kind of footage is more suitable for onlyfans page. Thank you.

I totally disagree with you here. yourAubsome has every right to post as it does. Your comment could be construed as very offensive. Its akin to saying woman shouldn't wear provocative clothing when in public. As animals we all show off to attract others, both men and women. Its totally natural and nothing to be ashamed of. All vlogs on EUC footage shows crotch, butts etc. just because of the camera angles required. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Vanturion said:

Man: the most dangerous animal.

There's one reason to run a chest rig when you're in the jungle.

Blanket statement, but you're on the right track

Edited by Esash
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, The Brahan Seer said:

I totally disagree with you here. yourAubsome has every right to post as it does. Your comment could be construed as very offensive. Its akin to saying woman shouldn't wear provocative clothing when in public. As animals we all show off to attract others, both men and women. Its totally natural and nothing to be ashamed of. All vlogs on EUC footage shows crotch, butts etc. just because of the camera angles required. 

Sure they have a right to post it. But others who correctly identify this type of content as base and appealing solely to the lowest form of existence, pure animalistic instinct have a right to judge and criticize it as such appropriately.

The difference with many other EUC videos is that those films aren't dedicated explicitly to triggering a sexual response in men, they are bringing value to the audience by demonstrating rider skill, providing tips, demonstrating nature, or telling a story. Some guys even have daughters and recognize that it is better to live in a society where other women exemplify virtue over promoting their ass, literally, like a baboon to encourage other young people thoughts and actions to mirror that of the bonobo. It's degenerate and when you encourage this type of behavior you end up with a broken society full of single moms which then require the support of the state which then come after men in the form of taxation. Actions --> Consequences.

I mean this is really basic stuff though, don't know why anyone needs to type all of this out. People should know better, it's just pure simping on display here and the long-term consequences for a civilization that refuses to call a spade a spade are a return to the primitive. That alone is reason to judge, and that alone is reason to shame. We are capable of better, but so many would have us return to dust in an effort to never take a moral stand on the actions of women and the man filming in this case because the prevailing cultural momentum in the West incentivizes unlimited tolerance.

Last thing I'll say, taking a dump is also natural and also nothing to be ashamed of too. It doesn't mean I point the camera at my ass to display the natural glory of expelling a load.

• Like 2

The behaviour in the above vlog is terrible. It rarely occurs in my neck of the woods. Women can go out and wear what they like without fear of this kind of harassment.   By saying women should not wear provocative clothing is putting the blame of men's bad behaviour on women. We are responsible for our own actions and how we react. No-one else.  When living in Australia we have beaches where women can go topless without fear too. In fact flesh is so normal no-one gives it a second thought. 

• Like 1