THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

@ForwardnbakNice video! I tried to leave a comment under the video, but for some strange reason, YouTube does not accept my comment.

What is the model of the Alpinestars that you use? At this moment I am using a Vans high top shoe, but these will not protect my ankle in case of fall. I am looking for a proper protection for my feet, but it is so challenging to find something as there´s a lot of different boots available. I am using Leatt Dual Axis and of course this new footwear should fit with Dual Axis. They should have a great protection and also, they should be comfort to wear while riding.

I noticed that you mentioned grip. Have you considered changing a tire? I use the Heidenau K66 80/90-14 on my V11 and it is undoubtedly one of the best tires available for the V11.

By the way, the dog owners have also made peculiar remarks (helmet, body armor, roads allowed only for dogs etc.) to me, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to understand them completely. I am a dog owner, and my dog doesn't care what's going on around her. I hope you don't mind of these dog owners :-) Go back and have fun as you have done it before!

• Like 3

E3D72C11-B46D-4576-A56F-090EEF933733.thumb.jpeg.8a1af9d7f452f7def32068221394de1a.jpeg

Hey Wolverine, thanks for the support.

still learning and it helps me heaps. Cheers!

not sure why it wouldn’t let you comment? That seems odd? Still learning all the buttons on YouTube but others are commenting on that vid no problem so I think it’s working.

yes I am definitely thinking of a tyre change, I appreciate the recommendation. I’m still paying off the KS22 (a little left) once I have a backup wheel I’m really keen to learn how to change my v11 tyre.

the boots are Alpinestars SMX plus I can’t quite remember which version they change each season I think. 

I love dogs and all dog owners. I tolerate most people :) I think I was just caught out by Karen’s matter of factness and assumption I would be reckless with her puppy.

was a good day anyway 

Thanks again for sharing my link! 

Edited by Forwardnbak
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Forwardnbak said:

yes I am definitely thi king of a tyre change,Lo appreciate the recommendation. I’m still paying off the KS22 (a little left) once I have a backup wheel I’m really keen to learn how to change my v11 tyre.

I suppose it's not impossible.  It is certainly not easy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolverine said:

but for some strange reason, YouTube does not accept my comment.

Youtube censors its comments. If you find you can't add one its because it doesn't like a particular word. Now what the word is can be anything from what it perceives as inappropriate, to say mentioning specific brands is my guess but who knows. I tend to put brackets in a word which it doesn't like and it tends to go through. eg That is a (k)iller wheel!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi, is it the original arm, for your insta 360, what's the distance between your hand and the camera, please ? Do you use a longer arm than the first arm ?

22 minutes ago, varamontelo said:

Hi, is it the original arm, for your insta 360, what's the distance between your hand and the camera, please ? Do you use a longer arm than the first arm ?

hey varamontelo here is the link below. In the Insta extended version 2 stick. Version 2 allows you to hold position at any length. The 1st edition had fixed positions. 
its 3mtr fully extended. 

https://store.insta360.com/product/Extended_Edition_Selfie_Stick?c=1344&gclid=CjwKCAjw6dmSBhBkEiwA_W-EoH8gXE69ljtIuZr7hhgS2JcYjZDBOMfTq-zwUfBNexCGdC0up6Y_shoCUNAQAvD_BwE&X-Country=AU

• Upvote 1

Found this gem on my first wheel 6 years ago.  Completely forgot about it until I had a geocaching conversation came up and I wondered what happed to the vid?
I may have to rig my current MSP with the old lights I hovered on.

Edited by Czestnut
used link tags, didn't get preview pic
  • Upvote 1