THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Hi!

I'm new to this forums, but have been riding EUCs for a little over a year now. I love city riding and usually goes out at night after work just cruising around. Just want to share our setup for night rides.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

The side pad are too big on these new wheels. More and more plastic, bigger higher larger each days. When a wheeler during a crash, will canot get the legs or feet out of these " goldorak wheels " he lost its walking mode, sorry no sport on vidéo but danger on your mountain ride.

Edited by varamontelo

@Forwardnbak posted a new video:

@Forwardnbak I love to watch your videos of a Inmotion V11, the Insta360 gives a whole new dimension and scenery is beautiful. You have earned my subscription. Keep up the good work!

I don’t recommend any cable locks in any circumstances as the protection you get is nonexistent. Please @Forwardnbak change your lock code, as the code is clearly visible in the video, and a thief can walk in and simply take your euc with ease. Thank you!

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Wolverine said:

@Forwardnbak posted a new video:

@Forwardnbak I love to watch your videos of a Inmotion V11, the Insta360 gives a whole new dimension and scenery is beautiful. You have earned my subscription. Keep up the good work!

I don’t recommend any cable locks in any circumstances as the protection you get is nonexistent. Please @Forwardnbak change your lock code, as the code is clearly visible in the video, and a thief can walk in and simply take your euc with ease. Thank you!

Thanks so so much. I really appreciate that, I’m working hard to make the videos watchable and of content worthy. Thanks Wolverine, still developing my style but staring to relax. 

I have changed the code, I kind of went on auto pilot for that part of the edit :/

I NEVER use a bike lock, but that is on my uni campus and I left it in sight of security, I also have portable insurance on it… in case.

I wasn’t really trying to promote that you can do this… maybe I might edit. Kind of just showing you CAN with the v11.

thanks again for the vote of confidence Wolverine. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, varamontelo said:

Thanks F&B for your videos. Insta360 is a serious material.

Thanks so much. I know there’s not much content for most advanced people here. Just a guy rolling.
These threads grew me though. You all inspired me to love EUC so I like showing my progress here. 

On 3/16/2022 at 7:24 PM, Forwardnbak said:

My latest one 

great vid and funny commentary - wind can dbl batt depletion and, if u r carrying large pizza boxes, cause u to drift dangerously!  no matter wt u must protect the 🍕!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, redsnapper said:

great vid and funny commentary - wind can dbl batt depletion and, if u r carrying large pizza boxes, cause u to drift dangerously!  no matter wt u must protect the 🍕!

I was just out recording and funny pizza was the conversation again :) mmmm pizza 

This is a video of a group ride in Jakarta Indonesia. I was impressed with how friendly the road system and environment are for PEV's, Scooters, Motorcycles, and the like. Not many cars on the roads, at least in what was shown in the video. The roads were wide, smooth, clean, and well maintained. I would feel comfortable going 50+ kph on these roads. Although, the group in the group ride could have been pretty big, there is no way of knowing where the group would end since all you see is a sea of PEV's, and motorcycles. 

https://youtu.be/pjZlWkL50Tg

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Forwardnbak said:

Still trying to go backwards 

Loved your videos so much I bought a used V11 yesterday.  Thanks!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Paradox said:

Loved your videos so much I bought a used V11 yesterday.  Thanks!

Oh gee that is a huge step and massive vote of confidence to me. Thanks Paradox, that means heaps to me. All I wanted was to promote these devices to people. Cheers, be stoked with that purchase! Congrats! 

• Like 1