THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

This was my son's second time riding an EUC in 11 months and is first long distance ride. I was very impressed how quickly he became comfortable using the Kingsong S18. I lowered the pressure of the tire to make it easier for him to balance and in no time was confident in making turns and accelerating. It was a fantastic first Father & Son Ride!!

• Like 2

Wheel torque with wheel people episode 5 podcast is now available 😊 we discuss 

- v13

- s20

- Ban EUC and e-scooter ban on London transport

- EX2

- Begode hero

- Abram fix 

Edited by Afeez Kay
  • Like 1

Riding alongside flowing creeks, green meadows and twisty roads of some of my favorite Bay Area Back Roads. In this episode, we'll start off through the single lane old Gilroy Hot Springs Rd. and finish off riding downhill on the twisty turns of Cañada Rd. This video features both normal and seated riding.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Sorry to flood the page 2 in a row. I think I made a better iMovie song for this one. It’s fun working on editing skills.  Nothing fancy just commuting to buy bread and finding an excuse to roll by videoing.

inmotion v11, Pass helmet, filmed hand held IPhone 13 pro max on ultra wide lens.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jon Stern said:

The iPhone 13 Pro Max does an okay job here, but I know I wouldn't ride with a AU$1,699 phone like that. All it takes is a minor spill to destroy, or at least damage it.

I totally agree. That’s why I used someone else’s phone ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jon Stern said:

The iPhone 13 Pro Max does an okay job here, but I know I wouldn't ride with a AU$1,699 phone like that. All it takes is a minor spill to destroy, or at least damage it.

No actually it is mine, I have portable insurance and applecare plus accident. I do not aim to drop, understand it can happen. It is basically a part of my arm, kind of fused into my hand most of the time. 

there is a good chance of a spill. It’s a versatile phone though and works well for a job. 

4 minutes ago, Forwardnbak said:

It’s a versatile phone though and works well for a job.

A selfie stick would make the field of view larger.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Paradox said:

A selfie stick would make the field of view larger.

I want one. It’s a hefty phone so I think I’d need something pretty sturdy. I have a monopod I use for my dslr I might have a clamp that may hold it well. I’ll test. 

I think any extension would increase the man’s confidence and allow a little more in. 

• Like 1