THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

I think the pressure is too high for this one my friend which makes you wobbles
I drove it about 3000 km on my old msp the sweet spot was around 1,8 bar for 92 kg above 2 bar the behavior is strange on road especially in curve and way too bouncy, 2,15 bar except if you are 120 kg that explains your feeling

• Like 1

On 11/27/2021 at 6:54 PM, Bizra6ot said:

I think the pressure is too high for this one my friend which makes you wobbles
I drove it about 3000 km on my old msp the sweet spot was around 1,8 bar for 92 kg above 2 bar the behavior is strange on road especially in curve and way too bouncy, 2,15 bar except if you are 120 kg that explains your feeling

Really? Quess I gotta try to lower the pressure a bit again. I tried it 1st on 1,8bar. It ride out of balance under 5km. I raised it to 2,3bar and have been able to go down to 2,15bar to keep it safe. Under 2bar it start to get uncentered on bounces. Perhaps there is some tolerance between tire batches and mine is just a bit more loose (it was really easy to get on rim)?

E: Changed to hard mode and this did change everything, pure diamond. Love the tire to bits, today I did 146A on my MSP HT acceleration in accident when my pedals slipped (got ice between pedal and boot, waiting for spikes).. The tire took it like a boss on snow-ice surface.

Edited by Kutvelo
  • Like 1