THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

7 minutes ago, OldFartRides said:

…noticed a good deal of wobble. Nothing crazy, or unmanageable, but just sayin.

be interesting where I'm at at 1000 miles on this wheel (currently around 500) - I've felt scary speed wobbles (msp speed), and none of these qualify. 

Certainly don't want to have any wobble going over a series of bumps at high speed - but I've also avoided that awkward feeling so far on the V12

19 hours ago, Creative Nomad said:

Wales is beyond breathtaking and thanks to E-rides and Inmotion I took the V12 solo around Wales to test its range whilst capturing stunning views and local history along the way. More of the latest wheels to come on my channel.

@Creative Nomad, Beautifully done, thank you . You are so creative. I really enjoy the way you present all your videos. Looking forward to your next production.

• Like 1

Interesting video offering perspective of PLEVs as mobility aid.

Electroheads seems to be a combination of lobbyist, advocacy, public relations, marketing consultancy.

Associated with a potpourri of diverse brands of electric bike/motorbike retailers, online car sales, electric off road racing team, car leasing, Shell oil and gas company....

Their connection to Edelman is the most interesting.

Their "what we do" page summarises it.

Essentially a marketing/public relations firm that can create and distribute content using their strategic influencer network for client firms.