THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

20 minutes ago, supercurio said:

A street ride without comments near Stockholm at my usual speeds. I liked the color palette today :)

I just realized you have a sherman :)

Please have a look at the last two registers on the live packet, I think a safety register is there, but did not have time to solve it. Maybe you will :)

1 minute ago, enaon said:

I just realized you have a sherman :)

Please have a look at the last two registers on the live packet, I think a safety register is there, but did not have time to solve it. Maybe you will :)

I didn't look at the packets very closely yet but certainly will again now :D (and was also also this ride as test)

1 hour ago, Ben Hatfield said:

One of the best videos Ive ever seen on an EUC. Just spectacularly beautiful... Id caption it... "Chasing Rainbows"... (ohh you did.. lol)

Dude.. I thought you were 5Caulc but I think a new player in the zone?  Just one of the best videos man.  Well done Dude... & on my fav wheel  I lust for best... ... the EX.N. Maan.!

The gold leaf helmet was a super touch with the extra colors...  Great boots too... and some protective MODs on that EUC.. nice..  Dude.. just everything is great here. 9.2/10 ( nobody normally gets a 9.. but that rainbow... that sky.. that music compliment?.. 9.2 bro.). Slamin and bangin. Many thanks. I hope I speak for many.

Edited by RayBanMonster
  • Like 2

On 11/5/2021 at 10:52 AM, sbouju said:

Even though you can't see my head or my wheel ...? ;)

sbouju despite no wheel or you that was a great video. I do not recommend people post such a thing.. but in this case... it was beautiful.  You were right to post it.  ty

58 minutes ago, RayBanMonster said:

Dude.. just everything is great here. 9.2/10

6 minutes ago, litewave said:

Groovy. Great camera work; smooth moves. Love the whole look and style.

really appreciate the enthusiastic response! 

It is my intent to make strong content - I have a long ways to go.

• Like 2

Why do these videos always stop just as they’re getting out of the hazard and we don’t see what happens “sometime later”? Batch1 V11s and 16Xs didn’t blow up while riding in the rain, but sometime later…

Edited by Tawpie