THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

@Tawpie glad to see my package arrived in time! I may have overfilled it by the looks of things. 🤔 

Gorgeous place! Very lucky to be there and in those conditions, I rode through grey city slush today. 🤢 as Paul mentioned the resolution and lighting is fantastic. Nice vid. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Tawpie said:

Finally got out of the city… no, I don’t know how to make “videos” and my camera rig is a mittenheld cell phone, apologies that this is so amateurish and doesn’t even have a soundtrack. But… why put your wheel in the garage all winter when you could be riding?

OH MAN THIS LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!! Looks like the TR1 handles the snow just fine. Also loving that sound of the snow being kicked up and hitting the inside of shell.  😁 Not a bad job for "mittenheld", you even managed a shot of the frozen lake. 😎

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Flying W said:

So happy when you crossed the double yellow there wasn't a car right there.

Thanks, So am I.

I was able to look far enough ahead before the turn to see no car would be taking the turn at the same time which is why I didn't slow down. Still........ 

I think my mistake was too much forward lean while turning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

I really wanted to see that pole dance?

Still practicing, no kidding, INVERTED pole dance! Glad to see you are back! :lol:

Edited by pico

10 minutes ago, varamontelo said:

By night, nice vidéo in town. Good rythm with this music. Which mark of your jacket, yellow integrated in back side ?

it's a good motorcycle jacket by LS2

IMG_20220128_201519.jpg

IMG_20220128_201524.jpg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, EMA said:

One of these days I take my first night ride. I looks like a totally new euc experience. Like riding in snow, also one I need to experience.

Are you using an insta 360? It's pretty decent in low light. 

• Like 1