THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 11/7/2021 at 9:33 PM, Lex Smith said:

That was a real WTF moment as he rode into the water  . . .  I don't care what sort of water proof rating they may say these devices have I still wouldn't be purposely riding into water that deep.  No point tempting fate.

Seriously it’s a strange way to promote the wheel since their stance on water damage in their own documents are contradictory 

• Like 1

@Trevor Phillips nice review. You really nailed it, great city wheel. 

I love my RSHT for off road, it just eats trails and the hanger attachment on the hollow motor is so far not showing any signs of an issue. I don't worry about breaking it like I worry with a normal axel setup. 

I think the V12 would be better for going to the store, better for light rain I'm sure and like you said it's taller for sitting.

I wish in motion would have made it a torque wheel though. Take full advantage of the 16in size. 

I'm hopeful that inmotion and kingsong will start putting out higher performance wheels now though. If the 126v experiment works we may get RSHT low end with HS too end and have a decently build wheel with some ergonomics. 

It's a Monday again UGH... would rather be Wheel-N around than stuck at work.
Yellow trial wasnt as bad with leaves.  V11 got decent speed climbing out of the Creek bed.  Preschoolers having a Nature Field Trip got a EUC surprise at the rocky-est and rooty-est part.
Hope everyone has a great day.