THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

5 THINGS you should DO to be a BETTER EUC RIDER!!

Jun 20, 2022
AKedOLSBNx9be6Ra4mWTEcS-soCKtKB9j6KuMI_U

15K subscribers

And MISTAKES you should ABSOLUTELY AVOID!!!

This week I ride with the San Diego and Southern California EUC Crew and I am going to talk about some basic and not so basic thing you should know to be a better EUC rider!

• Like 1

@Vanturion I'm sorry; I live in a totally different country to you. Your views seem very male chauvinistic and conservative to my upbringing. This is not intended as an insult and I'm not criticising you for it. We were just brought up in a different society. I don't feel we have the right to judge but we are all human. I don't judge flesh/nudity or women. I don't see sex as a sin or a bad thing. I don't lose self control over it. My mum, dad and society brought me up respect women so I'm lucky. I don't believe in shaming anyone too we are all different.

5 hours ago, Robse said:

I don't think women should wear provocative clothing.  That's not necessary at all  :wub:

Amen brother they got those fun pillows. They provide. They protect. They make us horney.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Brahan Seer said:

@Vanturion I'm sorry; I live in a totally different country to you. Your views seem very male chauvinistic and conservative to my upbringing. This is not intended as an insult and I'm not criticising you for it. We were just brought up in a different society. I don't feel we have the right to judge but we are all human. I don't judge flesh/nudity or women. I don't see sex as a sin or a bad thing. I don't lose self control over it. My mum, dad and society brought me up respect women so I'm lucky. I don't believe in shaming anyone too we are all different.

Not really, we both live in the West under the same set of cultural pressures and ideological momentum. And human biology and resultant social and economic consequences of human behavior doesn't magically change no matter which country you reside in. I've explained quite clearly what the civilization-level consequences are for not judging and worse, promoting, primitive behavior are, but if you want to persist in the "not judging" attitude that is encouraged by the purveyors cultural programming, the media apparatus at large, you have that right. That you automatically label arguments as chauvinistic or conservative is irrelevant. What is relevant is that the duty of men is to protect the integrity of society, that's never gone away. By simping for bad behavior by both women and men (from the video because the filmer is equally if not more culpable), you're not only shirking your duties as a man to society to protect it and the young women and men who will fall into primitive behavior as a result, but you will also be paying for their actions too in the form of welfare for children who grow up without a father and require redistribution from the government.

In other words, simping literally results in paying through taxation the raising of other peoples' and dead-beat dad's kids. Because of the weakness of not want to judge a pretty woman for bad behavior, simp behavior ends up creating more broken families which you then have to pay for. Let's not even touch crime statistics either as the consequences are numerous.

Let me tell you something else you probably haven't heard about respecting women. Encouraging primitive sexual behavior in women and in society in general isn't actually respecting them. In fact, Esash demonstrated clearly what a return to the primitive actually looks like. How many of those guys on the street prowling that woman for her body with regular clothes on grew up in unbroken households with strong male-guidance? Not judging the uncivilized has led to a situation in which most women will find it physically dangerous to go out in public. Again, Action --> Consequences.

I'll link it again for posterity in case you or anyone reading this are open to questioning why society is going to hell:

You can stick your head in the sand all you want and pretend it's virtue, but I'm going to call BS on this because I know for a fact it is the complete opposite. Your weakness and fear to judge the primitive results in real danger for the most vulnerable of society, women (and children). That's what happens when society demonizes and labels the role and duty of men as protectors as something to be scorned and denigrated. Literal satanic inversion of the good.

17 minutes ago, OldFartRides said:

Break out the burkas ! Cover’em up from head to toe so the boys don’t have dirty thoughts !

You jest, but this is one of those really serious topics considering where society is at today and where it's headed. Frankly, it's because men stopped paying attention to these matters and let things slide that things are so bad today, and at your age, I really think you should know better.

Seeing where things are going, I haven't invested myself in society, gotten into debt, or anything and for now I think I'll just call out BS when I feel like it and watch things burn as I enjoy the height of what EUC bliss can deliver for me.

People can stick their heads in the sand and play pretend all the want, but it doesn't change the fact that Actions --> Consequences.

Edited by Vanturion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NYC is like ZOO anyways.. xD So acting like a baboon is norm there. (In my mind they are simply dipshits, trash of trash people..) Sure how they are raised from young age plays rule. But anyone who has some braincells in their head knows right from bad. We simply choose to ignore the right thing..

1 minute ago, Funky said:

NYC is like ZOO anyways.. xD So acting like a baboon is norm there. (In my mind they are simply dipshits, trash of trash people..) Sure how they are raised from young age plays rule. But anyone who has some braincells in their head knows right from bad. We simply choose to ignore the right thing..

You are right that it's like a zoo, but those who are capable of better and know better should not encourage or promote the primitive if for just one reason alone. Children. Children emulate what they see no matter what background they come from, and without guidance from those who know better, they will succumb to the behaviors of the baboons. Literally. Break the children, break the youth, and you break the society. Actions --> Consequences.

It's up to those who know better to set the right examples and call out those who fail to meet those standards. Repeated failure in this duty leads to the death of a culture and then the death of that civilization. Those are the stakes and it is as plain as day.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Vanturion said:

You are right that it's like a zoo, but those who are capable of better and know better should not encourage or promote the primitive if for just one reason alone. Children. Children emulate what they see no matter what background they come from, and without guidance from those who know better, they will succumb to the behaviors of the baboons. Literally. Break the children, break the youth, and you break the society. Actions --> Consequences.

It's up to those who know better to set the right examples and call out those who fail to meet those standards. Repeated failure in this duty leads to the death of a culture and then the death of that civilization. Those are the stakes and it is as plain as day.

Haven't you seen the world? We are starting to go backwards.. Society as such is dying.

Just take a look at leaders.. Who govern our countries.. The same Zoo. :D 

Edited by Funky

28 minutes ago, Vanturion said:

Not really, we both live in the West under the same set of cultural pressures and ideological momentum. And human biology and resultant social and economic consequences of human behavior doesn't magically change no matter which country you reside in.

I'm not going to critique your whole argument just this one. IF this was true you wouldn't  be carrying guns, we are different and affected by different society. I'm sure you are a nice guy. Have a nice day. 

1 minute ago, Funky said:

Haven't you seen the world? We are starting to go backwards.. Society as such is dying.

Yes, and I see it the same as you, the degeneration and slide back toward the primitive. But it's also made me more determined as an individual in a couple respects.

One, I'm not going to let the idiocy of society at large keep me from doing what I want to do. And two, I'm in a position where I don't care about being cancelled from society having invested nothing into it so I'm going to start calling it as I see it more. No one can fix society, but at the very least, you might be able to make an impact individually or locally which I think is doing better than the common mentality or sentiments I've encountered professionally of "got mine" "don't care, Netflix" and "just waiting to retire" from many of the older generations.

16 minutes ago, The Brahan Seer said:

I'm not going to critique your whole argument just this one. IF this was true you wouldn't  be carrying guns, we are different and affected by different society. I'm sure you are a nice guy. Have a nice day. 

That's because you can't refute my arguments as they are logically sound and based on living in actual reality rather than the fantasies of absurdly disconnected academics who believe there is no fundamental differences between the sexes other than the ability to incubate a child and that gender is a fluid.

I'm not generally carrying a gun as I tend to avoid large cities, but the reason we have the right to own firearms, generally, is so the government can't print money out of thin air to employ low-functioning mercenaries to force us to inject our children with experimental pharmaceutical products at gunpoint. That and steal our property or commit other violations against our rights. The right to self-defense which functionally means firearm ownership is a check against unbound tyranny by the state, which if you've studied human history at all, tends to happen over and over again.

Anyway, no ill will is intended toward you here either. I'm simply here to dispense facts.

Edited by Vanturion

Funny music video with the oldest EUC model "SBU V3", probably the first one ever (forgive me, if already posted, I couldn't find it here).

Edited by EUC24
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, GoGeorgeGo said:

If it had rubber seals, and generally better water protection. It would be one of better suspension wheels out there hands down. Without water protection it's "Meh" euc.

It has zero seals everywhere.

Also that one wire that goes from batteries to motherboard gets "pinched, bent" Not so good - could be bigger gauge wire.
Power buttons also have zero seals one rain drop - Game Over.
If only they had added seals/silicone..
Battery casings could be made of metal also. NVM.. they look "plastic". :D 

Have you checked the suspension those "round" slider things. (Where they go in each other) Aren't there some play left/right after those 1500miles? Over time it will get worse. (Wrong Way video at 7:30 time mark.)
Edited by Funky

2 hours ago, Funky said:

If it had rubber seals, and generally better water protection. It would be one of better suspension wheels out there hands down. Without water protection it's "Meh" euc.

It has zero seals everywhere.

Also that one wire that goes from batteries to motherboard gets "pinched, bent" Not so good - could be bigger gauge wire.
Power buttons also have zero seals one rain drop - Game Over.
If only they had added seals/silicone..
Battery casings could be made of metal also. NVM.. they look "plastic". :D 

Have you checked the suspension those "round" slider things. (Where they go in each other) Aren't there some play left/right after those 1500miles? Over time it will get worse. (Wrong Way video at 7:30 time mark.)

Ive ridden it in light rain and on wet ground and had no issues , the control panels are well protected, batteries are fully sealed, and my bearings haven't had any issues. I also dont have any noticeable play at all in my sliders 🤷‍♂️ maybe i got lucky 

I dont ride in rain regardless of waterproofing though, ruins the ride for me entirely being soaking wet. 

Edited by GoGeorgeGo

4 hours ago, GoGeorgeGo said:

Ive ridden it in light rain and on wet ground and had no issues , the control panels are well protected, batteries are fully sealed, and my bearings haven't had any issues. I also dont have any noticeable play at all in my sliders 🤷‍♂️ maybe i got lucky 

I dont ride in rain regardless of waterproofing though, ruins the ride for me entirely being soaking wet. 

Are you gonna ride that Hero in Providence, or was that you hosting the Hero demo?

I have a Hero and thought it might be the best wheel out there, now your video is making a similar but alternate case.

22 hours ago, Esash said:

Are you gonna ride that Hero in Providence, or was that you hosting the Hero demo?

I have a Hero and thought it might be the best wheel out there, now your video is making a similar but alternate case.

Yeah ill be hosting a torque version hero demo day on july 9th in providence. 

Ive been riding it a little but its not really my style of ride. Its a beast in the woods though

• Like 1