THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

Posting for a member of my group. Edmonton PEV riders chartered a bus and travelled 300kms down to Calgary for a full day group ride with the Calgary crew. At peak we had 43 riders out for this. It was a good day.

I'm the bigger white-haired guy not wearing a helmet. :)

14 hours ago, GoGeorgeGo said:

Yeah ill be hosting a torque version hero demo day on july 9th in providence. 

Ive been riding it a little but its not really my style of ride. Its a beast in the woods though

I'd love to hear more details about how the Hero and your EX20s are different in ride quality/style.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Vanturion said:

Very interesting. From the comments - "Show us THE WHEEL - not how you ride"

Haha, can't help but agree there...

(Shhh... it's a teaser. Pretty sure there is more to follow) :D

-X-

Edited by Zwheeler
  • Like 2

Using google to precision search for EUC and electric unicycle videos from 2013 found this storage wars A&E episode where they supposedly found a Solowheel just chillin' in a storage unit. I wonder if Solowheel paid to have it featured on the show.....

Edited by tenofnine
  • Haha 3

12 hours ago, Forwardnbak said:

I prefer riding in colder weather, maybe I’ll come visit. It’s been mid to high 90s in Utah so I have to wait to later in the evening to get my ride in but by then I’m pooped so I have to push myself and my rides are usually shorter. Looking forward to fall and even winter. Good video, I too am eagerly waiting on my s22, I’ve never waited so long for something in my long life and doubt I’ll do it again (until the v13 comes out probably, these wheels have a hold over me I can’t resist). Ride safe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Today we meet again for the first roadtrip in "film" format which retraces our adventure on the velodysée, the longest greenway in France, in search of the Espelette pepper ! 

A 1600 km wheeltrip that will take us from the Breton coasts to the Pyrenean foothills with good mood and rain as solid company ! We hope you will like it and that it will give you the desire to do roadtrips !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, UtahRider said:

I prefer riding in colder weather, maybe I’ll come visit. It’s been mid to high 90s in Utah so I have to wait to later in the evening to get my ride in but by then I’m pooped so I have to push myself and my rides are usually shorter. Looking forward to fall and even winter. Good video, I too am eagerly waiting on my s22, I’ve never waited so long for something in my long life and doubt I’ll do it again (until the v13 comes out probably, these wheels have a hold over me I can’t resist). Ride safe.

It’s colder here now. Still keen to get out rolling though. I bought a little usb pocket warmer last year and it helps keep me warm along the road. 

Still interested in the v13.. well, maybe. 

Not a big fan of what is going on with Inmotion at the moment, the way they have handled delays of any info re the 13 etc, lost a little cred for me i think.

Also super stoked about the 22, I think i’ve maybe been a little weary of it all now and trying to remind myself it will actually happen soon now. Im bummed it won’t be landing while i have holidays and really wanted it by now to help my little channel along a little.

I doubt i’ll preorder this eagerly again. All lessons for me. 

Keen though seeing many riding along happy. 

Thanks heaps for watching my little roll around above. 

Congrats on your 22

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Yannick Dlsr said:

Today we meet again for the first roadtrip in "film" format which retraces our adventure on the velodysée, the longest greenway in France, in search of the Espelette pepper ! 

A 1600 km wheeltrip that will take us from the Breton coasts to the Pyrenean foothills with good mood and rain as solid company ! We hope you will like it and that it will give you the desire to do roadtrips !

Well, you guys look like you’re having a good time…but no closed captions available, so….c’est La vie. 

Ok - this is not a EUC, and perhaps forgotten ... for good, crash and get a haircut from the mad chainsaw engine running over your head...  Came across this madness by incidence, have a laugh :D

And this is.... ehhhh

Edited by Robse
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, n2eus said:

Highlights of our 56 mile tour around Dana Point, Laguna Niguel, Mission Viejo and Rancho Santa Margarita, California.  Two Monster Pros and a Sherman.

Nice, really nice! especially to look at due to the beautiful landscape and the riders who seem to enjoy this - unlike "some others" in some other place with a lot of high buildings,  who only seem to enjoy it when they are close to killing themselves due to reckless high speed riding.. ;)

• Like 1