THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

I have an iPad Pro, Pencil, etc. I still prefer the PC for video & photo editing.

Of course you do. So could that be another generation thing?! Just wondering. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, stephen said:

@Toshio UemuraUemura show us what you can do then ??

This has nothing to do with me. It’s bigger then me!

Adobe Systems Inc., the maker of popular digital design programs for creatives, is planning to launch the full version of its Photoshop app for Apple Inc.’s iPad as part of a new strategy to make its products compatible across multiple devices and boost subscription sales.

The software developer is planning to unveil the new app at its annual MAX creative conference in October, according to people with knowledge of the plan. The app is slated to hit the market in 2019, said the people, who asked not to be identified discussing private product plans. Engineering delays could still alter that timeline.

(quote: Bloomberg, 13. Juli 2018, 20:00 GMT+9 Updated on 14. Juli 2018, 02:23 GMT+9)

1 hour ago, chafouin said:

Interface in German for the Japanese market?

I bought it from China, ?? on eBay. And I love to change languages in my devices. Besides Japanese I speak German (rather fluent), a little English, Thai, French and very little Italian. So it’s good practice to change the interfaces on phones, PCs and other devices in daily use.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Toshio Uemura said:

I bought it from China, ?? on eBay. And I love to change languages in my devices. Besides Japanese I speak German (rather fluent), a little English, Thai, French and very little Italian. So it’s good practice to change the interfaces on phones, PCs and other devices in daily use.

Your written English is rather good (unless you are using some very nice translation software). You just don't speak it very well? Do you understand spoken English well enough?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

Your written English is rather good (unless you are using some very nice translation software). You just don't speak it very well? Do you understand spoken English well enough?

The other day an American tourist approached me in the streets of Kyoto and asked me:

Do you speak English?

So I answered: A ..a ... alittle!

What’s your name?

Name?? ...... A ... a... alittle!

Does that answer your question?! ☺️ 

and ... and ... and .. I do not use any translation software. ? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Toshio Uemura said:

The other day an American tourist approached me in the streets of Kyoto and asked me:

Do you speak English?

So I answered: A ..a ... alittle!

What’s your name?

Name?? ...... A ... a... alittle!

Does that answer your question?! ☺️ 

and ... and ... and .. I do not use any translation software. ? 

Do you understand spoken English? Could you understand a lot of what I said in my recent video. I'm just curious, and have always been impressed with people who speak multiple languages, such as yourself.

Unfortunately I was not born with the language gene. Plus it seems that most people speak English, so I can be lazy <_<

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Do you understand spoken English? Could you understand a lot of what I said in my recent video. I'm just curious, and have always been impressed with people who speak multiple languages, such as yourself.

Unfortunately I was not born with the language gene. Plus it seems that most people speak English, so I can be lazy <_<

I understand every word in any of your videos ... ? you speak very clearly and slowly. Here is what I listen to at present:

It is difficult for me, but I understand more than 90% without dictionary. My TOEIC score at university was 920. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerome said:

Who are the "most"? I love riding long rides and enjoy watching others do the same. Forty-three minutes of music videos is boring as is looking only at the wheel. Your videos, especially with commentary are superb. Keep it up!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steve454 said:

Another Osaka castle and Z10 video.  That castle is huge!  

When have you been there? We were there yesterday all afternoon until 10:00 p.m. Mostly in front of the LAWSON ar the fountain.

64D01A95-0458-4236-8675-FE743EE3EEED.png

• Like 1

10 hours ago, steve454 said:

Another Osaka castle and Z10 video.  That castle is huge!  

At 1:37/38 in your video, there is this rather steep decent down to another platform and when you turn right there, there is another longer quite steep decent further down. Did you ride up and down these decents. I guess they are close to 25 degrees and they are very nice to practice. The Z has absolutely no problems with these decents. I love them.

5 hours ago, Toshio Uemura said:

At 1:37/38 in your video, there is this rather steep decent down to another platform and when you turn right there, there is another longer quite steep decent further down. Did you ride up and down these decents. I guess they are close to 25 degrees and they are very nice to practice. The Z has absolutely no problems with these decents. I love them.

Sorry, I should have said that it is not my video.  However, I have been fortunate enough to have visited Japan while in the Navy.  I got to visit Yokosuka, Tokyo, and Sasebo.  Japan was great, I loved visiting your country.  Nice people, interesting places to see, discovered Ramen soup (one of my favorite dishes to this day), and the train system is amazing.

If you watch it on YouTube, it is I believe an American living in Japan.

Edited by steve454
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Toshio Uemura said:

I go to Japan in october and normaly in Osaka (familly) so you will practise your french....(my English and japanese are bad)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, steve454 said:

you watch it on YouTube, it is I believe an American living in Japan.

Thank you. Found it.

• Like 1