THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

40 minutes ago, stephen said:

Blackpool to Fleetwood I've done 38 miles  with 33% remaining on the msx i love this machine its so comfy and quiet  and it's very nimble now I've got used to it ?????

Hey was curious at what pressure you are running your tire at?... looks like it is low in the video, or maybe just me :blink1:

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Z run yesterday using the Insta360 One. Stupid me misplaced my elbow pads.

That was great. Maybe one of my favorite videos from you. That Insta360 camera is becoming very tempting as it gives almost a perfect 3rd person perspective.

Love that helmet/visor combo - does the visor actually keep wind from you eyes (I have issues with wind drying out my eyes).

1 hour ago, Marcglider said:

Hey was curious at what pressure you are running your tire at?... looks like it is low in the video, or maybe just me :blink1:

@stephen has stated in the past that he prefers it on the low side.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marcglider said:

yeah Marty's right i like it about 30psi it's just so comfy i think it's got a bit lower ? i might check it .i like the wheel to take the bumps not my knees all the time ,it's got a high side wall so should be fine over bumps i don't do anything too extreme to go all the way through that tyre wall ??

i usually do rough terrain but went to the seaside and left the tyre as was ??

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

That was great. Maybe one of my favorite videos from you. That Insta360 camera is becoming very tempting as it gives almost a perfect 3rd person perspective.

Thanks Marty. Maybe I should hide out in the basement more often when editing. ;) The 360 camera is interesting. The file manipulation/conversion took a bit of time for me to learn. Again another basement activity. 

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Love that helmet/visor combo - does the visor actually keep wind from you eyes (I have issues with wind drying out my eyes

Thanks again. Yes the visor/ shield does protect my eyes but my riding duration is much less than yours. 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 6:29 AM, Edddeus said:

Inmotion V8, offroad canal trails.

Video credit: Nonstop Neal

Really enjoyed the video :thumbup:

Edited by Marty Backe
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hsiang said:

Since everyone's posting 360 videos, here's one I just made.

Nice :thumbup:

I've ridden the ips5 a couple of times. I'm so tempted to get one for the ultimate portability that it offers, but the price is a tad too high, for me, for now.

can anyone recommend a good free video editing app for some reason some bits came out small. here's some clips i put together .. might have to go to YouTube for sound ?

Edited by stephen
  • Like 2

On 8/27/2018 at 3:43 PM, Gustesta said:

Carving on a Z10!  Mavic 2 Zoom active track 2.0 test!  Utah Lake

This is a great video!  I love the tracking technology in drones nowadays.  I'd love seeing that Mavic 2 Zoom Active Track used at the International Peace Garden this Saturday, but I imagine there may be far too many trees to make it practical.  See you on Saturday!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Patuljasta said:

My learning curve :w00t2:.

Great encouragement and training tutorial for all beginners. The repeated hop-on-step-off (fall-off) approach as long as it takes is probably the fastest way to learn this. Better than supporting your body at a wall or something. But please start wearing some wrist guards and other protective equipment during your learning phase. We wouldn’t want you to get hurt.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Awesome job and great video! Congratulations! Your a natural!

The optical illusion on my Iphone had me a bit concerned that you were headed for an abyss. 

42579006000_17aa4c510c_b.jpg

Thank you ☺.  

1 hour ago, Toshio Uemura said:

Great encouragement and training tutorial for all beginners. The repeated hop-on-step-off (fall-off) approach as long as it takes is probably the fastest way to learn this. Better than supporting your body at a wall or something. But please start wearing some wrist guards and other protective equipment during your learning phase. We wouldn’t want you to get hurt.

Thank you and i promise that will buy wrist guards at least ? .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, tscottn said:

Great video, your doing really good.  But I have to ask.  from timestamp 7:07 to 7:17 is that child's leg broken?  

Thank you. 

Nooo, it's not broken. That is my youngest daughter. She fell from her bicycle earlier and scratch her knee. Nothing serious. She is fine. Told her to sit for a minute and it will be fine. If it was broken i'll be rushing her to hospital. Don't worry ?

1 hour ago, Japmerican said:

This is a great video!  I love the tracking technology in drones nowadays.  I'd love seeing that Mavic 2 Zoom Active Track used at the International Peace Garden this Saturday, but I imagine there may be far too many trees to make it practical.  See you on Saturday!

Thank you for the comments!  I'll take the drone and we may try it!  See you Saturday!

Just now, Patuljasta said:

Thank you. 

Nooo, it's not broken. That is my youngest daughter. She fell from her bicycle earlier and scratch her knee. Nothing serious. She is fine. Told her to sit for a minute and it will be fine. If it was broken i'll be rushing her to hospital. Don't worry ?

Great to hear she is OK.  It was just a weird limp that caught my attention..  lol .  BTW, I what type of drone are you using?  Im guessing its not autonomous..  

13 minutes ago, tscottn said:

Great to hear she is OK.  It was just a weird limp that caught my attention..  lol .  BTW, I what type of drone are you using?  Im guessing its not autonomous..  

No problem.

Drone is Mavic Pro Platinum. That's my husbands toy :) and he is learning to fly a drone while i'm learning to ride a euc. Follow me is not an option because there is too much trees and electrical wires around.

11 minutes ago, Patuljasta said:

No problem.

Drone is Mavic Pro Platinum. That's my husbands toy :) and he is learning to fly a drone while i'm learning to ride a euc. Follow me is not an option because there is too much trees and electrical wires around.

thanks.  I figured it wasent follow me mode.  

On 8/27/2018 at 5:43 PM, Gustesta said:

Carving on a Z10!  Mavic 2 Zoom active track 2.0 test!  Utah Lake

Man, seriously, wear some protection, if/ when you fall it will take you a while to recover, I cannot go out with out full face/ bike jacket/ knee/sheen pads and gloves. Well, unless im riding in crowd of people very slow. Very  nice shoot ......

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1