THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

25 minutes ago, egiljo said:

My first test of MSuper X in the forest, a fantastic wheel to ride

Wow... That looks like it was fun!

That camera angle really shows the angle of the pedals - How do you find them to ride?

7 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Wow... That looks like it was fun!

That camera angle really shows the angle of the pedals - How do you find them to ride?

It was a lot of fun, and the angle (and hight) is perfect for me.  

The wheel feels so steady and easy to correct for uneven ground.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, yourtoys7 said:

I was this confident on my mcm3 till I went face forward with nothing on, I mean shorts and t shirt... You can only imagine how my hands, forearms, knees and hip look after hitting at 32km/h. Next time, years later at 48km/h or so full gear but no full face helmet my face got a little blood from hitting my arms that I used to protect my face hitting the pavement. 

I have full confidence in my riding abilities, but electronics fail if/ when you push them over its limits. Ride safe....

Hope you had no permanent fysical damages. 

I didn't plan for this ride and only had a skate helmet on (and full body armour)

I rode a bit easy since I didn't want to go face first into the bush with this helmet. Next time I'll  bring my full face helmet ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

@Hunka Hunka Burning Love I found an editing plugin that will allow you to post videos on the forum while still remaining under the Witness Protection Program.

:w00t2:  Sweet!  Unfortunately I'm not riding any more at the moment.  My arm is still recovering from my fall, and although it's getting better every week the nightly twinges of pain trying to find a good position to sleep and doing anything requiring a bit of strength is a challenge.  Unless I can find some way to protect my shoulders more in a fall, I'm likely retired from riding for now.  :crying:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 3

36 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Unless I can find some way to protect my shoulders more in a fall, I'm likely retired from riding for now.  :crying:

Ck this out...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-Full-Body-Armor-Jacket-Spine-Chest-Protection-Gear-S-M-L-XL-2XL-3XL/380473424544?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:w00t2:  Sweet!  Unfortunately I'm not riding any more at the moment.  My arm is still recovering from my fall, and although it's getting better every week the nightly twinges of pain trying to find a good position to sleep and doing anything requiring a bit of strength is a challenge.  Unless I can find some way to protect my shoulders more in a fall, I'm likely retired from riding for now.  :crying:

if ur job would allow it ie no drug testing, relief and healing is otw.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/09/01/7-things-you-must-know-about-canadas-recreational.aspx

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gustesta said:

Jordan River Trail ride

Utah EUC riders - @Japmerican @Mark Lee @Lueksparky

Mavic 2 Zoom effects - Active Track 2.0 - dolly zoom and small world - Gopro Fusion - 4k - Ninebot One Z10 - MSuper X Gotway - King Song 18S - KS 18S - Gotway Tesla - Inmotion V10F

Nice video. Funny how loud the wheels sounded when filmed from the drone

• Like 2