THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

13 minutes ago, greenhorse said:

yes, the guy describes in detail how human tissue looks after exposure to radiation :) 

not very related with my video but is the risk for using a foreign language and don't understand it. Thanks

Edited by Demargon

3 hours ago, kour said:

victory lap! not really tho...

I've ridden some track just like that. Really fun surface to ride on - super smooth. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kour said:

victory lap! not really tho..

Fun video! Wondering...did you picked a time where runners were mostly absent? I thought about trying your stunt. There’s a similar style high school track down the road surrounding a football field. My fear is getting blindsided by some pimple faced linebacker.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Fun video! Wondering...did you picked a time where runners were mostly absent? I thought about trying your stunt. There’s a similar style high school track down the road surrounding a football field. My fear is getting blindsided by some pimple faced linebacker.

haha! nah i just decided to give it a go after a swim. it would have been fun if there were more people running.. then i probably would've been cussed out or something

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Hopefully I extinguish the fire before someone flames me. Impromptu, quick, no gear slow ride to test out a drone update before mowing the lawn. The drone followed me at the close proximity and altitude I was attempting to accomplish with no tree crashes.

EATHQUAKE GET INSIDE

camera shake :P 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, kour said:

I do not like this route. (Something particularly bothered me about 30 seconds in...) ?

low-rail.jpg.68a707d3ebb476c604a87f8bd1837509.jpg

I don't know if I'd feel safer sharing the narrow road with cars or on the sidewalk with the low rail-of-death. (A bad place to loose one's balance or something.) ?

Edited by RayRay
Even scary on a bike
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Hopefully I extinguish the fire before someone flames me. Impromptu, quick, no gear slow ride to test out a drone update before mowing the lawn. The drone followed me at the close proximity and altitude I was attempting to accomplish with no tree crashes.

very cool!

great to see the drone perform so well. idk if i could do that with the drone humming behind me. they are amazing.

beautiful yard btw.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, RayRay said:

I do not like this route. (Something particularly bothered me about 30 seconds in...) ?

low-rail.jpg.68a707d3ebb476c604a87f8bd1837509.jpg

I don't know if I'd feel safer sharing the narrow road with cars or on the sidewalk with the low rail-of-death. (A bad place to loose one's balance or something.) ?

yeah that's against all building codes

just like the government to ignore the codes they write and enforce.

not the first time i've seen that.

one time when i was building an office building, i was trying to get a certificate of occupancy a little early to get the electrical meter set and i got red tagged for not having urinal partitions. i go to the building department to pay the red tag, go in their bathrooms, no urinal partitions.

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Here's a video of some guy filming with lots of wind noise on a Xiaomi camera.  It's must be tricky holding the selfie-stick with wrist guards on.  :whistling:

Aaaaaaha! If I weren't too good-natured lazy for that and as there are no MB brand related difficulties right now, such a video is doxxing gold!

What's your mileage on your shiny Tesla? Looks like it might be going up rapidly now.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

EATHQUAKE GET INSIDE

camera shake :P 

It’s the little Hover Passport camera with no gimbal. My Mavic would be vibration free. Unfortunately any breeze with the Passport will create that effect. It’s good for slo mo and elevation stills. Fun little camera that I would love to start at one end of an indoor mall and exit before getting arrested.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

Awesome job little guy! My grandson started out on a NB as well. Safe wheel. Funny at first I thought there was a stick or something caught in the fender and then realized it was your shoes. ?

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Awesome job little guy! My grandson started out on a NB as well. Safe wheel. Funny at first I thought there was a stick or something caught in the fender and then realized it was your shoes. ?

Sorry about my loud crocs!  LOL. Next time I’ll ride next to him instead or running next to him.