THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

1 hour ago, z3n said:

Rehab1 Reborn! :thumbup:

I not absolutely sure. Although it felt good to ride with my wife’s permission I felt guarded. Not the same feeling as before the accident. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jpd said:

Thanks! Yeah, fortunately we weren’t going very fast, around 8 to 10 most of the trip. My new wheel has some good scars on it though :(

You got the scratches out of the way. It happens. My V10F has a few but mostly from sitting on top of my truck’s floor mats. I wish the shell was fabricated in a matte black finish instead. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

You got the scratches out of the way. It happens. My V10F has a few but mostly from sitting on top of my truck’s floor mats. I wish the shell was fabricated in a matte black finish instead. 

yes, matte black would be nice. i’ve been extra careful with mine and i feel like i need to buff and wax it and then i think, are u crazy, it’s a wheel. i just put the cover on it and forget about it. 

btw the pedal pedis work great. i’m still conturing with my little dremel but just for cosmetics, i don’t even notice them. thanks again!

so, i know u haven’t ridden it much, but what do u think of the v10f?

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Looks like some very nice dirt/paved trails to ride. How many miles of this can you ride in that spot?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Looks like some very nice dirt/paved trails to ride. How many miles of this can you ride in that spot?

The trail is approximately 11 miles long.   I planned on using Mavic for a portion of the ride but there is limited clearance on the sides of the trail for profile shots and with all of the pedestrian traffic a low ‘follow me’ shot would have been too dangerous. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

The trail is approximately 11 miles long.   I planned on using Mavic for a portion of the ride but there is limited clearance on the sides of the trail for profile shots and with all of the pedestrian traffic a low ‘follow me’ shot would have been too dangerous. 

That's great. So a 20+ mile ride, which is very pleasant.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, novazeus said:

btw the pedal pedis work great. i’m still conturing with my little dremel but just for cosmetics, i don’t even notice them. thanks again!

Your most welcome! They have come in handy while performing tight turns. The silicone just slides right over the pavement. Much better than scraping metal. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

quickly liked! :D

i like that this video isnt overly long

i just think some of your other videos really have potential with your riding and the beautiful riding places. just too bad i have to sit through 10 minute long videos to see now and then the good highlights of the tour

try to cut out some of the long parts of your videos and focus on the interesting clips. but of course still a little just plain driving. but not plain driving for miles and miles ;)

but thats just my opinion 

i could also just be an impatient person :P 

Edited by Shad0z
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Edddeus said:

Great riding trails/conditions. I thought maybe this was in England but all those subtitles have be confused. Since it's not raining, it must not be England! :laughbounce2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

Great riding trails/conditions. I thought maybe this was in England but all those subtitles have be confused. Since it's not raining, it must not be England! :laughbounce2:

Ha he ha! Times have changed Marty, We recently had the hottest May ever recorded in the UK since records began in 1910. ?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44341030&ved=2ahUKEwin787Uv7rbAhWLKsAKHQqVAo0QFjAEegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw1S1kpODqXsmZS48NCMQOmt  

• Like 1