THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

53 minutes ago, noisycarlos said:

I've had this footage for like two years, and finally got around to edit it. I got a lot of footage, so it's taking a while, but here's the teaser for now....

It’s a Noisycarlos Mini Series. :popcorn: I’m very intrigued except for the RATS! I hate rats!!! You should have posted a warning like ‘The following segment might be disturbing to viewers like Rehab1! ?

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, noisycarlos said:

I've had this footage for like two years, and finally got around to edit it. I got a lot of footage, so it's taking a while, but here's the teaser for now....

That's a sweet trailer.   I just watched maze runner 3 tho so all I could think of was zombies :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

It’s a Noisycarlos Mini Series. :popcorn: I’m very intrigued except for the RATS! I hate rats!!! You should have posted a warning like ‘The following segment might be disturbing to viewers like Rehab1! ?

lol. Rest assured, that was a possum. Other than that fella, and some bats we didn't really see any animals-- oh actually, there was a small part with cockroaches, but I think I'll leave those out of the video.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, noisycarlos said:

lol. Rest assured, that was a possum. Other than that fella, and some bats we didn't really see any animals-- oh actually, there was a small part with cockroaches, but I think I'll leave those out of the video.

why would ANYONE voluntarily ride the smelly sewer tunnels of LA? I'd invest in a good pair of waders if I were you.

10 minutes ago, maltocs said:

why would ANYONE voluntarily ride the smelly sewer tunnels of LA? I'd invest in a good pair of waders if I were you.

Haha, that was my concern too when my friend asked me if I wanted to go.

But it's actually not sewer, they're storm drains, so no toilet water. While I wouldn't call it clean, it's just just rain water from the gutters on the streets. And it doesn't really smell.

Edited by noisycarlos
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, kour said:

yeah, i'd like to go up that way sometime.

well, i checked - electric bikes even with pedal assist functions are defined as 'motor vehicles'... still leaves some wiggle room, i thought...

https://www.nps.gov/choh/planyourvisit/hikingandbiking.htm

but NO - after looking some more...

"Motor vehicle means every vehicle that is self-propelled and every vehicle that is propelled by electric power, but not operated on rails or upon water, except a snowmobile and a motorized wheelchair.

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title36-vol1/xml/CFR-2011-title36-vol1-chapI.xml

:furious:

oh well, not gonna stop me! no siree-bob ?

So by definition according the NPS rules and regulations, even a bicycle is considered a motor vehicle as it is "self propelled." In any case, the many many times I've ridden that trail, I NEVER saw any kind of enforcement until I got close to great falls where the visitor's center was. But I can see someone with an OBVIOUS motorized vehicle like a motorcycle get jacked up. If a ranger came across a energy efficient no pollution no noise electric unicycle, the worse I can see them doing is asking you politely that you are not allowed. "Sorry Mr Ranger, I didn't know, I'll leave immediately." Ignorance is bliss. 

As I recall it's 13 miles each way, a full marathon 26 miles round trip. It would be a GREAT ride.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Joey Serrin said:

Sneak peak of the Sherpa in the shop. Epic times hanging with Tishawn. Ride again soon 

at about 10:49 

i see im not the only one who mounted bike lasers on my euc. in this case their scooter but still :) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Edddeus said:

Awesome video! Interesting no one is wearing safety gear except for baseball caps. I miss that freedom but those days are past.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Pascal Bouvier said:

A short video to try Hitfilm Express in UHD edition. ( sorry only facebook share )

hitfilm is an all around good program. good choice! also try out davinci resolve. the free version is very good too

• Upvote 1