THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

6 hours ago, Demargon said:

Question: why don't wear gloves? I bet you barely have any scratch in all your safety gear because usually we put our hands first on every fall. I trash a couple of gloves every year because is my primary safety gear 

I forgot to wear them that day, looks so silly! ? Interesting though, I feel like my knees typically take more impact than my hands. (The pants I'm wearing have built-in knee guards now)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Here's a video from someone that is showing the practical side of these EUC's.  At first it looks like a pretty typical video, but you have to give mad respect for the guy who is riding with two bags and takes the time to set up the tripod approach and ride by shots, MartystyleTM.  I can't imagine doing that while my ice cream is melting in my bag.  :blink:  Unless he has a cameraman helping out... which could very well be the case.  I can't imagine riding past and back to get the camera over and over and over :yawn:.

Shh.... first rule of fourth wall is you don't talk about the fourth wall!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:lol:  "The braking sucks!"  What firmness setting do you have the V10F on?  But wow it is whisper quiet.  I like that.

I have the default, the highest?

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Unless he has a cameraman helping out... which could very well be the case.  I can't imagine riding past and back to get the camera over and over and over :yawn:.

Awesome video! Your numerous tripod shots really took some time. I don’t know about you but I’m always concerned when I head back to retrieve my camera it will be gone.   :cry2:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kour said:

lol, the nun is killing me!

:blink: The Nun was a dude.  :crying:

55 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Awesome video! Your numerous tripod shots really took some time. I don’t know about you but I’m always concerned when I head back to retrieve my camera it will be gone.   :cry2:

Ah, that wasn't my video.  :innocent1:  Judging by some of the signs and trucks, I think it could be Singapore, Malaysia, or maybe the Phillipines?  :confused1:  I always wear safety gear.  :efee6b18f3:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:blink: The Nun was a dude.  :crying:

Ah, that wasn't my video.  :innocent1:  Judging by some of the signs and trucks, I think it could be Singapore, Malaysia, or maybe the Phillipines?  :confused1:  I always wear safety gear.  :efee6b18f3:

Come on Mr. @Hunka Hunka Burning Love don't say you were that drunk that you forgot what country you shot that shop local commercial :popcorn::roflmao:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

:lol:  I wish Canada had the nice weather like in Singapore!  If you search Kranji Industrial Estate on that one sign he passed it leads you to Singapore.  NOT CANADA.  :whistling:  Besides, my belly isn't quite that rotund!  Yet.  Although the GravitosTM are not helping.   AND I'd be flying at 40 KPH to get home before my Popping Pops all melted.  :innocent1:

Cg2Z2yfUgAAu7F_.jpg

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love

5 hours ago, Bob Eisenman said:

I was reading your location in your updated profile.

Expat ?, dual citizenship ?, learning a new language ? Good luck.

Vodka

i primarily live in denmark now but i didnt some years ago. its work related.

and for now it looks like im staying. unless i choose to go somewhere else when i grow up

so that means im riding in denmark. im in the danish euc group. if you go a few pages back in the video thread there should be one post by a guy with a video titled

"can they jump" if you look through that video you can spot a guy on a tesla ;) 

now, for the language

i could definetly use whats in that picture :D 

this language is impossible <_<

EDIT: here is a little link to that video so you dont have to go through countless pages ;) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m1desFPYHo

Edited by Shad0z

11 hours ago, Shad0z said:

primarily live in denmark now but i didnt some years ago. its work related.

and for now it looks like im staying. unless i choose to go somewhere else when i grow up

Very mature. I moved around a lot when I was much younger. It's not always ez to readjust to new surroundings.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bob Eisenman said:

Very mature. I moved around a lot when I was much younger. It's not always ez to readjust to new surroundings.

its a good enough contry, in russia we have like super delicious bread called black bread or rye bread, and is not in a lot of contries. guess what. in denmark its their national bread :D 

but the language is hard i got to admit :P 

but the euc group sure is good and growing, i will be sure to get some cophenhagen rides on camera! :D 

• Like 1

Marty posted MCM5 video on the youtube (electricunicycle)... Maybe we should like and subscribe to support him...

Edited by Mark Lee
  • Like 1