THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

26 minutes ago, Edddeus said:

Ha he ha! Times have changed Marty, We recently had the hottest May ever recorded in the UK since records began in 1910. ?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44341030&ved=2ahUKEwin787Uv7rbAhWLKsAKHQqVAo0QFjAEegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw1S1kpODqXsmZS48NCMQOmt  

I just read that, and had to laugh. Hottest May ever, with average temperatures of 63-degrees. I would say those are mild temperatures. Maybe warm if I'm generous. But Hot? :)

I guess it's all relative. Glad you're able to more comfortably enjoy the wheel.

Was this video filmed in England, with all those non-English subtitles?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

The video was filmed in the village of Husby,  West Jutland, Denmark. Looks wonderful!

Edited by Edddeus
  • Like 1

On 6/3/2018 at 6:41 PM, z3n said:

Rehab1 Reborn! :thumbup:

@Rehab1 is like a salamander. Chop his wheel off and he will mod another back on his feet. Custom EUC wheeler Mr. @Rehab1 ??

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Pascal Bouvier said:

No speed contest, or freestyle, just a video that shows a ride with Points of Interest in a really nice place! I really like this video.

he is an old guy for riding. but one can never be too old for "real fun" :P 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shad0z said:

just too bad i have to sit through 10 minute long videos to see now and then the good highlights of the tour

I should probably junk the video of me sitting on Tesla watching my grass grow. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Let’s see what mods I can do to the MCM5 when it arrives Friday. ?

Wow!  looking forward to seeing you go backwards on that wheel. ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Edddeus said:

Wow!  looking forward to seeing you go backwards on that wheel. ?

Hopefully it’s as responsive and agile as Mten3. It should be fun. That reminds me....time to paint another Picasso with the Mten Sprayer. Can’t believe the Olympic symbols are still on my driveway. ☹️

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Hopefully it’s as responsive and agile as Mten3. It should be fun. That reminds me....time to paint another Picasso with the Mten Sprayer. Can’t believe the Olympic symbols are still on my driveway. ☹️

I might have to bite the bullet and purchase an Mten3, I have only ever seen one in person, sadly I was driving at the time when someone rode by. You've experienced Inmotion, the Tesla and Kingsong, is it really as amazing as they say it is? Even with the Tesla and the V10F you now have? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Edddeus said:

You've experienced Inmotion, the Tesla and Kingsong, is it really as amazing as they say it is? Even with the Tesla and the V10F you now have? 

I sold all of my wheels after my accident but hid the Mten3 from my wife. I could never part with that wheel. I do have ACM pedals installed which makes it even more controllable and  nimble for me. Every once in awhile a Mten 3 pops up for sale on the forum. Keep your eyes ooen.

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I wonder if someone could rig up a hammock on an EUC.  That would be blow some minds to see me rolling by laying in a hammock.  B)

IMG_4311.png

Uummm… No!

I think you need to be posting this at www.darwinawardcandidates.com 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I just read that, and had to laugh. Hottest May ever, with average temperatures of 63-degrees. I would say those are mild temperatures. Maybe warm if I'm generous. But Hot? :)

I guess it's all relative. Glad you're able to more comfortably enjoy the wheel.

Oh, we've had a few weeks now with 85-90°F here in Gothenburg, Sweden. :)

Today it is "cool", it will probably not top 68°F, which for once feels nice after the heat.

58 minutes ago, Kevin Grandon said:

People keep wanting to see me fall in a pond for some reason

that's because you look too warm in full Motocross gear xD

There is a lot of funny places to ride in your city, and many people giving attention to you, that's nice to see. Thank for the videos.

Question: why don't wear gloves? I bet you barely have any scratch in all your safety gear because usually we put our hands first on every fall. I trash a couple of gloves every year because is my primary safety gear

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I wonder if a suspended seat with leg rests could be suspending above an EUC.  Some sort of control bar to hand onto and help shift weight would be needed.  Imagine a paragliding hammock, but the just leg rests and no outer cover...

IMG_4312.jpg

Sounds cool, sign me up

operating-table-Practico-lithotomy.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I'm beginning to think that your whole "accident" was just a ploy to update all of your wheels...  :facepalm:

That is even more drastic than the plan I am currently executing!

Ok you caught me. :P   Currently working on next year’s wheel update plan. Maybe we can team up.:thumbup: