Jump to content
dpong

THE VIDEO THREAD!

Recommended Posts

Here is the second part of my ride in the woods.

I made two videos.

First video is raw, no cuts no music and a little longer.

 

Second one is edited with music and pretty short.

Hope you have as much fun watching as i had riding.:ph34r:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Unventor said:

Ohh and of course a non-crash video from @Rehab1 doing fun stuff will asap on playlist too.:clap3:

A non- crash video? :huh: You must be thinking of someone else.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, houseofjob said:

@Mike Sacristan @stephen It's much more natural on the properly heighted sitting EUCs (KS-18S/Monster). On my KS-18S,  I hardly ever want to get back up riding standing :lol:

Yeah the KS18s looks like great fun for seated riding without requiring slavic/asian squat ability.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooooh dear another crash with no safety gear 😣

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, stephen said:

I little video i put together using imovie😊

 

Well done Stephan!:cheers:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Well done Stephan!:cheers:

Thank you:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, stephen said:

I little video i put together using imovie😊

 

Sweet edit!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, stephen said:

little video i put together using imovie😊

Well done, love it.

you did all that with iMovie just on your phone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Roadrunner said:

Well done, love it.

you did all that with iMovie just on your phone?

I did it on the iPad I've never used iMovie before thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/16/2019 at 3:22 PM, Mike Sacristan said:

Today's ride with my wife.
She hasn't been on the Onewheel for a couple of months and I needed to practice seated riding.

Funny how you don't look very relaxed/comfortable while riding seated :)

If you haven't done so yet, be sure to experiment with the soft pedal mode on the MSX. It can be very pleasant when cruising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Funny how you don't look very relaxed/comfortable while riding seated :)

If you haven't done so yet, be sure to experiment with the soft pedal mode on the MSX. It can be very pleasant when cruising.

It's because I don't feel that I have the same control. I am slowly getting better though.
I ride constantly on the soft mode and have done so for the past 400km.
However tomorrow I will switch to the medium or hard mode to try some faster speeds and see how that works out.
The highest speed I have reached so far is 43km/h and I feel that it's hard to accelerate past 35km/h. I don't really understand what's going on but I am feeling a slight backwards tilt when I speed up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

It's because I don't feel that I have the same control. I am slowly getting better though.
I ride constantly on the soft mode and have done so for the past 400km.
However tomorrow I will switch to the medium or hard mode to try some faster speeds and see how that works out.
The highest speed I have reached so far is 43km/h and I feel that it's hard to accelerate past 35km/h. I don't really understand what's going on but I am feeling a slight backwards tilt when I speed up.

Oh. In this video you commented about how the pedals don't move, so I assumed that you were riding in the hard mode. In hard mode they don't move. In soft mode they are like little pendulums.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Oh. In this video you commented about how the pedals don't move, so I assumed that you were riding in the hard mode. In hard mode they don't move. In soft mode they are like little pendulums.

Coming from the Ninebot One E+ they felt very stiff even on soft. I played with the Ninebot a bit today though and everything felt very squishy. :efee612b4b:
But after cruising home during the evening and going for a little speed run I started to feel that it might be time to start running a little stiffer.

I'll give it a shot tomorrow. :)

Edit: This post didn't make much sense. What I mean is that I went cruising on the MSX in the evening and it no longer feels as stiff as it used to. So I am going to try it on a stiffer mode for riding standing. And perhaps experiment with the modes on seated riding as well.

Edited by Mike Sacristan
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gotmotion2016 said:

First group ride in the Netherlands in 2019.

 

Such fantastic paths to ride. Great to see the younger generations riding so competently too.

The music was awesome - enjoyed this vid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

A tragic loss to the EUC community... You will be missed @RoberAce!   :crying:

I think he ejected at last moment in a stealth suit.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A 'GPX Player' path trace with Dashware guages overlay from a Gotway Monster ride.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×