THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

9 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

+5 degrees today.
We had so much snow last week and now that it's melting there is water everywhere.
45 km ride. 55% battery left. A bit slower riding than usual for several reasons; I got lost, there was snow and slush and ice all over the roads once I left southern Stockholm.

Still no mud guard so I got to enjoy some nice water jets. 

+5 degrees it's practically summer 😁 not🥶🥶

2 hours ago, stephen said:

+5 degrees it's practically summer 😁 not🥶🥶

Haha! I'm not complaining though. This was the warmest day in months. :) So happy I can ride.
I could have done without the water jets up my ass though.
Time to find a drill and assemble the mud guard.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, stephen said:

Update on the Z10 , definitely a beast of a machine takes bumps nice and is a super smooth ride ,i started at 30psi which felt nice but i did have a couple of occasions where the wheel wobbled following some cracks in the pavement so i let a bit of pressure out, still a nice ride but i think I'll have to play a bit but either way it's still nice, i did just over 20 miles with 27% left and I've raced it, i hit the beeps a few times ,, easily done tbh it's sturdy , it's definitely a different ride but in a nice way , it's harder work going around corners but it's getting more natural ,,my second day,, only thing that lets it down is the braking it's good on nice long flat roads but going down hill if i had to make a sudden brake in an emergency i wouldn't trust it to much , turning at slow speed is as smooth as butter it feels and looks so elegant turning in circles/figure of 8s  ,overall I'm glad i choose this as my second wheel such a fun wheel , here's a video I've done ,i found a little track 😊 bare in mind it's only my 2nd ride 😁

Awesome clip!

• Upvote 1

Although this is a monitored Xiaomi Scooter hack causing the rider to loose control it does raise concerns about penetrable access to EUC’s firmware. 

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Although this is a monitored Xiaomi Scooter hack causing the rider to loose control it does raise concerns about penetrable access to EUC’s firmware. 

Half the time we can't even connect our apps to our own wheels :) I'm won't be losing sleep over this anytime soon.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Half the time we can't even connect our apps to our own wheels :) I'm won't be losing sleep over this anytime soon.

I hear you! New excuse for those that exceed their wheel’s limitations resulting in a faceplant: ”I was Hacked”! :facepalm:

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Smoother said:

On my ride around Cambridge, England yesterday I finally got a chance to video this clock.  This is the 3rd time I've seen it but I was wearing gloves under Flexmasters the first two time, so I couldn't operate my phone.  Watch carefully for the second "hand" its a blue light that whizzes around the outside every second, to pause briefly before whizzing around again.  Watch for it at the 5 minute position, moving around to the 11 minute position.  Hard to tell scale, but from top to bottom its about 8 feet high

I think you've just hypnotized me:efefb6a84e::shock2: now which wheel do you want

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

My first proper attempt att seated riding.
Very very scary.

Seated riding is a skill for sure. Lots of local riders do it here and are very adept at it. On the MSX I can start seated and transition to my feet, but I can't yet go from standing to seated. I haven't been practicing much though.

FYI, when seated, you having amazing amounts of power for things like climbing hills.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Seated riding is a skill for sure. Lots of local riders do it here and are very adept at it. On the MSX I can start seated and transition to my feet, but I can't yet go from standing to seated. I haven't been practicing much though.

FYI, when seated, you having amazing amounts of power for things like climbing hills.

I noticed. It was like starting all over again. Same here, transition from sitting to standing was doable if yet a bit wobbly. I tried transitioning from standing to my feet and my ass goes way to far back when it should go down. I talked about it a bit in the long version of my clip and stated that I might have to do 5 years of yoga since I have never been much of a natural squatter.

I did notice there was some fun power to be unleashed when leaning my upper body forward so it will be interesting to try up a hill as I progress!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stephen said:

I've only done seated a few times I like it when doing it but I do prefer on 2 feet

I had to force myself to continue to ride seated. All I wanted to do was stand haha. I did a total of 5km seated yesterday so I will continue to practice and see where it goes.

• Upvote 1