THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

3 hours ago, Rama Douglas said:

We were tearing through there around 8pm last night...My buddy lives close to there. He was on his Baja board and his friend on a Boosted. Me on uni-bot. Good times! 😎

It sounds like it! 

I hope to meet up with you guys someday. I still haven't met another rider. I've been feeling like a lone apocalyptic survivor.

Are you planning on going to the CicLAvia this Sunday? 

Happy wheelin'! 🌀

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 1:04 PM, Marty Backe said:

Thanks. I'm really hoping the "fix" doesn't involve any invasive procedures.

10 bucks says the best fix is done rectally!!!   :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/23/2019 at 8:02 PM, Marty Backe said:

Oh man :blink: I like being right, but in this case I hoped I was wrong!  All that encouragement to see the doctor might have been the wiser choice afterall?  My shoulder / arm didn’t bruise up so I kind of knew that likely it wasn’t too bad.  Six months later it still hurts a little bit in some arm positions, but it’s much better.  Physio helped a bit (had one visit).

Hopefully it’s nothing more than an injured ligament that needs some physio.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Riding with @Sam Clegg in the hills above Los Angeles. Beautiful February day for a cruise.

I want to ride like Sam when I grow up :efee6b18f3:

You have the widest quietest roads and the biggest selfie stick 😊 awesome places to ride:thumbup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stephen said:

You have the widest quietest roads and the biggest selfie stick 😊 awesome places to ride:thumbup:

These particular mountain roads are closed to all public vehicle traffic. So we have miles and miles of clear pavement to ride as we wish. The segment shown in this video is very fun to ride downhill at speed.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Riding with @Sam Clegg in the hills above Los Angeles. Beautiful February day for a cruise.

I want to ride like Sam when I grow up :efee6b18f3:

Oh mannn! Thats how I want to ride! So much freedom and flow! Just carving down that big road! Looks like so much fun. What a beautiful place to ride! Meanwhile, another snowfall here, haha!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

These particular mountain roads are closed to all public vehicle traffic. So we have miles and miles of clear pavement to ride as we wish. The segment shown in this video is very fun to ride downhill at speed.

Jealous:angry:.   Only roads we have like that are the highways/motoways and we not allowed in them:(

• Like 1

21 hours ago, stephen said:

Beautiful. Love the sounds. If you ever go with an external mic to eliminate the wind noise, do this ride - it would sound super-lovely :)

Hey, I'm afraid to mention this because I don't want to worry you, but I think there may be something seriously wrong around where you live. The trees are missing their leaves :cry2:

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

If you ever go with an external mic to eliminate the wind noise, do this ride - it would sound super-lovely :)

I want to buy an external mic ,i do all my editing on iPad and don't know how to put the sound together :( when i watch my videos back i hate the wind noise too:angry: .... Any tips?😊.

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Hey, I'm afraid to mention this because I don't want to worry you, but I think there may be something seriously wrong around where you live. The trees are missing their leaves :cry2:

Pmsl ,,,,I've ordered some leaves they are coming this summer:laughbounce2: . Winter looks so dull sometimes

Thx

• Like 1

Hey video friends. Has anyone tried livestreaming (To youtube/twitch/facebook, wherever) with the gopro hero 7 black?

I've been trying to decide if I should get that over any other action cam or 360 cam since im a twitch streamer. If so, was the connection good enough on data? Was it a smooth experience? Were you able to check comments at the same time without dying? Lol.

Im not sure if i should make a new topic for this, but figured id ask in here first.