THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

I ride this sidewalk a lot. Over 1+ years the town recemented the sidewalk that links downtown with the local University, as part of a bicycle path and street repaving upgrade. The upgrade was a $12 million project. It's great to have smooth sidewalks and streets to ride on !!!

http://northshoretma.org/canal-street-improvements/

http://www.buildingsalem.com/canal-street-roadway-improvement-project/

I have a YI gimbal which is wearable on my helmet but wobbly & heavy...so I bought a GoPro chest mount strap. First try...much more comfortable....The YI 4k action camera for which the gimbal is intended might be a good upgrade from the ActiveOn CX camera I used in this video.

Moving at the speed of me.....

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Wrapping up the week with some drinks, pizza, guitar hero and electric unicycle.

So I see you are showcasing EUC a lot. Are any of your colleagues stepping up and buying a wheel too?

13 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Towards the end of January, Chrissi and I had a road-trip through to Auckland, to join a group ride around part of the city and waterfront.

Anyone wanting to see a bit of New Zealand, check this out...

And for the record, this size of a turn-out is pretty impressive for a small country like ours!

Very Nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lutalo said:

Very Nice.

Thanks @Lutalo - Some of the video is a bit rough (mounted on a wheel causes vibrations and my hands aren't much better). But I think we are on the verge of a "breakthrough" here in New Zealand, so I wanted to inspire the locals by showing as much of our ride as possible...

Edited by The Fat Unicyclist
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Thanks @Lutalo - Some of the video is a bit rough (mounted on a wheel causes vibrations and my hands aren't much better). But I think we are on the verge of a "breakthrough" here in New Zealand, so I wanted to inspire the locals by showing as much of our ride as possible...

Get a HERO7 Black 😁

As for New Zealand, according to Ikea, it doesn't really exist. You must be imagining that it's real! 😜

45 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

@The Fat Unicyclist I've been saying that I wanted to ride in Z-land. I ain't kiddin. One day I'm gonna show up in NZ. Knock on your door and say; let's go dude :D:D:D:D

You guys have a lot of great places to ride. :thumbup:

Edited by Lutalo

16 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Towards the end of January, Chrissi and I had a road-trip through to Auckland, to join a group ride around part of the city and waterfront.

Anyone wanting to see a bit of New Zealand, check this out...

And for the record, this size of a turn-out is pretty impressive for a small country like ours!

Great job buddy! Beautiful scenery.... everywhere! :thumbup:

46318917054_68b18c1ab8_b.jpg

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jon Stern said:

As for New Zealand, according to Ikea, it doesn't really exist. You must be imagining that it's real! 😜

Or perhaps it is real and is about to be discovered... https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/business/378709/ikea-planning-on-coming-to-nz

1 hour ago, Lutalo said:

@The Fat Unicyclist I've been saying that I wanted to ride in Z-land. I ain't kiddin. One day I'm gonna show up in NZ. Knock on your door and say; let's go dude :D:D:D:D

You guys have a lot of great places to ride. :thumbup:

Awesome... I have a spare Airwheel X8 that you can borrow while you are here!   :blink1:

Or maybe something a little bigger - Let us know as you start to plan your trip, if we can work with the locals to see when and where you can meet up and ride with others, which may help plan your tour of Godzone… Ohh… EUC Tourism. Did I just become a travel agent too?

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Great job buddy! Beautiful scenery.... everywhere! :thumbup:

Did you catch the Mrs. TFU "wiggle" a bit later on too?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Did you catch the Mrs. TFU "wiggle" a bit later on too?

I was not sure who the lady was. Hello Mrs.TFU!  Very impressive maneuver. :cheers:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Yanex87 said:

Ride from today Cold windy but it doesn't stop us from having Fun;)

@Yanex87 awesome footage. We had a great time, but man were my feet numb from cold when we got to Philz. Damn good ride on some beautiful trail. We will do Sligo again in the spring; it's so beautiful. @Rama Douglas Holy Cross is on Sligo. As we passed by the hospital I thought about you dude :D👍.

Great friends, great ride, great fun,  and great coffee. What could be better?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, stephen said:

So hears my real first outing  ,I think my legs need conditioning to the z10,smooth at all speeds,360turning=😁love it,looks spot on,battery ,,,well we’ll see not had 100% yet I’ll balance the batteries tonight ,as for now im going back out before dark ,here’s alittle vid,i need an external mic ,talky no goody in windy🤪

Awesome Steven! Glad you finally had a chance to ride the Z. Your handling it like a pro.  Adding your mom was a nice touch.  Fun lady.   :thumbup:

Edited by Rehab1
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Smoother said:

@stephen how do you get your videos out so quick?  It's only been dark an hour.  That camera looks to be at about  4 feet but there was no blinding effect when you rode towards it.

I came in had tea and said to my girlfriend come out and film me i want to see what the lights look like, there's no blinding because the new Z10 front light is now angled downwards, this one i just uploaded straight to YouTube , my other videos i edit on my iPad and upload to YouTube only takes about an hour from start to finish but I'm not that particular on the finish but they look ok , i just need an external mic , cause some videos i want to talk , if anyone can help on a Cheap set up that would be great or a program to get rid of wind noise 😊

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

+5 degrees today.
We had so much snow last week and now that it's melting there is water everywhere.
45 km ride. 55% battery left. A bit slower riding than usual for several reasons; I got lost, there was snow and slush and ice all over the roads once I left southern Stockholm.

Still no mud guard so I got to enjoy some nice water jets. 

Love all the instrumentation added to this one, really adds a lot to the video.

• Like 1