THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

5 hours ago, Unventor said:

Ohh and of course a non-crash video from @Rehab1 doing fun stuff will asap on playlist too.:clap3:

A non- crash video? :huh: You must be thinking of someone else.  ;)

23 hours ago, houseofjob said:

@Mike Sacristan @stephen It's much more natural on the properly heighted sitting EUCs (KS-18S/Monster). On my KS-18S,  I hardly ever want to get back up riding standing :lol:

Yeah the KS18s looks like great fun for seated riding without requiring slavic/asian squat ability.

• Upvote 1

On 2/16/2019 at 3:22 PM, Mike Sacristan said:

Today's ride with my wife.
She hasn't been on the Onewheel for a couple of months and I needed to practice seated riding.

Funny how you don't look very relaxed/comfortable while riding seated :)

If you haven't done so yet, be sure to experiment with the soft pedal mode on the MSX. It can be very pleasant when cruising.

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Funny how you don't look very relaxed/comfortable while riding seated :)

If you haven't done so yet, be sure to experiment with the soft pedal mode on the MSX. It can be very pleasant when cruising.

It's because I don't feel that I have the same control. I am slowly getting better though.
I ride constantly on the soft mode and have done so for the past 400km.
However tomorrow I will switch to the medium or hard mode to try some faster speeds and see how that works out.
The highest speed I have reached so far is 43km/h and I feel that it's hard to accelerate past 35km/h. I don't really understand what's going on but I am feeling a slight backwards tilt when I speed up.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mike Sacristan said:

It's because I don't feel that I have the same control. I am slowly getting better though.
I ride constantly on the soft mode and have done so for the past 400km.
However tomorrow I will switch to the medium or hard mode to try some faster speeds and see how that works out.
The highest speed I have reached so far is 43km/h and I feel that it's hard to accelerate past 35km/h. I don't really understand what's going on but I am feeling a slight backwards tilt when I speed up.

Oh. In this video you commented about how the pedals don't move, so I assumed that you were riding in the hard mode. In hard mode they don't move. In soft mode they are like little pendulums.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Oh. In this video you commented about how the pedals don't move, so I assumed that you were riding in the hard mode. In hard mode they don't move. In soft mode they are like little pendulums.

Coming from the Ninebot One E+ they felt very stiff even on soft. I played with the Ninebot a bit today though and everything felt very squishy. :efee612b4b:
But after cruising home during the evening and going for a little speed run I started to feel that it might be time to start running a little stiffer.

I'll give it a shot tomorrow. :)

Edit: This post didn't make much sense. What I mean is that I went cruising on the MSX in the evening and it no longer feels as stiff as it used to. So I am going to try it on a stiffer mode for riding standing. And perhaps experiment with the modes on seated riding as well.

Edited by Mike Sacristan
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

A tragic loss to the EUC community... You will be missed @RoberAce!   :crying:

I think he ejected at last moment in a stealth suit.

• Like 2