THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 7/1/2017 at 3:41 PM, Hansolo said:

Day 5 of our road trip Paris Amsterdam

Paris Amsterdam Jour 5

I like the ferry and the wind turbines! The wheels seem to be performing flawlessly!

Edited by MaxLinux

On 7/2/2017 at 11:02 PM, SuperSport said:

Night Ride around San Francisco with the Southbay Electric Unicycle Group

Can you give a time that shows the MSuper V1? I've been wondering for a long time what V1 looked like, but having trouble finding images.

MSuperV1.jpg

Edited by MaxLinux

On 7/2/2017 at 11:02 PM, SuperSport said:

Night Ride around San Francisco with the Southbay Electric Unicycle Group

San Francisco Night Tour 7/1/2017

Awesome! That is my new favorite Southbay group video (barely surpassing New Years 2016). I loved the cool lighting on the wheels and riders! Riding at night is a completely different adventure, even in a familiar area. Every area of the city looked beautiful. My favorite scenes were Lombard St. and the bridge. It looked like everyone was on a Gotway, am I right?

• Upvote 1

On 2017-07-04 at 9:37 PM, Carlos E Rodriguez said:

O hold @Hunka Hunka Burning Love Hand. 

Or maybe he uses them to smack people who challenge his honor to an EUC duel.  :efef2e0fff:

Besides, although Jason is quite a handsome individual, I tend to lean more towards the shapely female types when I choose a hand holding partner.  :efee6b18f3:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Carlos E Rodriguez said:

From what I saw, they ride them extremely conservative. I even saw them walking the wheel on small but pronounced inclines. 

Probably the melting horror stories resulted in more conservative riding. They affected my riding even though I don't have an MSuper 3 or ACM. In my case there is a very steep and very long hill I really want to try, but I can just imagine the wheel burning out or melting one way or another, and I don't want to take the risk of my wheel needing a major repair. Before all these reports started, I probably would have tried it. 

Edited by MaxLinux
  • Upvote 1

On 7/3/2017 at 4:26 PM, Hansolo said:

Day 6 of our road trip Paris Amsterdam

Paris Amsterdam Jour 6

Congratulations! You arrived! That was really a great adventure! Thank you for sharing it with us!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Or maybe he uses them to smack people who challenge his honor to an EUC duel.  :efef2e0fff:

Is that done with lances, or is it more like an "EUC chicken" game?

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

@Sven Nice video. You can see the route and surrounding areas very well, and especially the inclines involved. Also, last but not least, you show the wheels!

Thanks alot for the compliment!! ^____^

3 minutes ago, Sven said:

Thanks alot for the compliment!! ^____^

Keep the video's coming!  What camera did you use?  Some parts are stable, some are not so stable.  Are you using a gimbal?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, eddiemoy said:

Keep the video's coming!  What camera did you use?  Some parts are stable, some are not so stable.  Are you using a gimbal?

Thanks! 

I use osmo mobile, so my phone is my camera mounted to the osmo gimbal. Very nice catch! Those shaky footages were taken while i was charging my phone and it had to be off the gimbal to access its charging port. Downside of mobile gimbal i guess :) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sven said:

Thanks! 

I use osmo mobile, so my phone is my camera mounted to the osmo gimbal. Very nice catch! Those shaky footages were taken while i was charging my phone and it had to be off the gimbal to access its charging port. Downside of mobile gimbal i guess :) 

I saw in Marty's video a Tesla Model X in the background, I'm guessing that is yours?

6 minutes ago, Sven said:

I use this.  I wonder if it would fit into the Osmo?  It gives me a full 1 extra charge.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T474NL2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by SuperSport
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SuperSport said:

I use this.  I wonder if it would fit into the Osmo?  It gives me a full 1 extra charge.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00T474NL2/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use something similar on my iphone as well, i think it should fit this one...  it is adjustable.  I have the feiyu tech smart phone gimbal, non adjustable i use my old iphone 6 with it.  works well without the case.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XKHW957/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=IL4RM7GQH2514&colid=2V22Q29A5NCJS

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, eddiemoy said:

I use something similar on my iphone as well, i think it should fit this one...  it is adjustable.  I have the feiyu tech smart phone gimbal, non adjustable i use my old iphone 6 with it.  works well without the case.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XKHW957/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=IL4RM7GQH2514&colid=2V22Q29A5NCJS

Nice Gimbal for the price!  I have an action cam also, so when I purchase a gimbal, it will be for that.  I also film with my phone, but it's the iPhone 7 Plus, so a gimbal is not as important.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

This case is going to be too thick for the osmo mobile. My iphone case is 1/4" and it barely fits and the one you are looking at is even thicker so.