THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

10 hours ago, Luiz said:

Hey guys i just realized that riding sideways can became very popular. I reckon we should pay tribute to this very distinctive riding style creator by caling it from now on and forever  ,  "Jason's euc riding style."

Give me a thumbs up if you support this initiative.?

And answer this enquire please . Are you going to ride  Jason style ?

Do we also have to ride with your arms folded? :D

• Upvote 1

Not necessarily  .This is just  a more advanced  mode of the Jason riding style.

There is aswell the bend over mode but i would not recomend this one if you have some one riding behind you.

Marty you are terrible man . Jason will kill us  :facepalm:

Edited by Luiz
  • Upvote 1

Jason , you are legend man . The euc comunity arround the world own you big deal . You are a truly pioneer and i can already see your statue on parlament square in the future , riding sideways and arms crossed.:clap3:

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

Yes, please tell us the story!

I saw the video where they are siting at the sunken battle ship location. I am so sorry for him. 

Whith luck, disassemble everything and open one side of the motor to dry. The motor will not be damaged. 

The control board might be ok also but 50-50 chance. 

The batteries most likely scrap. 

If it was my wheel, i would have jumped and try to catch before it sank. I know the water is cold but you cold get out. 

The wheel becames an extentiom of his body . Also he flies over a meter during a jump with the wheel. This jump is better seen on another video with an acm where somebody filmed him . I reckon that was the first time i saw this distance fluid  jump . Very impressive.

Edited by Luiz
  • Upvote 2

Hello Hansolo,

Thank you for sharing the trip with the 4 off you to holland.

And make a resume off every day.

Loved to watch it, and to see you follow the rivers quit a few times.

Thanks also for joining you from amsterdam to bloemendaal.

Great to be with such a big group riders in holland.

Tomorrow we have a meeting with around 13 riders, the biggest so far in holland:)

Greetz

Edited by gotmotion2016

Asian night rides

On 6/18/2017 at 9:44 AM, KingSong69 said:
Coming from my "Month May" Asia trip in Thailand....the guys of KS Thailand there are ONLY doing night trips...

Thats mostly because of the heat in the days and that you can not exist in the sun on the day! These night drives are the best i ever experienced....so much to show , the lights are fantastic and BKK at all is a great city a t night ;-)

I love the night rides from KS Thailand and Carpark!
I wonder if Carpark is currently active though. Looks like most of their videos are at least a year old. I forgot about Carpark until you mentioned Thailand. (I believe that's where Carpark is from, but I was never totally sure because I can't read the script.)

For example, KS Thailand:

Carpark:

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Not my videos. From gotwayamerica.com which seems to be a new seller. If you're starved for EUC videos, it's some more footage;)

If the US had socialized medicine then they would singlehandedly raise our premiums.

I do admit a certain thrill of watching them ride.

7 hours ago, LanghamP said:

So I watched this video. Unusually there's no riding in it. Odder still is the perspective; I strongly suspect the guy on our right is some engineer, and might be a big fan of the book, "The design of everyday things" as he talks a lot about various hardware to human interactions.

It's a very interesting video, it's a different perspective. A few notes:

--Why the two-wheeled V3 might as well as be classified as "something not an EUC" but why you might still buy it.

--Why the Ninebot's top speed actually makes sense.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.............
Seems like a little bit of stretching of the mileage claims on the V8 near the 17:20 mark of the video; says about going for a 15 mile ride and have 30 to 40% battery left.  Well maybe if they both weigh < 140 lbs.

7 hours ago, LanghamP said:

So I watched this video. Unusually there's no riding in it. Odder still is the perspective; I strongly suspect the guy on our right is some engineer, and might be a big fan of the book, "The design of everyday things" as he talks a lot about various hardware to human interactions.

It's a very interesting video, it's a different perspective. A few notes:

--Why the two-wheeled V3 might as well as be classified as "something not an EUC" but why you might still buy it.

--Why the Ninebot's top speed actually makes sense.

hahaha  @ the customized sounds. 

• Upvote 1