THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

On 7/4/2017 at 9:53 PM, CaptainKBLS said:

Happy 4th!  A little neighborhood parade.  WARNING! Video is super bouncy because my ride is taken and I have to walk and jog while taking video.

Awesome. Looks like you need to get another EUC so both of you can ride together

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Sven said:

lol no, but i wish. ;)

oh, I went back to look after watching your video with the names, at marty's video (Large Group Ride Around Griffith Park on 04Mar2017).  at first it looks like ando's, but it looks like it is the guy you were talking to with the beard...  

Edited by eddiemoy

3 hours ago, Sven said:

^_____________________________________^  it was fun. as always.

sorry forgot to tag members ... lol

@Marty Backe @Jason McNeil @noisycarlos @Ando Melkonyan @jrkline @Sven @enigma35 @Stan Onymous

Fantastic. Thanks for documenting this great ride (I think it was about 5 hours long by the time we quit for the day).

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Never seen one before too. So it seems V1 and V2 are extremely similar looking.

Yes, only diffference is the main body is about 1cm wider or less wider, dont remember it...but thats all

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Is that done with lances, or is it more like an "EUC chicken" game?

Rules yet to be determined!  Maybe balancing bats on palms while riding towards one another from 50 feet and allowed to drop on the opponents head upon braking!  :efef927839:

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Fantastic. Thanks for documenting this great ride (I think it was about 5 hours long by the time we quit for the day).

Hey did that park ranger at the observatory give you guys any trouble, or was he asking where he can a ride of his own?  :w00t2:

@The Fat Unicyclist is in for a great ride if that footage is any indication!  I'm so jealous and wishing for a new wheel.  My Ninebot is so painfully slow.  :cry2:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, eddiemoy said:

Jason seems to have a slight twist to this right.

Yeah, we all have our own riding quirks.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Sven said:

^_____________________________________^  it was fun. as always.

sorry forgot to tag members ... lol

@Marty Backe @Jason McNeil @noisycarlos @Ando Melkonyan @jrkline @Sven @enigma35 @Stan Onymous

Fun video! :)

I'm surprised you guys can do long tours without any water on you.  

Some real inclines there.  Glad everyone's machines seemed strong enough to handle them with style.  Makes me feel safer re my own MSuper purchase and all the hills I'll be climbing.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Dingfelder said:

Fun video! :)

I'm surprised you guys can do long tours without any water on you.  

Some real inclines there.  Glad everyone's machines seemed strong enough to handle them with style.  Makes me feel safer re my own MSuper purchase and all the hills I'll be climbing.

Did you ever use Google Earth to determine the road slopes that you're concerned about?

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, who_the said:

The MSuper V1 is the far right wheel in this picture. @MaxLinux

rd0SeQ3ZdKHuTMY-CsMUIgIfDaMH0j5aHz0rMa-_

Great, thank you! Now I realize probably I have seen V1s before, but I didn't realize it because I thought they were V2s! Am I correct that externally MSuper V1 and V2 are virtually identical?

15 hours ago, Sven said:

it was fun. as always

Electric Unicycle_So. California Griffith Park Group ride_Kingsong & Gotway

That was fun to watch! The scenery couldn't be nicer! My favorite part: seeing the living legend, Jason. I loved his relaxed stance cruising on the Monster. I thought your camera work was excellent. 

• Upvote 2