New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

I am a bit disappointed @Bobwheel and Inmotion didn't have a promovideo with Chuck Norris to show up the V10 series's durability. ??

4 hours ago, Kael said:

I went through to checkout on electricunicycles.eu, total including tax and shipping was £1446.71. £250 difference. I'm all for supporting UK business, but they are silly sometimes. I don't mind ponying up a bit more cash for the potential convenience, I suppose, but that's a bit much. Especially when he said £1595 in an email yesterday.

WARPed1701D, you're right that it's unfair to directly compare the ewheels price, because that doesn't include tax. So it'd be $1918 with 20% VAT.

@Kael so far, Ive found electricunicycles.eu offering the best prices including 2 years waranty, shipping and VAT. I bought my V8 from them and as you mentioned, they offer V10/F for the best price on the EU market. Couldnt find anyone cheaper in the EU. Plus they really provide a really good service, perfect communication etc.
I would be happy to find anyone cheaper, one guy told me that in Spain it is cheaper but he didnt give me the web link.

• Like 1

Oh Guys sooo sorry about all the posts, how do I delete them???.... my internet connection went crazy and I couldnt see my post has been saved. Sorry about that...

Deleted the first post for you. Is that OK?

Gimlet

Edited by Gimlet
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Michal said:

@Kael so far, Ive found electricunicycles.eu offering the best prices including 2 years waranty, shipping and VAT. I bought my V8 from them and as you mentioned, they offer V10/F for the best price on the EU market. Couldnt find anyone cheaper in the EU. Plus they really provide a really good service, perfect communication etc.
I would be happy to find anyone cheaper, one guy told me that in Spain it is cheaper but he didnt give me the web link.

Let me guess... you had a glitch when posting... four times :roflmao:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Michal said:

Oh Guys sooo sorry about all the posts, how do I delete them???.... my internet connection went crazy and I couldnt see my post has been saved. Sorry about that...

I don't think anyone will kill you for a tech glitch ;) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, that0n3guy said:

I'm going w/ the v10f.   Your order is in?   He emailed me yesterday asking what I wanted, I've not heard back yet or paid in full yet.

i ordered thru inmotion the v10f. i’m planning on getting the z10 from jason. hopefully, according to rose, they are gonna airship the wheel from the factory to me, at least that’s what she posted.

i’m ready.

• Like 1

I'm considering the V10F, since my V5F+ is starting to give up on me (I suspect I managed to burn something on the board when trying to learn riding backwards) and I feel ready for an upgrade.

It's a hefty sum, though.. Talk me out of it, please!

Edited by thefork
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, thefork said:

I'm considering the V10F, since my V5F+ is starting to give up on me (I suspect I managed to burn something on the board when trying to learn riding backwards) and I feel ready for an upgrade.

It'sa hefty sum, though.. Talk me out of it, please!

Talk you out of it?

You can always buy an airwheel... ... ... :roflmao:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Scatcat said:

Talk you out of it?

You can always buy an airwheel... ... ... :roflmao:

No... I don't think I can do that!

Oh well, come two weeks from now there will magically be a bunch more money on my bank account. I don't think there's anything else I would need any of that money for, is there?

37 minutes ago, thefork said:

No... I don't think I can do that!

Oh well, come two weeks from now there will magically be a bunch more money on my bank account. I don't think there's anything else I would need any of that money for, is there?

An old friend of mine defined being a bohemian as: washing the dishes before dinner, and getting surprised by the rent payment EACH month... :D 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, WARPed1701D said:

Hey @Bobwheeldoes the V8 also degrade did like this. The manual specifies reducing at 40% but I've always felt it to be progressive from the start. Small decrements to begin but growing larger as the battery goes down. Even at empty the wheel is still pretty fast though. 

V8 should have a similar degrade, but I haven't got a test data yet. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, thefork said:

@Bobwheel I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but will the charging connector be of a common standard? I would like to use a Charge Doctor with the wheel if I get one instead of the included (slow) charger.

A couple pages back @houseofjob links to a video timestamped showing the charger port which is the same as what the V8 uses, so that should mean the same fast chargers that worked with the V8 would work with it.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bobwheel said:

V8 should have a similar degrade, but I haven't got a test data yet. 

hi Bob, thanks for all the feedback. Regarding the launch event, did they explain what the "dual core" thing was about in the pre-launch teaser?

21 hours ago, WARPed1701D said:

Hey @Bobwheeldoes the V8 also degrade did like this. The manual specifies reducing at 40% but I've always felt it to be progressive from the start. Small decrements to begin but growing larger as the battery goes down. Even at empty the wheel is still pretty fast though. 

Just about all EUCs do. The alternative would be limiting the power att full charge.

• Upvote 1

Hey, folks,

I've been searching for a bit on the case but I cannot find a good in-depth comparison of these wheels if one exists:

Inmotion V10F vs Kingsong KS 18L vs Ninebot One Z10

Could you please share a link to such comparison

Greatly appreciate

26 minutes ago, Atlass said:

Hey, folks,

I've been searching for a bit on the case but I cannot find a good in-depth comparison of these wheels if one exists:

Inmotion V10F vs Kingsong KS 18L vs Ninebot One Z10

Greatly appreciate

@Atlass,  welcome to the forum. Since the Inmotion V10F is brand new and reviewers have literally just got their hand on it this week, and the Ninebot Z10 reviews are, I believe, still for prototypes. I think the chances of getting a comparison review for all three are, at the moment, quite small. 

You will have to read the individual reviews and draw your own conclusions or wait for a bit until the products are fully launched.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Keith said:

@Atlass,  welcome to the forum. Since the Inmotion V10F is brand new and reviewers have literally just got their hand on it this week, and the Ninebot Z10 reviews are, I believe, still for prototypes. I think the chances of getting a comparison review for all three are, at the moment, quite small. 

You will have to read the individual reviews and draw your own conclusions or wait for a bit until the products are fully launched.

Thank you for your warm welcome.

I'm currently reading through the forum about those wheels. Really appreciate your prompt reply

Thanks

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Atlass said:

It's all a bit muddy right now. You can find some comparisons on ewheels.com, some info is hidden on different pages. But don't trust any number completely.

Some nice comparison images can be found on these three pages, for example.

https://www.ewheels.com/electric-unicycle-ultimate_ewheel_comparison_ips_airwheel_ninebot_king_song_gotway/ (current models)

https://www.ewheels.com/product/new-inmotion-v10-v10f/ V10(F) vs ACM2 etc.

https://www.ewheels.com/product/preorder-inmotion-vx-v10-vx10-ks-18l-ninebot-z6-z8-z10/ some more info

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, em1barns said:

hi Bob, thanks for all the feedback. Regarding the launch event, did they explain what the "dual core" thing was about in the pre-launch teaser?

Thats right... I forgot about this.   I don't remember it being mentioned on any of the release stuff.

6 hours ago, em1barns said:

Updated text on their graphics explained this was to ensure the processor could keep up with sensor input in challenging environments.