New Inmotion V10 / V10F

Pingouin

3 hours ago, scubadragosan said:

Envy, jealous...but find inspirational!

Did you see the last 5 seconds of the video where he was twirling like a figure skater? I had never seen that before

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Unventor said:

@thefork

@Michal do you have so info on that and how long beta period is expected to be. I guess new firmware to V8 is coming too due to new app features or am I wrong on that point?

@Unventor I doubt there will be a new firmware as it's not needed, all the necessary data for those additional infos are already being transmitted from the V8's.

Unfortunately, I don't know the timing of the new app release. Hope it's pretty soon. I can't wait as well... 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

3-months? :o  When I needed an MRI I got it the next day.

Your story is what scares me about nationalized health care.

If I just heard the story I wouldn't believe it.  But her cousin was making plans with my wife to send their kids over while their Mom had surgery.  Yeah it scared me too.  And all the sudden, the huge health care bill we're paying here seems ok.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2018 at 3:02 PM, ramma said:

Also is it actually in the same shell, just with the wheel moved down to fit the batteries?

The shell looks similar but is notably larger than the shell of the V8.

On 4/10/2018 at 9:45 AM, Bobwheel said:

1.png

2.png

3.png

Pad and pedal.

Does anyone buy this optimal cushion distance non-sense? I can see some advantages in high cushions. But I find the elevated movement I get from high cushions more disturbing than comforting and tend to prefer to have contact with the lower part of my lower leg.

2 hours ago, Mono said:

Does anyone buy this optimal cushion distance non-sense? I can see some advantages in high cushions. But I find the elevated movement I get from high cushions more disturbing than comforting and tend to prefer to have contact with the lower part of my lower leg.

Yeah, to a certain extent it would effect how you apply force to the wheel.  There material says peddals too low makes it feel slow, hard to turn... I believe that could be true.   When designing vehicle steering, the angle effect stealing a lot.... This is similar I think.

11 minutes ago, that0n3guy said:

Yeah, to a certain extent it would effect how you apply force to the wheel.  There material says peddals too low makes it feel slow, hard to turn... I believe that could be true.   When designing vehicle steering, the angle effect stealing a lot.... This is similar I think.

I don't object to high pedals, at all. Low pedals are IMHO a serious safety problem, so I am delighted to see InMotion making this design change.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mono said:

I don't object to high pedals, at all. Low pedals are IMHO a serious safety problem, so I am delighted to see InMotion making this design change.

And the new MSuper X :thumbup:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

And the new MSuper X :thumbup:

yeah, but 19", really? On which planet live these Gotway engineers? Or is it the sales people deciding on the specs? Not sure which version I'd prefer.

Edited by Mono

I wonder if these pedals would fit on Kingsongs or Gotways. It may be dangerous on the 16S with the low pedal clearance but if it fit, I think I'd give it a go. I find some days I can ride for 30 min + without issues but some days my feet go numb after 10 or 15 minutes - all with the same shoe. I'm thinking bigger pedals would help with that. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bobwheel said:

The pre-production one is the final version, sorry for the misleading for the promotion rendering which is more for off road. The reason to give up this design is the bumpy riding experience. 

At least, please make the rim color black just like V8. :cheers:

10 minutes ago, Bobwheel said:

Unfortunately the first 500 units is silver, and I've forwarded this message to our team, hopefully they can improve it soon. 

Talking about first batch, is it being shipped this week ? Waiting for mine :).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bobwheel said:

Unfortunately the first 500 units is silver, and I've forwarded this message to our team, hopefully they can improve it soon. 

Ahh chance for a limited collectors edition aka silver rim.