On 2/25/2017 at 9:51 PM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

1b97jnr.png.1c2c2bc7c4041c8f92999f7cacb793c4.png

Hello readers and riders!

I apologize for my English, if it has any errors.

First of all, let me introduce myself: My name is Ilya, I'm the iOS Developer since 2009. Also I have Ninebot One E since April 2015. Then I decided to combine these skills into my new app - DarknessBot.
The application is available only for iOS 9.0 and higher.
Ninebot haven't presented any official APIs yet, so I cooperated with the GyroMetrics developer - Paco Gorina (special thanks for helping with Ninebot BLE protocol)

The application from the active EUC owners!

It supports the following models:
► Ninebot One (C, C+, E, E+, P)
► Inmotion (V3, V3C, V3S, V3Pro, V5, V5+, V5F, V8, R1, R1N, R1S, R1S, R1T, R1AP, R1CF, R1EX, R2, R2N, R2S, R2EX, L6)
► Gotway (MCM2, MCM4, ACM, MSuper V1/V2/V3, Monster)
► KingSong (14, 16, 18)

Features:
◉ Modify tiled interface that you can customize
◉ Displaying all available metrics through Bluetooth LE:
   ► Current speed
   ► Maximum speed
   ► Total mileage
   ► Remaining mileage (depending of rider's weight, the battery charging cycles, and weather conditions)
   ► Total runtime
   ► Battery level
   ► Temperature of the controller (not for all models)
   ► Power
   ► Voltage
   ► Longitudinal and transverse tilt (not for all models)
◉ Logging and displaying graphs of metrics (up to a month)
◉ Record video from a camera with a sensor display
◉ Changing the riding mode (not for all models)
◉ Changing maximum speed (experimental)
◉ Changing the maximum speed on limited mode (experimental)
◉ Changing lock mode (not for all models)
◉ Changing limited speed mode (not for all models)
◉ Compass and weather forecast
◉ Apple Watch support
◉ HealthKit Integration

What next:
◉ One more thing

Beta test 1.2
◉ Support Ninebot One A1/S2

Application for free, but it has a few paid functions. So I provide 40 promocodes for this forum.

Promocodes

Download from Appstore

Maybe sometime you ll put your app on Android !

On 9/22/2019 at 1:31 PM, Bogdan 2019 said:

Maybe sometime you ll put your app on Android !

Android is a very different beast to develop for and learn so I doubt it is on the list for the foreseeable future for the dev.

Wheellog is only for android (probably for same reason, as both apps are born out of devs needs I believe) and is a pretty great app if you have and android device. :) 

Question about KS18XL beeps.

Today I got a steady annoying beep while riding.

It was on 34% but I don’t ever remember getting beeps like this before. If anything I just got tilt back.

when I turned Darknessbot off and put the KS app on there were no beeps.

is this a matter of settings? 

1 hour ago, General Principle said:

is this a matter of settings? 

DB (and WheelLog as well I think) has been reported to change some wheel settings even without the user directly changing them. Sounds like an alarm setting in the DB overrode the wheel setting, resulting in alarm beeps at lower speeds than you expected.

In my experience if I leave the manufacturer app strictly for calibrating or changing the riding mode and use DB for everything else, the settings no longer jump around. But I did have to go through all settings a few times at first.

So now my wheel is at 94% charge and I’m still getting a steady beep when opening the DB app.

should I be concerned with hardware? Should I just use the KS app and ignore DB for the time being? Or is it a more simple solution (settings, delete/reinstall the app, etc)

Edited by General Principle

5 hours ago, General Principle said:

So now my wheel is at 94% charge and I’m still getting a steady beep when opening the DB app.

should I be concerned with hardware? Should I just use the KS app and ignore DB for the time being? Or is it a more simple solution (settings, delete/reinstall the app, etc)

Send logs in DarknessBot, please (Settings/About/Share logs) with theme KS18XL - Steady beep when opening app. 

@Ilya Shkolnik

l have submitted these issues during the beta test, but a couple of things need to be addressed:

- 100.8V battery ranging for Gotway wheels. Given Gotway considers cells at 100% at 4.1125V, 100% battery should be 98.7V; it would be nice to have battery percentage consistency across all apps to measure where we stand.

- Neural network range estimates appear to be broken. Will this be addressed? 

11 minutes ago, Ben Kim said:

@Ilya Shkolnik

l have submitted these issues during the beta test, but a couple of things need to be addressed:

- 100.8V battery ranging for Gotway wheels. Given Gotway considers cells at 100% at 4.1125V, 100% battery should be 98.7V; it would be nice to have battery percentage consistency across all apps to measure where we stand.

To XXXX with what Gotway thinks, a 100% is 4.2V per cell. Measurements are for people that like to know the truth.

2 hours ago, FreeRide said:

To XXXX with what Gotway thinks, a 100% is 4.2V per cell. Measurements are for people that like to know the truth.

well our beeps are correlated to what the wheel thinks is a full battery, so it’s good to have consistency across all apps.  

Not to mention, 67V wheels are scaled properly on the app.

Edited by Ben Kim
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Ben Kim said:

@Ilya Shkolnik

- Gotway 100V have 24 cells per parallel. Cell have 4.2V on 100%. 4.2V * 24 = 100.8V.

- I planning to improve Neural Network to CoreML 3 in future and train on the user trips.

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik

11 hours ago, Hibiki Mr.H said:

with darkness bot app for apple watch, is it possible to have the display always on while running darkness bot? :confused1:

No, even on the series 5 the always on display is just for the main watch face and apple’s workouts app.

• Like 1

App is great and offers a TON already, not sure if there’s a post in this thread for feature requests; a couple come to mind for KS wheels 

i have a KS16s and KS16x

Would like to suggest:

Main app function 

-set torch to flash/blink

-Update speed controls to save KS16X 

-include Apple Watch alarms in the alarm menu

Apple Watch function

-vibrate alarms function. 

-Long press to toggle flash torch or solid torch

Appreciate the efforts on this app  paid for a few options and like them  

thanks 

chili

On 9/25/2019 at 6:40 PM, LZMutant said:

So no InMotion V10F?

It's bonkers. The dev clearly completely evades/just skips any V10 questions but then answers subsequent questions for issues that affect fewer people? I don't understand.

33 minutes ago, AtlasP said:

It's bonkers. The dev clearly completely evades/just skips any V10 questions but then answers subsequent questions for issues that affect fewer people? I don't understand.

Maybe it’s tougher to develop for. Maybe a private DM will get you a response.

On 9/25/2019 at 4:15 AM, General Principle said:

I think it's DB software problem. Have you used automatic torch? It can be because of it.
And, is wheel torch enable when you connecting DB?

On 9/26/2019 at 2:40 AM, LZMutant said:

So no InMotion V10F?

we'll trying to fix Inmotion V10F problem to next release. 

17 hours ago, Chili D said:

Would like to suggest:

-include Apple Watch alarms in the alarm menu

Apple Watch function

-vibrate alarms function. 

as far as I know, apple watch cannot be made to vibrate, but I could be wrong. :huh:

13 hours ago, AtlasP said:

@Ilya Shkolnik missed a lot of questions, not only about V10, but he really doesn’t have enough time for everything. 
Sometimes I'm answering instead of him) But if you want his answer, you should write him a DM.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2019 at 6:50 PM, General Principle said:

The beeps stopped, albeit randomly (with no particular pattern). Only to return again.

if love to know if it has something to do with my settings...also if there is a potential problem looming with the wheel (I’ve simply been closing DB and using the KS app)

Has your wheel beeped randomly when connecting to DarknessBot? (e.g. one short beep, two short beeps, two short-one long beep)  
And what the wheel firmware?

Hey. I noticed recently that when I used to open the darknessbot app, even if I hadn't opened it before I started riding, it would connect and have my mileage and ride stats already updated. Now, I have to open the app beforehand which isn't the biggest deal, but definitely something I noticed. Also, it seems to be resetting the ride stats to zero on me without me manually resetting it. 

10 hours ago, Zack Wong said:

Hey. I noticed recently that when I used to open the darknessbot app, even if I hadn't opened it before I started riding, it would connect and have my mileage and ride stats already updated. Now, I have to open the app beforehand which isn't the biggest deal, but definitely something I noticed. Also, it seems to be resetting the ride stats to zero on me without me manually resetting it. 

It’s a new feature - Auto-reseting trips. 
Have you noticed a tab «Trips»? 

All you riding data should be in this tab. 

Hello, I'm using Xiomi m365 with DarnknessBot on Iphone XS. Two weeks ago, the app can't connect properly with the scooter. Im with latest ios update - 13.1.2 and DarknessBot v5.3.

The issue is that after connecting with scooter no data is showen, only loading circles at all tabs in the app. What could be the problem?

3 hours ago, Jenti said:

Hello, I'm using Xiomi m365 with DarnknessBot on Iphone XS. Two weeks ago, the app can't connect properly with the scooter. Im with latest ios update - 13.1.2 and DarknessBot v5.3.

The issue is that after connecting with scooter no data is showen, only loading circles at all tabs in the app. What could be the problem?

What is the firmware of m365?