2 hours ago, Ronko said:

Is there a way of getting the raw data out rather than just a graph?  I am interested in getting a log of speed vs current and voltage.

Export button on Graph screen in top right corner

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nickysneids said:

Didn't see anything about this in the comments but I noticed on the front page it's not compatible with the MCM5... are there plans to make the MCM5 and Darkness Bot app compatible in the near future?

And if not, is there a Gotway app or alternative app for IOS users to connect their ewheel to?

Head post I can't to update (Forum restriction for old posts). Gotway API is single for all models. 90% chance MCM5 is now supported. But not tested yet.

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik

51 minutes ago, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Head post I can't to update (Forum restriction for old posts). Gotway API is single for all models. 90% chance MCM5 is now supported. But not tested yet.

Oh sick dude, thanks for the reply! I'll let you know how it works.

What's new in beta 5.2-220:
- Xiaomi Mi Scooter: Improved Battery Info (For FM version less 1.5.1)
- Ninebot One Z: Added Alarms Settings (experimental)
- Ninebot One Z: Added Battery Info (experimental)
- Added Hungarian localization
- Improved German localization

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik

6 hours ago, Rotciv said:

What’s the status with saving and viewing different trips?

Bugfix saving trip in Tracker will be in 5.2

Automatic trips is planned in 5.4 (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vYo3NFmrdOW2-ngvS9jyvKCvx8CE73D6dWa4M8FuyxE/edit#gid=0&range=A21)

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik

Is it normal that I can connect to DarknessBot and Gyrometrics, but after connections is lost the Gyrometrics stay connected, but DarknessBot can't connect until I stop Gyrometrics...

Is option Don't sleep recommended to be turned on and what it does exactly?

13 hours ago, LucasD said:

Is it normal that I can connect to DarknessBot and Gyrometrics, but after connections is lost the Gyrometrics stay connected, but DarknessBot can't connect until I stop Gyrometrics...

EUCs in general can only establish a single connection, so any app that you have connected will prevent any other app from connecting as well.

Is option Don't sleep recommended to be turned on and what it does exactly?

It keeps the phone’s display on, doesn’t let it to go in sleep mode. It is completely up to you wether you want to keep the display open or just do a brief check on the meters.

Edited by mrelwood
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Ilya Shkolnik, have you ever considered the possibility of re-transmitting wheel data/parameters via BLE, acting as a Peripheral instead of as a Central, and using standard "sensor" characteristics, to allow devices designed to listen to such sensors to get wheel values?  For example, many sports/fitness watches can read from BLE heart rate sensors, and bike computers can listen to cadence, speed, power, heart rate, radar, light, and who knows what else.  Increasingly BLE is replacing ANT+ for sensor stuff, and newer equipment supports it.  I know that the standard sensor types supported by watches and bike computers are limited, but it should be possible to at least provide speed and battery level, and via creative means other values could probably also be exposed, for example by pretending that amps/watts is from a bike power meter.

Before I go any further with my own investigations into the possibility of writing my own iOS app, I wanted to check if this concept is at all viable in your app feature plans.  I do use and enjoy DarknessBot, but don't want to be tied only to my iPhone or Apple Watch.  I'm starting to experiment with "smart" glasses with HUD integration, and to make that work with a wheel would require something like what I've described.

On 6/11/2019 at 12:19 AM, Dale said:

Is there a way to edit the name of the device? I have a couple of identical devices so to choose the one I want I have to remember to numerical suffix of the devices name. 

DarknessBot is not supports edit bluetooth name. You can change it with brand app. Not all BLE supports rename.

Hi. Enjoying the app and made a few purchases. 

Anything in the works to do watch alerts and vibrations?

can you make each tile have the ability to create and alert on its number?

ex: I want to create and audible and vibration alert for Current, Speed, and Batterry. 

Thanks,

chili

What's new in beta 5.3-224:
- Improved UI in Offline, Profile, Ratings and Map screen
- Xiaomi Mi Scooter: Improved connection to some models
- Fixed issue with settings phone number in Profile

Edited by Ilya Shkolnik
  • Upvote 1

On 6/16/2019 at 8:21 PM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

DarknessBot is not supports edit bluetooth name. You can change it with brand app. Not all BLE supports rename.

You could cache it locally, mapping the peripheral id to a user-provided name.

I have been having a problem (and have found more confirmed reports online) that Darknessbot on iPhone/ios won’t stay connected to the InMotion V10F. It works fine on my V8 or KS16S, but constantly disconnects from the V10F.

Is this a known issue? Do you have a timetable for its resolution?

This is very pressing for me as right now Darknessbot is the only ios option that supports smartwatches and the only way for me to get speed and battery readings on a smartwatch, and it won’t work with my V10F. :-(

On 6/22/2019 at 6:55 PM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

What's new in beta 5.3-224:
- Improved UI in Offline, Profile, Ratings and Map screen
- Xiaomi Mi Scooter: Improved connection to some models
- Fixed issue with settings phone number in Profile

How can I get access to the beta releases, please?

• Like 1

On 6/28/2019 at 11:27 AM, AtlasP said:

I have been having a problem (and have found more confirmed reports online) that Darknessbot on iPhone/ios won’t stay connected to the InMotion V10F. It works fine on my V8 or KS16S, but constantly disconnects from the V10F.

Is this a known issue? Do you have a timetable for its resolution?

This is very pressing for me as right now Darknessbot is the only ios option that supports smartwatches and the only way for me to get speed and battery readings on a smartwatch, and it won’t work with my V10F. :-(

I was just coming here to ask the same thing about the v10F. @Ilya Shkolnik have you heard about this? 

@LZMutant is who I know of having the issue. No issues with my v8.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

What's new in beta 5.3-225:
- Added Trips: Automatic trips tracking
- Ratings moved to Profile screen
- Improved UI
- Improved Dark Mode
- Xiaomi Mi Scooter: Fixed connection to some models
- Xiaomi Mi Scooter: Fixed speed display