7 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

Because KS can't get their own App sorted out, it is for everyone's benefit to have something made by a professional, thank you @Ilya Shkolnik :D. a better Customer/Dealer experience all round. 

Wow, I was going to speculate *exactly that* but didn't want to spout arbitrary conjecture. (I bet Jason's fed up with the manufacturer app situation on iPhone [whereas at least Android users have Wheellog] and apparently thinks it's bad enough that it's hurting his customer experience [presumably measured by the volume of support messages from eWheels + iPhone customers] that he/eWheels needed to fund to accelerate the development of the only iPhone alternative.)

Good on you both for doing so but also for telling it straight. :-) Every time I think there's something not-quite-right going on behind the scenes particularly involving the manufacturers, it seems like it always turns out that eWheels is on the 'right' side of the situation/doing the 'right'/best thing given the circumstances. Continually impressed.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Jason McNeil said:

There's been a recent breakthrough, after many entreaties, KS has committed to fully supporting Illya on this project: before the end of the year, DB should be able to perform KS firmware updates & all the other features from the native App, removing all dependency on the KS App on IOS.   

This is perhaps the biggest news out of this, yet! Well done.

Any similar efforts/progress regarding Gotway? The newer Gotway app for iPhone (the one everyone recommends over the old one) doesn't work on my phone and I'm left having to meet up with my buddy & his Android device to change any speed limits or alarms on my new Nik+. :( (Unfortunately it seems Darknessbot can't change the speed limits or alarms for Gotway either?)

Edited by AtlasP

2 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

Thanks. There's been a recent breakthrough, after many entreaties, KS has committed to fully supporting Illya on this project: before the end of the year, DB should be able to perform KS firmware updates & all the other features from the native App, removing all dependency on the KS App on IOS.   

Now if we could just get InMotion on-board with this. Lets have a superior app aimed at supporting the riders, not promoting a vendor!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AtlasP said:

This is perhaps the biggest news out of this, yet! Well done.

Any similar efforts/progress regarding Gotway? The newer Gotway app for iPhone (the one everyone recommends over the old one) doesn't work on my phone and I'm left having to meet up with my buddy & his Android device to change any speed limits or alarms on my new Nik+. :( (Unfortunately it seems Darknessbot can't change the speed limits or alarms for Gotway either?)

Gotway speed limit fix in plans, but after big KS updates. 

I and @december11 have a lot of work to do on the app, and I apologize for not being able to answer everyone and not always.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, David35 said:

Still doesn't work on ios 13 and i have paid for it .......  :crying:

I have the same setup.  Latest iOS, latest version of DB.  Some things work some things don’t.  I do know that they are working on it though.  What specifically is not working for you?  Are you able to set Max Speed or the 3 alarms?

On 11/19/2019 at 12:20 AM, David35 said:

Still doesn't work on ios 13 and i have paid for it .......  :crying:

We find the reason this bug - you have denied system request “Look up by email”. Once you denied this, you can’t change it in settings... 

All apps you get or reject access should be in iPhone settings, but it don’t appears. 

I already wrote to Apple support, but still don’t have an answer. 

and we searching how to fix it in code...

• Like 1

@David35, trying this:
1. Go to website https://www.icloud.com/settings/
2. Login
3. Look up for "Advancedsection
4. Go to "Manage Apps That Can Look You Up"
5. Switch on DarknessBot app. 

I'm hoping it helps! 
I can testing this in only 9 hour later. You can waiting my results or trying to do it yourself. 

P.S. I wish I found this settings earlier...)

On 11/21/2019 at 1:35 AM, David35 said:

how do you record a video with only the speedometer, for example?

In Dashboard you should tap on Record button (top right corner) and allow permission to screen/screen and microphone. 

And if you want only a speedometer, you should use pinch-to-zoom gesture to one-tile per screen interface mode. You get a huge speedometer on screen. 
But I'm afraid this is not what you exactly want. 
We thinking about making fully-customize UI with different sizes of tiles, but this is a very big and hard feature. 
And we don't hear so many voices and requests for it.  

Edited by december11

What's new in beta 5.4-238
- KingSong: Added Strobe tile (Dashboard)
- Gotway: Added Strobe tile (Dashboard)
- KingSong: Added automatic torch mode (Device Settings)
- KingSong: Fixed reading initial lights/torch statuses and riding mode
- Torch Automatic has been moved to Device Settings

• Like 1