@december11 Might I suggest that aside from fixing the source of the disconnects, perhaps you could at least make the app more robust/resilient at recovering from/seamlessly resuming after disconnects? Like even if it disconnected every now and then but I could still see all my data/graphs for the majority of the ride (minus a few places where it disconnected for a bit) that would still be way more usable than now when it disconnects and I lose all data/can't see any data in the graphs or anything. The consequences of the disconnects are arguably the bigger problem than the disconnects themselves if they're infrequent enough.

Edited by AtlasP
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, AtlasP said:

@december11 Might I suggest that aside from fixing the source of the disconnects, perhaps you could at least make the app more robust/resilient at recovering from/seamlessly resuming after disconnects? Like even if it disconnected every now and then but I could still see all my data/graphs for the majority of the ride (minus a few places where it disconnected for a bit) that would still be way more usable than now when it disconnects and I lose all data/can't see any data in the graphs or anything. The consequences of the disconnects are arguably the bigger problem than the disconnects themselves if they're infrequent enough.

Thank you for idea, send you DM.

On 10/12/2019 at 3:57 PM, december11 said:

The app should working! So we really needs your logs, I’m afraid your should create mail app for this.
Lately we add sharing via messengers and etc. 

I've send you the Logs today.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 8:37 PM, december11 said:

Hi, @boardaholic. Have you seen a video button? On Device tab (Dashboard) in the right top corner. 

No I can't see the button
After updating to darknessbot Version 5.3 (231) the video button disappeared in the right top corner. :(

(see my hardcopy)

48914483452_fbe88b0ed1.jpg

1 hour ago, General Principle said:

In an attempt to finally get the app working, I deleted and reinstalled the app. It still doesn’t function properly but it also didn’t restore the paid version. 

how do I get the paid version back @december11

To return purchases you should use Apple return program. https://www.apple.com/shop/help/returns_refund

Or trying to press to “Buy button” again, after you input a password Apple suggest you to restore purchase. 

Or you can sent a receipt proving your purchase, and we‘ll generate for your a promocode.

request [dot] darknessproduction . com

What's new in beta 5.3.1-234:
- Fixed connection to some Xiaomi Mi Scooter

What's new in beta 5.3.1-233:
- Added support for Xiaomi Mi Scooter Pro
- Improved Recorder
- Fixed temperature switch in iOS 13
- Fixed bug with Fahrenheit in Trips

latest beta has regressed connection to my wheel. it goes into a connection loop until i shut the app off via app switcher. I sent an email through testflight already. 

Gotway Nikola 100V

Edit - i uninstalled the latest beta and went to the stable release from the app store and it works fine now. 

Edited by Ben Kim

On 10/26/2019 at 2:56 AM, General Principle said:

Send me the Beta too please

Ok! please, sent me your AppleI D e-mail in DM.

23 hours ago, prasket said:

I have never used Darknessbot to change speed settings, or are you asking what has my top speed been using Darknessbot?

I'm interesting about speed settings with DB.
Can you trying to change max speed in DarknessBot and check this in KS app. 
I'm trying to understand if speed settings with KS16x is working. 

Edited by december11

On 10/26/2019 at 5:28 AM, Ben Kim said:

latest beta has regressed connection to my wheel. it goes into a connection loop until i shut the app off via app switcher. I sent an email through testflight already. 

Gotway Nikola 100V

Edit - i uninstalled the latest beta and went to the stable release from the app store and it works fine now. 

I’m already report you in another topic, that DB in last beta has a big with continuous beeping on Gotway. 
Turn of the auto-torch. 

About disconnections, this is a new information.
Hm, when next beta will be available, please, check it! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, december11 said:

I’m already report you in another topic, that DB in last beta has a big with continuous beeping on Gotway. 
Turn of the auto-torch. 

About disconnections, this is a new information.
Hm, when next beta will be available, please, check it! 

Great, i’ll check it out later. It scared me thinking something was wrong with my main board 😂