16 hours ago, prasket said:

I was just coming here to ask the same thing about the v10F. @Ilya Shkolnik have you heard about this? 

@LZMutant is who I know of having the issue. No issues with my v8.  

Thank you, prasket.  Yes I've been having really bad disconnection problems with my V10F paired with iPhone X.  I attached the photo below to the other thread.  The 11 disconnects happened over a span of about 15 minutes.  

I'd love to use Darknessbot but without stability I'll have to stick with the stock InMotion app, with all of it's bugs and quirks.

IMG_1845.PNG

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Bertie Müller said:

I'm new to this forum ... seems it does not let me post any PMs.

You first have to get a positive Reputation of 2 or 3 before you are allowed to post PM's

• Upvote 2

Hi, im using iOS 13 on my iPhone XS Max and on my Apple Watch 4 Series im running watchOS 6 beta. The Darknessbot app works fine on my iPhone, but on my Apple Watch it just says “Connect to Device” .... ive tried uninstalling & reinstalling and everything i can think of to get it to work. How can i try the beta?

Edited by Chriull
Removed blank lines

8 hours ago, Rocky Dubb said:

Hi, im using iOS 13 on my iPhone XS Max and on my Apple Watch 4 Series im running watchOS 6 beta. The Darknessbot app works fine on my iPhone, but on my Apple Watch it just says “Connect to Device” .... ive tried uninstalling & reinstalling and everything i can think of to get it to work. How can i try the beta?

There's know issues with Watch Connectivity on the betas - it's in the release notes of both iOS and WatchOS.   You'll just have to wait until the bugs are fixed on apple's end, that's why they explicitly say to only install them on developer devices.

4 hours ago, BarrettJ said:

There's know issues with Watch Connectivity on the betas - it's in the release notes of both iOS and WatchOS.   You'll just have to wait until the bugs are fixed on apple's end, that's why they explicitly say to only install them on developer devices.

Yeah, I totally hear you. But there's a new feature on the new OS "Voice Control"  where" you can control the entire device from your voice and that is an absolute must for me. How can I try the beta version of Darknessbot?

On 7/1/2019 at 3:03 AM, LZMutant said:

Yes I've been having really bad disconnection problems with my V10F paired with iPhone X.  I attached the photo below to the other thread.  The 11 disconnects happened over a span of about 15 minutes.  

I'd love to use Darknessbot but without stability I'll have to stick with the stock InMotion app, with all of it's bugs and quirks.

Any acknowledgement on this from the developer? I've both emailed and posted here and not received any response or acknowledgement that they're looking at it/working on it.

9 hours ago, AtlasP said:

Any acknowledgement on this from the developer? I've both emailed and posted here and not received any response or acknowledgement that they're looking at it/working on it.

I got this on the Facebook page recently:

Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 8.13.43 PM.png

19 hours ago, Rocky Dubb said:

Yeah, I totally hear you. But there's a new feature on the new OS "Voice Control"  where" you can control the entire device from your voice and that is an absolute must for me. How can I try the beta version of Darknessbot?

Even if the dev gets you on the beta of Darknessbot that won't fix your watch syncing issue - it's an issue with the APIs and frameworks themselves.  The amount you want a feature - even an accessibility feature - does not determine whether or not there are bugs.

25 minutes ago, LucasD said:

For calibration & settings use Gotway app. It works ok

Thanks LucasD, When I run the Gotway app and the press the Device button it does connect to my Nikola.  It shows km/h, and that my Nikola is set to "Strong".  But when I click the settings button it just crashes the Gotway app. I've tried this on both an iPhone 7 and an iPod touch. :( 

Edited by DrakeParagon

Are there instructions someplace on how to use Darkness Bot? I messed around and tried to see the graphs of my speed or current over time, but it always says "no data for period" or something like that. 

On 7/4/2019 at 4:22 AM, Ilya Shkolnik said:

Hi, settings for switch to 100V in planned

Given how many 100V wheels are out on the market now, this is a must-have! Will the app still display voltage if the battery indicator is not accurate for 100V?

No difference in actual use. Nice to have, but really it is just scaling on hardware to software.

So gotway reads 68/ 84/ 100V converts it to 68V and sends on bluetooth. App receives it and scales base on setting 68-> Display value...

Edited by LucasD
  • Like 2