eWheels Tucson Service Center Fire, Site Destroyed

Jason McNeil

2 hours ago, chulander said:

“Worried about warranty service”???

Is that really the right thing to say at this moment? 

Facts!!!  Totally agree. That's not the right place to worry about this. Give the guy a break please. 

Edited by Ronin Ryder

This is absolutely the worst news anyone in the community would ever expect to hear, but pales into comparison with how hard and bitter a pill to swallow this must be for Jason and All his staff!

@Jason McNeil I wish you the All the strength and clarity of thought to battle your way through this awful situation.

• Like 2

Couldn't have happened to better people.  They helped me get my V11 back up and running super fast and with great support.

Can I assume it would help to order another wheel from you?  I was planning on waiting for XMas money but I'll move that up if it helps.

• Like 2

So sorry Jason, I feel just shocked to hear that this happened...It's hard to imagine the PEV space without Ewheels.

I Definitely agree with what was said about taking some time to process it all and think everything over. 

I really hope you decide to rebuild, you've done just so much for the community it would be such a bummer to see Ewheels close up shop :(.

I think the future is bright for PEV's and we Really Need solid people & distributers like YOU :). 

Edited by Celt26
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

Contemplating how we're going to rebuild from this disaster is too just daunting right now. I've been slaving away for eight years now, without a salary, life, etc, everything earned has been reinvested back into the business. It is so tempting to draw a line in the sand & be done with it. 

You have built a business that has excellent reputation and that is trusted by thousands of customers who will continue to support you as you rebuild from this unfortunate accident. This is undoubtedly a huge setback, but I’m sure you’ll find a way to restore the business you’ve invested so much in.

Edited by Adel
  • Like 1

Don't know for sure yet if the cause was the batteries of a particular manufacturer.

They are the stated prime suspect.

Investigations may or may not be conclusive.

Possibility of foul play also mentioned.

Edited by Paul A
Typo

Sorry that this happened. Whatever you decide to do in the future, just know that you've had a tremendous impact on developing the electric unicycle market and community in the United States. 

And if you do decide to continue, my absolute first choice of reseller on this new hobby I consider now a part of me, will be you guys.

• Like 3