eWheels Tucson Service Center Fire, Site Destroyed

Jason McNeil

In my search for the right wheel, Ewheels was with me the whole way.  

This fire is heartbreaking.  And if intentional, it becomes much more so.  I hope the Ewheels team can find the strength to muster on.  We need Jason and the rest of the crew.

Additionally, since the wheel I purchased is the majestic and potentially problematic V11... I hope that our warranties will somehow be honored should we need coverage on eligible repairs.  

Maybe Ewheels can work something out with Inmotion regarding this.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UNIbomber said:

I hope that our warranties will somehow be honored should we need coverage on eligible repairs.  

Ewheels is definitely going to be around still. Parts might be slow due to shipping but just need some patience, which is hard cuz I know I'd want to keep riding. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

If you go to ehweels site you will see a red banner that says "Owing to a warehouse fire, Parts Out of Stock, sorry! Wheels & Scooters marked as 'In Stock' are still shipping". Any news about this? I recently ordered parts from this place and order is still pending. Hopefully it wasn't an EUC that started the fire.

1 minute ago, gon2fast said:

They have relocated and are restocking their parts supply again.

Funny, I've been to that site multiple times, even ordered my wheel from there and this is the first time I noticed that banner. It's really small. Surprising

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Denny Paul said:

where did you hear that? this would be excellent news!

If he's jerking my chain, I think we need a gofund me page to hire someone to kick his a**. THis is GREAT news if true!

Edited by ShanesPlanet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...