(New) Gotway " Extreme Bull " Commander leaked datasheet

stephen

It will be interesting to see how the quality of this thing is if it is made by Extreme Bull. According to GoGeorgeGo’s videos the quality of the K4 is just as bad or maybe worse than the Begode wheels.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2021 at 11:37 AM, div said:

If it’s a 18x3 « 20 » inch it could look like a successor of the Sherman. More power, some weight saving from removing roll bars?

(i don’t see where the spec sheet says 20” though)

Wheel diameter: 508mm == Wheel diameter 20"

30 degree 3000w 100kg at 20km/h = Im out thx for try i no want another speed oriented motor.:o

This EUC be weaker like sherman slow speed torque paper says.:wacko:

Anyway we need all wait to ecodrift dissasembly and see magnets diameters because magnets cant lie!:smartass:

100 riders 100 tastes i can simply say im out (same like monster pro for me just out).:popcorn:

ecodrift opened pre-order of a 5-wheel batch of the moderate bull commander at 223k₽ (=2990$=2560€ no warranty) and 238k₽ (=3190$=2740€ with warranty). As usual, taxes included. Delivery expected in october.

• Like 2

Looks like AlienRides also has a preorder page out for it now. They are estimating March 2022

"This item is almost here and available for pre-order. Pre-order now so you don't miss the next shipment. We are expecting these to arrive roughly around: Mar 2022"

https://alienrides.com/collections/electric-unicycles/products/extreme-bull-commander-electric-unicycle

More updates at

https://www.facebook.com/groups/extremebullcommander

Edited by uCmeEUC
  • Like 1

On 8/13/2021 at 9:05 AM, meepmeepmayer said:

It's always the same company, just different brands.

Started with Kebye (company) and Gotway (Kebye's brand for EUCs). Then for some reason they renamed both company and brand to Begode (this happened right after some Gotway Kebye employees left to form their own rival company LeaperKim with its Veteran brand of EUCs).

The company Begode also released a crazy e-scooter under the "Extreme Bull" brand. Now the company Begode seems to release a EUC under the Extreme Bull brand (the Commander). Who knows what will happen to their Begode brand - either it's dead, or they just run two brands in parallel for whatever reason.

No mysteries here, other than why they keep renaming themselves;)

I've found that Chinese companies can often making some good products but they are just terrible at marketing 😂

• Like 1

@houseofjobWow, fantastic info, thank you! Where did you get it if I may ask:efefd0f676:

10 hours ago, houseofjob said:

The story apparently is, one of Lin's relatives that designed the Extreme Bull K4 scooter, is branching out as a separate company, now coming out with the Commander EUC (not a begode/Gotway product). Apparently this was the same case when Veteran launched, another Lin relative.

Holy moly! That explains the tons of wheels coming from gotway - it's not just Gotway anymore! So Extreme Bull seems to be Veteran #2, so to speak. They really must have had some disagreements at Gotway how to manage their company (or, less dramatic, just had some different opinions).

So the Hero is a new Begode/Gotway wheel, and the Commander is a new Extreme Bull wheel. Funny how it is quite similar to the Sherman, which is also a "we left from Gotway to build our own wheel" design!

Exciting news! Do you know if this a hard split or two companies maybe using the same facilities/resources and it's like 1.5 companies in reality?

Edited by meepmeepmayer
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Easy answer, you can see the similarity between Gotway and Veteran Shermona parts alone, down to the BT module. Almost guarantee you all the Gotway offshoots are same  suppliers.

I meant whether it is a completely independent company (never mind the suppliers might be the same) or if they maybe share production (e.g. same battery packs, assembled in the same place, something like that) if it was an amicable split.

• Like 1