13 minutes ago, PennBruce said:

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade my 16S to V2.0.  The Kingsong app won't let me do the upgrade so I thought that I would try to upgrade via the EUC World app.

This is what the EUC app is showing:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvkrJK3mWp2slqUL78_6a2w856QZAA?e=XHacUj

From what I've read in this forum, the 16S should be able to be updated using the EUC app.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Bruce

I'm afraid your wheel was manufactured for domestic, Chinese market. Where have you bought it? Could you send me serial number so I can verify if this is the case? King Song doesn't provide firmware updates for such wheels outside of China.

30 minutes ago, DKmotion said:

Version 1.0.9 keeps crashing, immediately after starting. I never get to see the app. Already emptied cache (did not help) and deleted and reinstalled the app (also did not help). Any ideas?

Even tried rebooting  my phone, but no luck!

@Seba Can I go back to 1.0.8 version?

Unfortunately there is no way to get back to 1.0.8 :( We just have to find solution for your problem. What phone make and model you use and what Android version?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DKmotion said:

Version 1.0.9 keeps crashing, immediately after starting. I never get to see the app. Already emptied cache (did not help) and deleted and reinstalled the app (also did not help). Any ideas?

Even tried rebooting  my phone, but no luck!

@Seba Can I go back to 1.0.8 version?

Always send crash log. Is stable for me 5 hours today. No single isue. Try batery saving seting etc.. on you phone. What is you phone andoid version etc. Have you enouch space? You try restart phone? Wait 30 sec before you start app again.  Not use any memory optimizer etc. Try on diferent phone. Use antivirus and check you phone.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Nick McCutcheon said:

Same bug here, also @Flyboy10 has been seeing this issue as well. I have to force stop the app to get the notification to disappear, whereas before I would just have to swipe it away in the app switcher.

About that, I've seen the same using the latest 1.0.9 on Android 10 on my stock oneplus 7.

I close the app from the app switcher but the notification is held up on the shade, when I press it to get into the app cause the notification can't be swiped away the app hangs up and says the app crashed if I want to run it again. 

I wanted to report this since the day before yesterday and forgot about it. @Seba

2 hours ago, Seba said:

Unfortunately there is no way to get back to 1.0.8 :( We just have to find solution for your problem. What phone make and model you use and what Android version?

I use a Motorola G5, running Android 8.1.0

Never had any issues before with EUC World app.

I did send Feedback after crash with System log. I don't know who receives that.

Edited by DKmotion
  • Like 3

I would assume this was caused by a gps glitch? Hey seba, have you added any filtering to the tours so this kind of thing doesnt skew all the rankings and speed data collected? This may be a common thing, especially as the numbers of users grow. The lines headed East are not acurate, I pretty much went north, NE and turned around. I dont recall hitting 181kmh, but I am kinda  burnout...

tour.png

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, DKmotion said:

I did send Feedback after crash with System log. I don't know who receives that.

If you sent crash log, it should be available for me in Google Play developer console.

11 hours ago, Lefteris said:

I wanted to report this since the day before yesterday and forgot about it. @Seba

It's ok. Notification staying active after app is closed is known bug, actually it was appearing in older versions of EUC World. It occurs only on some devices and I hope to finally resolve this issue with next release.

8 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I would assume this was caused by a gps glitch? Hey seba, have you added any filtering to the tours so this kind of thing doesnt skew all the rankings and speed data collected?

Normally there is a special routine that doesn't take into account such GPS glitches so rankings are not affected. I've however cleaned this tour for you so you won't loose your rank :)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I would assume this was caused by a gps glitch? 

Try download gps status(eclipSim) from google play. This app realy help with this "gps rubbering". Try this belive me work.  

2 hours ago, DjPanJan said:

Try download gps status(eclipSim) from google play. This app realy help with this "gps rubbering". Try this belive me work. 

Read new reviews in Google Play with one, two or three stars, and you will see the minuses of the application.

Edited by Victor Solovjov
  • Like 1

On 3/1/2020 at 12:36 PM, Unventor said:

I can also say we are looking into making some manuals, but I think this will be a longer process and with @Seba fast output of new thing all the time, it is hard to keep up with him. :rolleyes:

🤣 That's for sure....

Edited by travsformation
  • Like 3

Sorry for the noob question lol

The V10 has a standard safety feature/alarms that gradually reduces your top speed as the battery gets lower to help prevent cutouts but if i were to use an app such as eucworld/wheellog would that safety feature get turned off because im not using the inmotion app settings?

1 hour ago, Dave Wood said:

ok thank you for the reply,   ill leave the alarms turned off on the eucworld app then :) i just didn't wanna be left without any alarms

As long you don't go into wheel settings then all is on app side.

So you can have virtual alarms set in app and still have hardware alarms in the wheel. 

Right now I am waiting for 2 new ude covers for my V10f. So I can't test functions during riding. But if I recall it limit max speed visual in EUC.WORLD app on you speed gauge as the red bar blocks speed you cannot reach. I know it works for KS but I recall it as it works with V10 series too. @Seba

• Like 2

The V10 has a standard safety feature/alarms that gradually reduces your top speed as the battery gets lower to help prevent cutouts but if i were to use an app such as eucworld/wheellog would that safety feature get turned off because im not using the inmotion app settings?

Alarm settings of EUC World are completely independent of settings of your Inmotion wheel. You can use both for increased safety/awareness.

17 minutes ago, Unventor said:

But if I recall it limit max speed visual in EUC.WORLD app on you speed gauge as the red bar blocks speed you cannot reach. I know it works for KS but I recall it as it works with V10 series too. @Seba

For now speed limit display works with King Song wheels. I don't know if Inmotion sends this speed to the app, but after I finish Samsung app I'll take a look at this.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Unventor said:

As long you don't go into wheel settings then all is on app side.

so if iv taken a look into wheel settings in eucworld it's cancelled all the hardware alarms in my wheel? is that right because that's a bit rubbish if so since that would mean there's other settings in that menu that i cant access without cancelling all the hardware alarms in my wheel..

Edited by Dave Wood

9 hours ago, Seba said:

If you sent crash log, it should be available for me in Google Play developer console.

That's exactly what I did. Hope it helps troubleshooting the issue!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DKmotion said:

That's exactly what I did. Hope it helps troubleshooting the issue!

What wheel model do you have? Does anything shows up on startup, even for a shortest moment?

6 minutes ago, Seba said:

What wheel model do you have? Does anything shows up on startup, even for a shortest moment?

I have an InMotion V10F. The app crashes instantly, nothing shows on startup.

• Like 1

so if iv taken a look into wheel settings in eucworld it's cancelled all the hardware alarms in my wheel? is that right because that's a bit rubbish if so since that would mean there's other settings in that menu that i cant access without cancelling all the hardware alarms in my wheel..

Please read what I wrote. 

If you make changes in wheel setting what do you expect to happen? 

Sames goes if you make settings in Inmotion app? Do you expect these changes to effect something or not? 

The big change here is EUC.WORLD app offers things Inmotion doesn't. Like you can have hardware alarms that is set into the wheels hardware, and you can have software alarms (meaning trigger in the app only). You can also even choose voice status that make you aware what is going on with out the need to look at screen. 

If you still thing this bad or don't see the benafit, may you should only use Inmotion app and forget about what else you can do. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

Please read what I wrote. 

If you make changes in wheel setting what do you expect to happen? 

Sames goes if you make settings in Inmotion app? Do you expect these changes to effect something or not? 

The big change here is EUC.WORLD app offers things Inmotion doesn't. Like you can have hardware alarms that is set into the wheels hardware, and you can have software alarms (meaning trigger in the app only). You can also even choose voice status that make you aware what is going on with out the need to look at screen. 

If you still thing this bad or don't see the benafit, may you should only use Inmotion app and forget about what else you can do. 

i was only planning to use the eucworld app because its got a better/clearer display and it just connects easier, i wasn't planning on using the eucworld app for the alarms or for features Inmotion doesn't offer, but if it's not gonna let' me adjust 'normal wheel settings without removing important safety features then ill just stick to inmotions app

And i did read what you said, i was looking for clarification  because  my point is i can still adjust my top speed and change  ANY other settings in the inmotion app yet ill still always have the v10 safety feature i mentioned earlier  which is something  that would according to you  get taken away if i used the eucworld and it's wheel setting opinion if i understood you correctly

Edited by Dave Wood

37 minutes ago, Dave Wood said:

i was only planning to use the eucworld app because its got a better/clearer display and it just connects easier, i wasn't planning on using the eucworld app for the alarms or for features Inmotion doesn't offer, but if it's not gonna let' me adjust 'normal wheel settings without removing important safety features then ill just stick to inmotions app

And i did read what you said, i was looking for clarification  because  my point is i can still adjust my top speed and change  ANY other settings in the inmotion app yet ill still always have the v10 safety feature i mentioned earlier  which is something  that would according to you  get taken away if i used the eucworld and it's wheel setting opinion if i understood you correctly

Fact: Either app can make settings in your wheel. 

Fact: The one playing with settings not understanding this might end up with something he or she didn't want. 

Either app reads settings from wheel, if you change this, it will be you who did it not the app, regardless what app you use. 

You don't read and understand what you are doing, please stick to what you do know. But saying that it is a bad app is not fair. 

From what you write this is what I think you didn't understand. 

Inmotion app: it only changes settings in the wheel, it has no software alarms, only settings in the wheel set by the app. 

EUC. WORLD: it can do 2 things, it can change hardware settings in your V10. (this is called wheel settings). But it can add a second safety layer using software/virtual/app (call it what you want) alarms too. Also you can get voice information played over V10 speaker/BT speaker/bt headset (this is comething Inmotion app does not have). 

This is the big difference between Inmotion and EUC.WOULD app. 

If this still does not make sense to you fair enough, apprently I cannot explain it to you. (what I ment don't change anything in wheel settings in EUC.WORLD app as this is hardware setts in the wheel) 

Edited by Unventor
  • Like 2

@Unventor

you keep telling me to read when it appears its you not understanding my comments, and NOT ONCE have i implyed or said this a 'bad app'! all i wanted was a simple answer for a simple question . i asked a genuine question about the safety feature inmotion v10 wheels have called 'speed control' and IF using this app would effect it? changing wheel settings in the inmotion app doesn't effect the 'speed control' safety feature but your here saying eucworld would cancel it if you enter wheel settings in eucworld! surely if this is the case then v10 users should be aware of this because if true using this app has turned off a pretty big safety feature in their v10s?

Edited by Dave Wood