3 hours ago, Victor Solovjov said:

Settings can be changed when the wheel is on, connected and standing alone. Maybe you hold the wheel with your foot and it moves a little?

Okay, so the "Please lay down your car and try again."  when trying to set up the sounds is fixed by plugging the wheel in. I'm not sure how that relates to the message, but it worked for at least that setting.

On 3/7/2020 at 11:14 PM, HerotheCat said:

EDIT FOR PREVIOUS POST .. My wheel is an V8F

It may be cause by some protocol addons/changed introduced by Inmotion to V8F firmware. This wheel is relatively new and still so rare (in relation to other wheels), so I had no opportunity to test it with EUC World. Seems that Bluetooth connection is estabilished correctly and communication is initialized to some point (at least it reads serial number), but then stops.

13 hours ago, HerotheCat said:

Being that the Wheel Log & InMotion applications connect and read live data, it must be the EUCWorld application. At least that's my logical assumption.

I agree, it's most probably a limitation of EUC World in regard to V8F. I plan to rework entire Imotion support from scratch (as I already did with King Song and Gotway) so there is a big chance that it will start to work flawlessly in nearest future, but now I'm afraid there is little I can do without physical access to V8F  I already contacted my supporting EUC dealer in Poland, but he doesn't have V8F on stock. Because there is no demand on this wheel from his customers, he don't plan to put an order with Inmotion for this wheel.

• Like 3

On 3/8/2020 at 12:13 PM, RenaissanceMan said:

Hi @Seba,

thanks so much for this amazing piece of software!

A few weeks ago I updated my KS16S (v2) with EUC World 1.06 on Android 9 from FW 1.08 to 1.09, calibrated and fine.

Then I tried (today for the second time) to update from FW 1.09 to FW 2.0x and the download and update process seemed to work, also calibrated again. But every app I tried (incl. EUC World) tells me my wheel is still on FW 1.09.

Any idea what I might be missing? - Also, except the app, is there an easy way to find out whether it's 1.09 or 2.0x? I tried to listen to the whine but could not really tell any difference whether it decreased, since I've gotten so used to it. Also did not notice any pronounced change in riding behavior but then it's been some time since I rode last.

Thanks a lot for your attention! 

Hi @Seba,

could the reason for my failure to upgrade to 2.0x be that there is no FW 2.0x for KS16S v2, (i.e. the KS16S with the cutoff switch)?

Thanks in advance!

7 minutes ago, RenaissanceMan said:

Hi @Seba,

could the reason for my failure to upgrade to 2.0x be that there is no FW 2.0x for KS16S v2, (i.e. the KS16S with the cutoff switch)?

Thanks in advance!

No, there is one firmware for all KS-16S variants. Your problem is really strange - I don't know any explanation why your wheel still shows 1.09 after update (apparently succesfull) to 2.01. Could you try with another Android phone?

• Like 2

My ks 16s  successfully updated to 2.01 on the ks app but still shows 1.09. The whine is still there although decreased and the wheel accelerates a bit harder and brakes a bit harder.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Daley1 said:

My ks 16s  successfully updated to 2.01 on the ks app but still shows 1.09. The whine is still there although decreased and the wheel accelerates a bit harder and brakes a bit harder.

As many users reported, original KS app first updated to 2.01 then offered downgrade to 1.09. I don't know however if this is still true; maybe King Song changed something in this regard.

• Like 2

There was a problem on server side, but it's resolved now. Sorry for any inconvenience.

• Like 2

@Seba I noticed that tilt in the CSV is now reported as an integer rather than a float. This gives very little resolution for analyzing the tiltback behaviour of a wheel (they only tilt by ~0-4 degrees after all). Could you revert it to a float please?

• Like 1

On 3/11/2020 at 11:13 PM, Bob Eisenman said:

@Seba

My settings preferences are miles, feet, F which display as such in the app.

The URL copied from that page on EUC World uses metric.

As @Coco66 wrote, app settings are independent of web browser settings. So you can set your preferred units and still people viewing your tours can use their preferred settings.

• Like 2

Tilt? O man, cant believe I didnt notice that one. Cmon new droid device, i miss eucw already! What version of eucw are we on now?

Edited by ShanesPlanet

18 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Tilt? O man, cant believe I didnt notice that one. Cmon new droid device, i miss eucw already! What version of eucw are we on now?

Tilt and roll values are returned by Inmotion wheels only.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Seba said:

people viewing your tours

I was thinking outside the box, so to speak, where the URL might be forwarded to and used by a non EUC World member (a friend who doesn't ride). 😥

That the units 'reverted' to metric by default in a non app accessed display (ex. Another browser using the URL but not using the app on my Android phone) tells me that the data is stored in metric by default in your database and interconverted to English by a member app which has designated that setting.

Edited by Bob Eisenman
  • Like 1

On 3/13/2020 at 4:15 PM, Seba said:

Tilt and roll values are returned by Inmotion wheels only.

Ay, it's great for visualizing tiltback characteristics and I wish more manufacturers report this information. Here's an old graph I made from one of my old WheelLog dumps while trying to figure out why my V8 was tilting back so early (tiltback began at 20km/h even when the configured tiltback speed was 30km/h).

v8-tiltback-by-current.thumb.png.b42625d191fab7475bb0bdbc5424d7e5.png

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Skrew said:

How its going for support for the Samsung watches? Any progress? 

It Iis not yet readly.