9 hours ago, Seba said:

It's normal. This section shows last data or data under the pointer when you move your mouse/tap your finger at the graph/over the tour path. It's normal that if you first turn your wheel off and then stop CSV logging or tour tracking, last data won't be available (so displayed as -).

Yep just checked thanks for that :)

So now I don't need to ever press the 'record tour' button on the app because it will always automatically start up GPS from within the app? Not a problem if it does as I think it's great data and 99% of the time I will always want it on anyway, I am just thinking of times when my phone battery is really low and I don't want GPS on to save power...

On 2/21/2020 at 3:43 PM, Nils said:

Not to pull this off-topic but let's include most Europeans shall we? :)

how-to-irritate-Europeans.jpg.3c753a62d091e05bc525ac08cf0ff75b.jpg

Seems they didn’t have the guts to include us Finns! Or maybe we would require more than one phrase to do that. :lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JustChris said:

I completely agree. I'd happily publish almost every ride, if I could automatically erase the start and end points. 

In the wintertime, I wear snowboarding gloves, with wrist guards. They're a pain to take off, so I don't unless it's absolutely necessary. Starting and stopping my route just isn't worth the difficulty, especially when I just wanna ride.

Another possibility is to set up some sort of privacy zone. I'm envisioning  a bubble surrounding work and home, inside of which no route is recorded. 

+1!  Makes me a tiny bit nervous how the start and stop points are OBVIOUSLY coming from the only house within a 1/4 mile. Of course, if i dont publish the ride at all, this wont happen. Even with omitting the first and last km, its painfully easy to tell out here. Having the option to rename the tours helps, and if it can be set to NOT show streets and only terrain data helps too. In the end, I fear that having privacy AND publishing tours, may be a bit of any oxymoron.  I'm on a mortgage, have public utilities and enough a trail, privacy is just a myth anyhow.  Its going to be interesting to see where this app goes, and how all of these compromises are managed. I'd imagine that allowing too much tour editing, also poses serious problems.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JustChris said:

Another possibility is to set up some sort of privacy zone. I'm envisioning  a bubble surrounding work and home, inside of which no route is recorded. 

I agree that would be cool. It would be good if the recording started as normal so the user can see full stats, but if a 'bubble' could be applied for public viewers that would be excellent. Maybe the bubble could be set at the users wishes - 1km/2km diameter for example.

• Like 1

Awesome work on the map seba! I like the changes to the heat map, much easier to read w/o rider icons. Oddly, I cant get my settings on the tours to go from that wretched kmh to the wonderful mph. No big deal, just something I noticed. thanks!

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

On 2/13/2020 at 1:55 PM, Seba said:

No. We're talking about King Song, not Gotway wheels. Both DarknessBot and EUC World won't support King Song wheels that has been manufactured for domestic, Chinese market. And in case of EUC World no VPN will change it, as EUC World is using own firmware server located in Poland. It's completely irrelevand from what IP address you'll try to connect. Target market is encoded in serial number, so to "fool" both DarknessBot or EUC World one should change serial number to "international" one.

I was able to adjust my Chinese KS16x settings on darknessbot but not eucworld.  Shame cause I prefer eucworld.

47 minutes ago, Wgm said:

I was able to adjust my Chinese KS16x settings on darknessbot but not eucworld.  Shame cause I prefer eucworld.

What settings exactly you was able to change on DB?

Just now, Seba said:

What settings exactly you was able to change on DB?

All speed alarm and tiltback could be changed.  Crap I updated darknessbot and can't anymore.  Looks like in a recent update he fixed KS serial code issue.  Probably what allowed me to adjust the settings before.   

Any chance you could implement that bug 🤗.  I feel like I'm stuck with a brick wheel and had no idea KS changed its policy.  I bought it from a guy in Philly....

On 4/23/2019 at 12:19 PM, Seba said:

You tour can be live during your epic rides!

Sometimes if I look at the map on https://euc.world/ some rider icons are red and moving. Means they are on a ride and somtimes I love to be with them while watching some portions of their ride in real-time. :efee47c9c8: It's a nice feature which I really like. And I like to share my own rides in the same way to others. But unfortunately my own rides are not reflected and displayed or even recognised by the website.

What are the requirements to display my rides in real-time on the map on https://euc.world/. Do I something wrong?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Too much local rock and roll and its easy to ignore the metric system, at least all thru the 80's :).

Have you enabled Speed and distance in miles in General settings?

Screenshot_1582619197.thumb.png.36d9afed5f63ccdd28b97ae293cd96c9.png

• Like 2

Yes. All my apps are now set to mph, as with my tours (when I can). I'm sure most of my problems can be attributed to user error. All is good for now. I seem to be able to get the beeps at 29mph and gentle tiltback at 31. This was before my battery got low. I think I recall seeing 25mph tiltback when I left here with less than half battery charge. I'd say its all working and your optimized battery gauge showed 3% as i was JUST about to make that zero on the custom batt settings. In the end, I left it at optimized. Can't complain about EUCW at all. I can complain that my new droid lost its power button already, even before a useable battery could arrive. Ah, the joys of cheap chinese electronics and devices...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Seba said:
  • Several new custom actions, including tour tracking control (start/stop, pause/resume), CSV logging (start/stop), wheel locking/unlocking, turning off wheel/motor and mulimedia control in latest King Song wheels.
  • In King Song and Gotway wheels you can now activate persistent headlamp mode. It will automaticaly restore previously used headlamp mode on subsequent app start.

Hi Seba, nice work and thanks for the fantastic update. :thumbup:

But unfortunately the following functions do not work on the 16X.

• wheel locking/unlocking > Already did not work with the King Song App. The Wheel makes an alarm (double beep) every few seconds even though it is not moved and the motor remains activated. If you move it, at least it makes an alarm.
  • turning off wheel/motor > I can't find the function > UPDATE: Found it! Only works via GAUGE SETTING as single, double or tap & hold action
  • Persistent headlamp mode > Is not working
    a) I turn the wheel ON > start the App > turn the light ON (with the app) > then I turn the wheel off > turn the wheel on > light is and stays on AUTO
    b) I turn the wheel ON > start the App > turn the light ON (with the app) > then I turn the wheel off > quit the App > turn the wheel on > start the App > light is and stays on AUTO

Am I doing something wrong or am I misunderstanding something? :confused1:

If the function "wheel locking/unlocking" works, it would be cool if the RIDING LEDs and of course the motor would be deactivated at the same time. :)

Edited by buell47
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, buell47 said:

wheel locking/unlocking > Already did not work with the King Song App. The Wheel makes an alarm (double beep) every few seconds even though it is not moved and the motor remains activated. If you move it, at least it makes an alarm.

This is intended safety measure. When you'll lock your wheel while engine was already engaged, it will remain engaged. Wheel will start to make alarming beeps on movement, but engine will be still engaged. But turn wheel off and on again, and this time engine won't engage until you unlock the wheel.

56 minutes ago, buell47 said:

Persistent headlamp mode > Is not working
a) I turn the wheel ON > start the App > turn the light ON (with the app) > then I turn the wheel off > turn the wheel on > light is and stays on AUTO
b) I turn the wheel ON > start the App > turn the light ON (with the app) > then I turn the wheel off > quit the App > turn the wheel on > start the App > light is and stays on AUTO

Hmm, I'll take a look at this again tomorrow. It worked on my KS-18XL, but maybe I screwed something in the last days before release. Thanks for pointing me out this issue :)

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Victor Solovjov said:

Make PayPal payment support or provide your PayPal related email address.

@Seba explained that he doesn't use PayPal and why on one of the post earlier.

There are a lot of other pay options to choose from. 

• Like 3