Just now, Seba said:

It's not GPS signal problem but most probably cellular signal problem. When riding in mountain areas or other places with intermittent cellular data connection it's better to log data to CSV and then create tours offline. Currently EUC World doesn't habe data buffering, so any loss of Internet connectivity will cause some path points to be lost.

Ah, so I should just log the data during the ride and then when I get back and the log is updated, create the tour from the log?

Just now, ZenRyder said:

Ah, so I should just log the data during the ride and then when I get back and the log is updated, create the tour from the log?

Yes, it may resolve problem with irregular data connectivity on area where you're riding. I plan to improve online tour tracking so it will be able to work bot with and without data connectivity, but it needs some more work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seba said:

Yes, it may resolve problem with irregular data connectivity on area where you're riding. I plan to improve online tour tracking so it will be able to work bot with and without data connectivity, but it needs some more work.

Sounds good. Yes, I really want to get all the wheel data which Relive and other route tracking apps don't get. So the EUC World logs are key. When I ride on the trails, I often go out of cellular data range, so that will be an ongoing problem. I appreciate you getting back to me at even this late hour (10:30 pm in Poland?). Amazing customer service as always. I will donate on your site within the next 30 days. Thank you!!! :thumbup:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Seba said:

Offline data logging with updates to the server to create tours... THIS is the cats meow for my needs. I bet society would be amazed to find out that there's a lot of people left that dont want to, or cant, rely on cellular service. I'll tell you what scared the crap outta me. I did a gps satelite test in my yard out here in the sticks, and I was immediately spotted by over 5 gps sattelites. Silly me, i thought i was NOT, but i bet the entire planet is blanketed 4 times over nowadays. I am eagerly watching this app develop as it seems even us non cell users are not being overlooked. Hooray for SEBA! How long until we can get some t-shirts? :) You know seba, you are completely ruining the validity of a lot of polak jokes. Guess I'll have to go back to blonde jokes now.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I'll tell you what scared the crap outta me. I did a gps satelite test in my yard out here in the sticks, and I was immediately spotted by over 5 gps sattelites. Silly me, i thought i was NOT, but i bet the entire planet is blanketed 4 times over nowadays. I am eagerly watching this app develop as it seems even us non cell users are not being overlooked. Hooray for SEBA! How long until we can get some t-shirts? :)

There are 24 working GPS satellites spinning around the earth and it requires 4 of them to get an accurate location dialed in on you. 

gps-satellite-constellation-640x353.jpg

• Like 2

It can replace eucworld with new kingsongapp integration. Fully replace the original application so that the original application is no longer needed to unlock the maximum speed?
Or is it still a condition for the new kingsong EUC to install and register with the original application?
Apart from the fact that eucworld can do everything else and even better?

8 minutes ago, Planemo said:

I didnt think a tour could be created from the log yet?!

IT does! My tours are ALL by log only. I was amazed it worked. I dont even turn on my wifi when I leave, only bluetooth. Once I get back home, I turn on the wifi and within a few minutes, ALL the csv log show up on the website. I can then change permissions or delete and they automatically turn into tours. I can rename the tours (I wonder how long until that gets abused?).  The live log screen on mine only shows mapping when Im near my own wifi. I dont bother logging in when im leaving, as I'll be out of range of wifi in seconds. A bigger icon to arm the csv and perhaps a border indicating recording would be nice, but im just being picky. I wonder if logging by csv with wifi disabled, is saving battery too? This is all new to me and I am blown away by it all. The KS app is a fail in compare. Im pretty sure im fully unlocked now, so I am so happy to not have to open that pos program.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ZenRyder said:

You could do that, yeah, just make sure under "log settings", "start logging automatically", "upload logs" & "create tours" are checked

But that still doesn't solve the mystery of why Relive did get accurate GPS info while EUC World didn't. I borrowed my girlfriend's phone (Samsung) so I get give you the specific Samsung route to the pertinent settings:

• Settings >> Apps >> EUC World >> Battery >> Make sure "Allow background use" is active
  • Settings >> Apps >> EUC World >> Battery >> Optimize battery use >> All (top) >> EUC World >> Make sure it's unchecked

Maybe this will help :)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Seba said:

You shouldn't stop, some jokes about Poles are much more funny than the ones about blondes :D:D:D You should also learn one universal Polish word - "Kurwa". I don't know why, but this is one of the most recognized Polish words by other nations... While formally it's a bad word, it's used in a variety of different contexts and meanings, making it a most universal Polish word :whistling: 

Not to pull this off-topic but let's include most Europeans shall we? :)

how-to-irritate-Europeans.jpg.3c753a62d091e05bc525ac08cf0ff75b.jpg

• Like 2

I was also wondering if on the website, for the heat map, it would be a good idea if we could toggle off the rider icons, so we can truly see which parts of the world we still need to color! :D
If you zoom in it's doable, but if I want to see an overview of Europe for example, all I see are rider icons. :) And once thousands of people use the app it will get even worse. ;)

Edited by Tazarinho
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Seba said:

[...] You should also learn one universal Polish word - "Kurwa". I don't know why, but this is one of the most recognized Polish words by other nations... While formally it's a bad word, it's used in a variety of different contexts and meanings, making it a most universal Polish word :whistling: ;)

In Greek Kurwa == Κούρβα (koúrva) is the bended corner, like a road being bend to a side turn. :P 
Plus in some "argo" is the dent being made on something, like when you hit your car-door and it makes a dent, in Greek it has a Kurva "έχει κούρβα"

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Seba said:

Now it's time for the EUCist socks! :w00t2:

But EUCs don't suck(s).... Ehh hold on did I miss read something here.. 🙄😉😊

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nils said:

Not to pull this off-topic but let's include most Europeans shall we? :)

how-to-irritate-Europeans.jpg.3c753a62d091e05bc525ac08cf0ff75b.jpg

Oj you left our us Danes... 😞

BTW this is a polish map right? It isn't even in B/W just grey... 

If you ask why... I WILL hunt down documentation why Polish map is grey and others are in colour... 😉😁

Well just in case.... 

The text says "Rainbow in Poland" 

05.jpg

http://wumo.com/wulffmorgenthaler/2010/05/05

I guess @Seba long stint tour 2020 have to prove us wrong with live feed tour pics and videos😁

Edited by Unventor
Sorry for the slight derailing... I will punish my self and tell me off. 😞
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

IT does! My tours are ALL by log only. I was amazed it worked. I dont even turn on my wifi when I leave, only bluetooth. Once I get back home, I turn on the wifi and within a few minutes, ALL the csv log show up on the website. I can then change permissions or delete and they automatically turn into tours. I can rename the tours (I wonder how long until that gets abused?).  The live log screen on mine only shows mapping when Im near my own wifi. I dont bother logging in when im leaving, as I'll be out of range of wifi in seconds. A bigger icon to arm the csv and perhaps a border indicating recording would be nice, but im just being picky. I wonder if logging by csv with wifi disabled, is saving battery too? This is all new to me and I am blown away by it all. The KS app is a fail in compare. Im pretty sure im fully unlocked now, so I am so happy to not have to open that pos program.

Yep you're right! I just checked. I did a short ride today, EUC World app on (as always) but didnt press the 'record tour' button yet I just checked into the EUC World website and the GPS tour is indeed showing! Awesome!

Oddly though, all the graphs for the stats are showing correct data, but the section before where just the stat numbers show is all zeroed..?! Or more accurately, just has a '-' symbol showing.

27 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Oddly though, all the graphs for the stats are showing correct data, but the section before where just the stat numbers show is all zeroed..?! Or more accurately, just has a '-' symbol showing.

It's normal. This section shows last data or data under the pointer when you move your mouse/tap your finger at the graph/over the tour path. It's normal that if you first turn your wheel off and then stop CSV logging or tour tracking, last data won't be available (so displayed as -).