9 hours ago, Nilton said:

on my smartphone ONEPLUS 3T the EUC WORLD often disconnects

This is usually caused by Android power saving features. Try to play with your phone settings and disable power saving feature for EUC World. Unfortunately I don't have or know OnePlus to give you detailed instructions.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Seba said:

but I already reverse engineered almost all missing functions for KS-16X and KS-18L/XL (with only exception of firmware upgrade)

Will this maximum speed indication also be available in EUC World?

Screenshot-20191226-113355-Quick-Pic.jpg

13 hours ago, buell47 said:

So that means you're trying to tempt us into riding without wrist guards? :cry2:

Not at all, but some people use wrist guards or protecting gloves that doesn't cover entire wrist, leaving room for wearing a watch (like Ennui Carrera). With some wrist guards it's also possible to make a hole for smartwartch HR opical sensor. So I think there are some ways to use smartwatch HR monitor when wearing wrist guards. And finally this is not a crucial feature for EUC riders, so nothing lost in case one can't use HR sensor.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, buell47 said:

Will this maximum speed indication also be available in EUC World?

That's the plan.

• Like 2

Also I don't know if it was mentioned before, why not add an option for the rider to choose a measure of battery for like every 30" instead of real-time battery levels, it will help riders line Gotway owners to get an estimate of their battery level, like ninebot does, instead of saying 60% now and while moving 45% and while stopping again 60%

51 minutes ago, Lefteris said:

Also I don't know if it was mentioned before, why not add an option for the rider to choose a measure of battery for like every 30" instead of real-time battery levels, it will help riders line Gotway owners to get an estimate of their battery level, like ninebot does, instead of saying 60% now and while moving 45% and while stopping again 60%

So kind of like an average that takes into account the voltage during 30" of riding (including peaks, regen, etc.)?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, travsformation said:

So kind of like an average that takes into account the voltage during 30" of riding (including peaks, regen, etc.)?

Yeah, something like that, so the rider can have the option to see real-time stats, and an average of the last 30", it'll be great for Gotway riders that the batt stats go nuts while riding ;) 

• Like 1

On 12/26/2019 at 4:52 AM, Victor Solovjov said:

As I said, there are people who do not know about the operation of lithium-ion batteries. And you are from such people.

That is a bold statement.

Lets just say I worked long enought with products that use batteries that I got some "basics" right. You will however not be able to control the raw info from an app like you want to. That would require a smart bms and you to be able to bypass whateven the makers set as safety margian. 

I will not get into an argument of batteries here as this is a thread for the EUC.WORLD app. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Seba said:

Not at all, but some people use wrist guards or protecting gloves that doesn't cover entire wrist, leaving room for wearing a watch (like Ennui Carrera). With some wrist guards it's also possible to make a hole for smartwartch HR opical sensor. So I think there are some ways to use smartwatch HR monitor when wearing wrist guards. And finally this is not a crucial feature for EUC riders, so nothing lost in case one can't use HR sensor.

Just to add on this feature. Some smart/healts/gps watrches have HR bands as add on options. Garmin is one brand to do so. Personally I think it is a fun feature. But not high on my wish list. But then again so many different users so many wishes. 

Why 17% on the Z10, you took the life out of it :D

I never let it drop less than 20%, and have gone passed the 2,500km mark ;) 

P.S. if you don't mind i'm comparing settings of euc world Z10 riders, what are your exact alarms and settings, plus your weight so i can measure mine? thank you in advance

Edited by Lefteris
the p.s.
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Lefteris said:

Why 17% on the Z10, you took the life out of it :D

I never let it drop less than 20%, and have gone passed the 2,500km mark ;) 

P.S. if you don't mind i'm comparing settings of euc world Z10 riders, what are your exact alarms and settings, plus your weight so i can measure mine? thank you in advance

@Lefteris I have always advocated to ride from a full charge of 100% until the Z10 is at or around 20%, but on this occasion the battery level obviously dipped just under 20% by the time I got back to my start point.  This does inevitably happen from time to time on some rides, but I have had no ill effects on the batteries whatsoever after close to 4,000km. 

The only obvious downside is being throttled to a really slow and annoying pace, but as mentioned this is always at the end of a ride on the way back to my car/start point.  The upside though, now that I have everything set up in EUC World as described in my last post, is the Z10 is no longer beeping continuously at the lower battery levels since disconnecting the speaker and buzzer!

To answer your question on my current EUC World settings for the Z10, they are as follows:

Overvoltage alarm is: checked

Voltage-dependent speed alarm is: checked

Speed alarm - highest priority

Speed = 43 km/h

Battery percent = 100%

Speed alarm - medium priority

Speed = 35 km/h

Battery percent = 50%

Speed alarm - lowest priority

Speed = 25km/h

Battery percent = 20%

Peak current = 50 A

Current = 45 A

Temperature = 60 degrees C

Voice message warnings

Low battery = 20%

Low phone battery = 20%

My weight is 80 - 81kgs without any gear

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Seba said:

Now I'm working on Samsung watch support. FitBit and Garmin watch application projects have received negligible support from the community (each donated by €25 in total). For me, this is a clear indication that efforts should be focused on more important things - especially main EUC World Android app and euc.world online service.

However, Garmin and FitBit watches support projects are not abandoned and will be developed. I still hope that this will happen before the summer riding season in 2020.

Understandable, good thing I didn't get rid of my wear os watch. Thanks for your support.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aneta said:

@Seba, are you going to develop a standalone Wear OS app capable of connecting to wheel directly, so no phone is needed? (I'm still not sure if WOS allows watches to pair to non-audio BT devices?)

No, I don't plan at the moment. My experiences (both as a Wear OS user and developer) shows that such app would'n be very useful due to several limits of smartwatch (limited CPU, memory and battery, small screen etc.). Smartwatch works best as a "dashboard" for phone application. Besides, the interest in watch applications is very small, so small that it does not justify the great effort and cost involved in their development. And my "to do" list is already loaded with lot of tasks :)

Wear OS however does allow you to pair non-audio BT devices, especially BLE devices. What's more, there is even one application on Wear OS that provides standalone support for King Song - it's called "Wear Wheel" and is available in Google Play. But as soon as this app was created, its further development was abandoned. It has been created by one of our forum members, @Zanoni. There is entire forum thread:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, WildHuman said:

or can it install direct

If you want to use a smart watch without a smartphone, then instead of Pebble you can use Lemfo Lem4 Pro and install app direct to it. Some people had such experience. I don't know how to insert image, so you can look at comment Mário Tomás from group GotWay Electric Unicycle in facebook. You need to enter lemfo lem4 to search window of this group.

Edited by Victor Solovjov

4 hours ago, Χρήστος Γεωργαμπλοπουλος said:

Those Flic buttons are quite expensive. Perhaps there is a way to get organized and buy a bunch as a group for a better price ? 

What say you, humans ?

My experiences with Flic button vary. I find it not reliable. The button seems to lose connection  quite often. So I click the button, but nothing happens. I click some more and then I get response...

Do others have similar experiences?

Edited by DKmotion
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DKmotion said:

My experiences with Flic button vary. I find it not reliable. The button seems to lose connection  quite often. So I click the button, but nothing happens.

I had similar problems with old Flic (1st gen), but reconnecting button in Flic app before starting EUC World usually helped (button was indicated as "sleeping" in Flic app). But now there is Flic 2 (2nd gen) and it may be free from similar problems. First, it doesn't require additional app to work - EUC World directly manage the button. I'm now testing EUC World support for Flic 2 and it looks promising. I hope to release update within next days.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Χρήστος Γεωργαμπλοπουλος said:

Those Flic buttons are quite expensive. Perhaps there is a way to get organized and buy a bunch as a group for a better price ? 

What say you, humans ?

++

41 minutes ago, Seba said:

I had similar problems with old Flic (1st gen), but reconnecting button in Flic app before starting EUC World usually helped (button was indicated as "sleeping" in Flic app). But now there is Flic 2 (2nd gen) and it may be free from similar problems. First, it doesn't require additional app to work - EUC World directly manage the button. I'm now testing EUC World support for Flic 2 and it looks promising. I hope to release update within next days.

Maybe hold our horses/needs my friend @Χρήστος Γεωργαμπλοπουλος and get flic 2 when @Seba has them figured out for EUC.world app release!?

• Like 2

I continue to insist that the maximum speed on GPS should not be considered the maximum speed of the trip.

I've just analyzed 42 of my trips and got the following results:

1. Only 5 of 42 trips have gps_maxspeed < wheel_maxspeed, while in 4 of those 5 wheel_maxspeed was > 40 km/h, that means V8 was spinning without a rider (it is winter in Belarus nowadays).
  2. 20 of 42 trips have gps_maxspeed/wheel_maxspeed > 1.2, which is obviously caused by an error in determining the speed by GPS (error in determining the speed by wheel's controller can't be so large).

If someone thinks that my GPS speed is so unreliable because of the wrong phone, firmware, or weather conditions, how can you be sure that any other person you want to compare the max speed to doesn't have the same problems?

• Like 2