2 hours ago, Seba said:

I just got response from Flic :) Seems they were too fast and started selling Flic 2 buttons before they updated their API :P However I was promised to get new API next week. There is also a good news - with new API there will be no need to use Flic app, so it will be possible to add and configure Flic buttons entirely in one place, in EUC World app only.

Great! Because I personally don't use the Flic button for anything other than EUC World, so one fewer unnecessary app! :)

So far for me EUC World has replaced the KS app (I used to use it in urban environments so I'd have a horn), WheelLog & strava. It's pretty impressive how fast it's come along! :thumbup:

• Like 3

It would be nice to have a FAQ for the site. For example, I can only see the last tour of any user visible to everyone. Or does any user have only one visible tour? In any case, I am able to see only one tour, no more, from any user. It is also not clear whether I can somehow contact any user.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Victor Solovjov said:

It would be nice to have a FAQ for the site. For example, I can only see the last tour of any user visible to everyone. Or does any user have only one visible tour? In any case, I am able to see only one tour, no more, from any user. It is also not clear whether I can somehow contact any user.

Only your last public tour is displayed on the map on euc.world's landing . Notice that when you record a new public tour, the one that was previously displayed is replaced by the new one. There has been talk of implementing more social aspects to euc.world, where you can click on someone's username and view all of their public tours, but I'm not sure how high/low that is on Seba's increasingly long to-do list, so it isn't currently a feature.

A tutorial & FAQ is a good idea. @Seba, I'd be more than happy to help out on that front :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fuzzypixel said:

Screenshot_20191214-192137.png

Ok, in tour list.. :) Yes, I know about it; this is temporary only and will be improved soon.

4 hours ago, Pedro Capitão said:

Hi, does Euc world app suport garmin vivoactive 3 or not and how to connect? Is garmin connect needed?

Thanks guys

Currently not. Garmin support is planned, probably in spring 2020.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, travsformation said:

Only your last public tour is displayed on the map on euc.world's landing . Notice that when you record a new public tour, the one that was previously displayed is replaced by the new one. There has been talk of implementing more social aspects to euc.world, where you can click on someone's username and view all of their public tours, but I'm not sure how high/low that is on Seba's increasingly long to-do list, so it isn't currently a feature.

Euc.world website will be seriously upgraded, this will include many social functions. Currently I'm working on Samsung watch support and new features in EUC World app. When I'll finish it, I'll focus on euc.world online part :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Seba said:

Euc.world 

Seba please dont forget incrase maximal temperature range for euc world. 80 celsius is not enouch for v10f

Because displayed temperature v10f is no mainboard temp but motor temperature.

I have logs where i have 96 celsius peak temp but mainboard is under 50 in inmotion app and fan not spinn. 

I know i can disable this alarm but i dont want. :crying:

Edited by DjPanJan
My bad fingers on phone

Today I took bluetooth headphones with me, set up messages about speed and battery charge for every one minute, and realised that I don’t need a watch to display information, I don’t even need to get a phone. Later I turned on the Internet radio and listened to the program, which was interrupted by messages about the parameters of the wheel.

• Like 2

I may need a Flic button now... I rode for the first time today with the voice alerts and it was absolutely wonderful. Having it available at the press of a button would be wonderful until I have the extra funds for a smart watch. I love the look of the UI on the smartwatch. You've done such a wonderful job, Seba.

Also, can anyone give me a recommendation on where I should set my voltage dependent speed alarms to make sure I don't face plant. I'm riding a Gotway MCM5 and weigh around 185-190ish pounds with gear. Also, what would be a good current and peak current to set? I'm still pretty new to all of this. ^_^

• Like 2

On 12/13/2019 at 10:54 PM, Seba said:

This is because none of your tours are public (eg. visible to anyone). Almost all are set to "Visible to people having link". There are three visibility (privacy) options:

1. Visible only to me. In this mode, the tour is only visible to the logged-in owner and nobody else. Even if you copy the tour link and share it with someone else, they will not be able to see it.
  2. Visible to people having link. In this mode, the tour is still not fully public, but if you give someone a link, they will be able to see the tour. In this case, the word "link" means the link to this particular tour.
  3. Visible to anyone. In this mode, the tour is fully public, will be published and visible to everyone. The image in the signature refers to the last publicly visible tour, so for this to work you need to have at least one tour with this visibility setting.

I appreciate you explaining the differences between the tour visibility settings, however no matter what I select in the app under tour visibility I cannot get it out of visible to people having link.

It may be related to the fact that whenever I open the app it pops up a notification on the lower half of the screen saying I've signed in, however the menu keeps displaying 'sign in'

Happy to help debug, I am running Android 10 on a Pixel 2.

1 hour ago, Brendan Halliday said:

I appreciate you explaining the differences between the tour visibility settings, however no matter what I select in the app under tour visibility I cannot get it out of visible to people having link.

The tour visibility settings in the app affect the tours that you record after you've chosen a particular visibility. If you want to change the visibility of tours you've already recorded, you have to do so from euc.world.

1 hour ago, Brendan Halliday said:

It may be related to the fact that whenever I open the app it pops up a notification on the lower half of the screen saying I've signed in, however the menu keeps displaying 'sign in'

I get the "sign in" as well, it's a "bug", but it doesn't mean you're not signed in. Otherwise your tours wouldn't be recorded ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, travsformation said:

The tour visibility settings in the app affect the tours that you record after you've chosen a particular visibility. If you want to change the visibility of tours you've already recorded, you have to do so from euc.world.

Yeah, I deliberately went into settings, changed visibility away from what it was set to at the time, which was visible to everyone to 'visible with the link', then back and then did a ride. That ride is still only visible to anyone with the link. Just found the 'tour' option in the page menu after poking around looking for an obvious toggle, it may be worth making that more visible @Seba

• Like 1

On 12/15/2019 at 6:47 AM, Seba said:

Ok, in tour list.. :) Yes, I know about it; this is temporary only and will be improved soon.

Currently not. Garmin support is planned, probably in spring 2020.

OK, I'am glad to hear that I can use my Vivoactive 3 with my Ks16s - Garmin Connect will be running on phone to connect phone to wheel and the watch connected to the phone (by Garmin Connect) or some how It can connect directly or using another technology? Cause the other app Wheelog had some problems with Garmin Connect....!

Thanks Seba, nice work.

@Seba

Today i have EUC world testing 37Km trip on V10F here is my log. 

Looks like EUC world need incrased maximum possible temperature settings.

I dont know why but after climb to Stramberk castle temerature in euc world hit 93celsius = +- 200 farenhait(watch log). https://www.tripadvisor.cz/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g1966256-d6706339-i211738212-Stramberk_Castle-Stramberk_Zlin_Region_Moravia.html

Inmotioon app say 43 celsius mainboard, and FAN not spinn. Looks like euc world read motor temperature this is only my teory jut to make perfect incrase range 80 to 99 example outside is 7 celsius = 40 frenhait im scared what temerature i see after hit by tropical summer here.

All time V10f keeps pedal at level no problem at all no overload anything handle my agresive type ride(non typical for me) today in cold december like magic carpet i was realy surprisded :shock2:. 3165W peak 48,5A peak :popcorn::clap3:. Im 115kg respect to inmotion engeners :cheers:.  

EqeUjjp.jpg

One other thing I've noticed is that when I turn the wheel on while I'm still on the train that's approaching the station as I'm getting ready to get off, I get a nice 35-50mph max speed record on my trip. 

Might want to consider not recording the speed based on how if the wheel speed shows 0?

4 hours ago, Fuzzypixel said:

One other thing I've noticed is that when I turn the wheel on while I'm still on the train that's approaching the station as I'm getting ready to get off, I get a nice 35-50mph max speed record on my trip. 

Might want to consider not recording the speed based on how if the wheel speed shows 0?

And what happens when you get up from your seat while approaching the station to get to the train door?

Wheel speed will not be zero anymore... :-) 

Edited by Coco66
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Coco66 said:

And what happens when you get up from your seat while approaching the station to get to the train door?

Wheel speed will not be zero anymore... :-) 

It's a shame when, after a trip of several tens of kilometers, the application shows as the maximum speed not the real speed of the Euc, but the speed of the wheel spinning during the fall.

56 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

@Seba, must say I love you work and we are all indebted to the effort you've contributed but I'm struggling to fine the source of your code. Is it available?

It's available on my GitHub repository - https://github.com/slastowski/EucWorldAndroid