THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

2 hours ago, steve454 said:

I kept waiting for him to hit a hole or curb unseen under the snow.  He was saying "this is awesome" so much it reminded me of the double rainbow guy on youtube a while back.B)

At those speeds not much would happen, and falling on snow like that is like landing on a cushion. But I would have been worried though.

• Upvote 2

@Duf great video with the gimbal, what was the wheel you were riding, the MCM4?

Hey, cut that one branch before the tires so you stop ducking:rolleyes:.  Huge yard looks like 40 acres, you could take a box blade on a tractor and make an almost perfectly smooth lane to ride without hurting the knee.  Maybe hook a small piece of chain link fence to the wheel and drag it, after awhile all the high spots will get knocked down.  It looks so peaceful just cruising around there

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, steve454 said:

@Duf great video with the gimbal, what was the wheel you were riding, the MCM4?

Hey, cut that one branch before the tires so you stop ducking:rolleyes:.  Huge yard looks like 40 acres, you could take a box blade on a tractor and make an almost perfectly smooth lane to ride without hurting the knee.  Maybe hook a small piece of chain link fence to the wheel and drag it, after awhile all the high spots will get knocked down.  It looks so peaceful just cruising around there

Nope that was the Msuper, the MCM4 would be very uncomfortable back there.  Yea we did have the yard somewhat leveled professionally years ago but the type of grass that fills in that area just is not good to ride over.

• Upvote 2

Geese were everywhere yesterday blocking my path. Since 'Geese Lives Matter' I crawled through all of their poop trying to avoiding running them over!.Disgusting!  All over my tire!:facepalm:

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Geese were everywhere yesterday blocking my path. Since 'Geese Lives Matter' I crawled through all of their poop trying to avoiding running them over!.Disgusting!  All over my tire!:facepalm:

I humbly apologize for my fellow Canadian snow birds who have migrated south for warmer climes, but well, that's what the US is for after all.  Geese fallout is probably less damaging than the nuclear type so the cup is still half full!  6b567c5d48.jpg 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I humbly apologize for my fellow Canadian snow birds who have migrated south for warmer climes, but well, that's what the US is for after all.  Geese fallout is probably less damaging than the nuclear type so the cup is still half full!  6b567c5d48.jpg 

Apol:Dgizes accepted! L:laughbounce2:L...I needed that! Now take back your darn cold front! :crying:

Edited by Rehab1

56 minutes ago, Cerbera said:

*and Bryan Adams.

Is that Straight From the Heart?  'Cos it Cuts Like a Knife.
I'm sure it's All for Love & you'd be on Cloud Number Nine if it happened.
Sound the Bugle....