THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

3 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

Thanks for the heads up.  I'm actually flying the Parrot BeBop 2 FPV.  No outside moving parts on the camera.

Awe...great drone!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SuperSport said:

Thanks for the heads up.  I'm actually flying the Parrot BeBop 2 FPV.  No outside moving parts on the camera.

I'm glad you are also there with a drone! Two great hobbies. Good first time follow me video too! I hope I will make one this weekend. 

• Upvote 2

On 12/18/2016 at 5:16 PM, myfunwheel said:

Speed run, GotWay v3s+if you have access to a golf cart path, it's fun as hell:) 28mph in some portions whooo hooooo!

Scary fast indeed. I hope you are fully equipped with safety gear. The wheel handled the speed great and flawless. Is this your current favorite now? www.myfunwheel.com is not coming.FYI.

Edited by Planetpapi

20 hours ago, Planetpapi said:

Scary fast indeed. I hope you are fully equipped with safety gear. The wheel handled the speed great and flawless. Is this your current favorite now? www.myfunwheel.com is not coming.FYI.

Yes, it is temporarily www.myfunwheel.biz we are working on re-launching the old one.

20 hours ago, Planetpapi said:

Yes, this is my favorite wheel now.

12 hours ago, SuperSport said:

I finally decided to try it.  Nothing like you other people that ride in snow, but it was a fun thing to try.  MSuper V3 - Stock Tire, No Studs.

Love the crunchy sounds :-)  I'm so glad I don't have to ride in the freezing cold.   Riding in snow like that reminds me of riding in muddy conditions. Doable but not very fun after 5 minutes or so - too stressful.

Cool video. Are you using the Session 5 - with video stabilization? I have the 4 and was considering upgrading for the stabilization, among other things.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Are you using the Session 5 - with video stabilization? I have the 4 and was considering upgrading for the stabilization, among other things.

No, I'm simply holding my iPhone 7 Plus in my hand and at the end on a Selfie Stick.  It's a GREAT camera.

14 hours ago, SuperSport said:

I finally decided to try it.  Nothing like you other people that ride in snow, but it was a fun thing to try.  MSuper V3 - Stock Tire, No Studs.

Thanks for posting that - very helpful to know what it's gonna do in the snow...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

So I finally made a trailer for my YouTube channel - there's nothing new here but it does contain all my favourite tricks that I have learnt in 2016. I have also annotated each trick. Best wishes to everyone for 2017 :facepalm:

If there is a EUC Talent contest in 2017 and you keep producing these high quality videos you will forever be branded as a professional just like @Hirsute and possibly tar and feathered:shock2:

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 3

On 12/30/2016 at 3:56 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Not my video, but it's an interesting one...

Electric Unicycle in Foot of Snow!!

That was great! I would not have thought the Ninebot could plow through such deep snow! Someone should make a plow attachment like trains have!

TrainSnowPlow.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MaxLinux said:

That was great! I would not have thought the Ninebot could plow through such deep snow! Someone should make a plow attachment like trains have!

TrainSnowPlow.jpg

I kept waiting for him to hit a hole or curb unseen under the snow.  He was saying "this is awesome" so much it reminded me of the double rainbow guy on youtube a while back.B)

• Upvote 2

On 12/30/2016 at 3:19 AM, Smoother said:

Driving through deep snow at night AND going back for a swig of Bourban from a strangers flask. Now this guy takes the hat. I'm just not sure which hat.

That wasn't a swig, it looked like he drank half the flask:P  I half expected that the guy offering the booze was going to say something like "easy. mate, it's only a flask"

• Upvote 1

On 12/27/2016 at 9:27 AM, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

So I finally made a trailer for my YouTube channel - there's nothing new here but it does contain all my favourite tricks that I have learnt in 2016. I have also annotated each trick. Best wishes to everyone for 2017 :facepalm:

I hate you ;)

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

Only in very fluffy snow though