THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

42 minutes ago, logos122 said:

Awesome production! Had all of the elements of a great story! Man there have been some superb videos posted in the last few days! Hopefully everyone appreciates the amount of time and effort it takes to shoot and edit these multisegmented videos!

Love how the cops completely ignored the drive by! 

10 REPS!

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Awesome production! Had all of the elements of a great story! Man there have been some superb videos posted in the last few days! Hopefully everyone appreciates the amount of time and effort it takes to shoot and edit these multisegmented videos!

Love how the cops completely ignored the drive by! 

10 REPS!

Thanks!

Yea the cops here don't care at all! Those cops were actually the security checkpoint to Trump's building. 

1 hour ago, logos122 said:

Yea the cops here don't care at all! 

lucky you! I was stopped a couple of days ago by the same cop for the 3rd time - and he said that he is sick of giving me warnings and next time will issue violation and let me talk to the judge :)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, logos122 said:

What city is this is??

Yeah, it's not Philadelphia!

4 hours ago, trya said:

lucky you! I was stopped a couple of days ago by the same cop for the 3rd time - and he said that he is sick of giving me warnings and next time will issue violation and let me talk to the judge :)

So you get a fourth strike?  You need to buy that cop a beer.:angry::P

Edited by steve454
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, trya said:

LBI, NJ. 

The population is around 3500... and yes, I'll go to court if needed, but I have almost zero chances to win (based on my recent experience trying to help fighting absolutely unreasonable ticket issued by the same township police to my wife - she was driving TOO SLOW in the left lane - it was 10pm, no cars at all, heavy rain and the right lane was flooded). The judge essentially said he has no reason to believe me, he doesn't believe the printouts of weather reports as they are not "official", and he totally trusts the cop (who said that he doesn't remember rain, haha). When I mentioned recommendation of NJ Driver Manual for "defensive driving", which specifically recommends driving below 30mph in the left lane under this condition - the judge just said that he doesn't care what they write in manuals, as this is not a law. Period. End of story. So... not much hope with this court.

Wow, that's some pretty discouraging commentary. Good luck with your future encounters. Did you say what you were stopped for (I couldn't find anything) - something regards the EUC?

• Upvote 3

After reading the addendum of the Long Beach Island law in our PM conversation the verbiage is highly ambiguous. I wish you success on your next step!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SuperSport said:

Here's a working link:

@Gorman Handsome boy! I love the evolution of his learning process! He stuck with it, gained confidence and now your have an awesome riding buddy!  :thumbup:

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 1

@Gorman what a brave and persistent boy! It is fun to watch how his mood changes while he builds up his skills :) It also hurts to watch him fall, you really should have gotten him a wrist and knee protection in addition to the helmet!

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, SuperSport said:

Here's a working link:

That's a great video! It demonstrates the value of persistence! Also it shows that kids learn EUCs fast! By the time the sun was going down, he was cruising nicely. At this point I was going a few feet!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

@Jason McNeil Going back through the archives I am not sure if you ever posted this video here! Please give credit to Jason in a past post. The video is just fun to watch!

Great way to pick up women (literally):P  

At 40 seconds he is riding a hoverboard go kart,  Fry's electronics just started advertising them this past Christmas for about $90.  It attaches to the hoverboard with clamps.

Edited by steve454
  • Upvote 1