THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

@myfunwheel I love the sound the Gotway makes, sounds futuristic.  Great riding skill, there were some nasty cracks in that cart path, but the MSuper seems to be stable as a rock.

Looks fast as hell in some spots.  Do you ever get a wobble?  I know you have ridden different wheels, which do you think are the best riding?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Flash said:

It's nice to see more people riding these.  We need the word to get out so there are more riders.  It will become mainstream eventually.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

It's nice to see more people riding these.  We need the word to get out so there are more riders.  It will become mainstream eventually.

Yes indeed , I think some people are afraid but when they first try and succeed then they can't stop using it , it's fun and it's a big difference how it feels to go on a quality
KingSong , Gotway compared with a cheap noname 14 inch wheel , I think it's better to buy a real one at once instead of using cheap models

On 12/18/2016 at 6:16 PM, steve454 said:

@myfunwheel I love the sound the Gotway makes, sounds futuristic.  Great riding skill, there were some nasty cracks in that cart path, but the MSuper seems to be stable as a rock.

Looks fast as hell in some spots.  Do you ever get a wobble?  I know you have ridden different wheels, which do you think are the best riding?

No wobble, even with uneven terrain....Super smooth.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

Christmas break offers riding opportunity at the library.

Is that you @MaxLinux ?  I don't recognise you without the hat.

two more questions :

what is the "mack library "? Do you work for the truck manufacturer?

How long did it take you to find shoes that match your sky blue wheel?

you fashion  slave, you.!

6 hours ago, SuperSport said:

Thought I'd add my Follow Me Drone Video.  This is my first attempt using Follow Me, so I'll get better...

Nice job! Glad to see your having fun! Just don't take your eyes off of it or you will get reprimanded for life! :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rehab1 said:

Nice job! Glad to see your having fun! Just don't take your eyes off of it or you will get reprimanded for life! :)

Yeah, I was constantly watching and listening for it. I'll try in the forest next time. It'll be far enough away from anyone or anything that I can test better without fear of others around. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jonathan Tolhurst said:

Another short film from a couple of UK winter trick practice sessions - no snow, just cold and damp :facepalm:

Rain, cold, sleet or shine. Nothing affects your abilities!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SuperSport said:

Yeah, I was constantly watching and listening for it. I'll try in the forest next time. It'll be far enough away from anyone or anything that I can test better without fear of others around. 

Forest!  Are you sure?  You will generate more reputations if you fly it real fast and low near innocent bystanders. (I am being facetious.)  

Edited by Rehab1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

(I am being facetious.)  

Hehe, I understood that right away.  I really try to follow the rules whenever I can. Not that I like it, but I understand. 

I've already flown where I'm planning to go, just never tried Follow Me there. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SuperSport said:

Hehe, I understood that right away.  I really try to follow the rules whenever I can. Not that I like it, but I understand. 

I've already flown where I'm planning to go, just never tried Follow Me there. 

Beautiful video! I like the editing, music and telemetry data video! Oh I miss my Mini Cooper!

Heads up... do not purchase the PolarPro (PP) lenses if you were in the market!  So many negatives! I just returned mine for credit! First the Mavic gimbal has to go through it's entire calibration process  before you can attach the lense. Then as you hold onto the tiny Mavic camera in your finger tips you slip the PP lense over the Mavic lense.  The Mavic hates this step and goes berserk! You have to carefully remove the PP lense after each flight without damaging the gimbal and repeat the process each time before flight or the gimbal will not calibrate.  PP is coming out with another version next month that is suppose to eliminate the removal process.

Edited by Rehab1