THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

4 hours ago, Henrik Olsen said:

I love Drones and EUC,  so I converted my YouTube channel with a little more than 100 video to cover my favorite hobbies.  I have made and intro video to the channel..  I hope you like it 

Well done! 2 of my passions as well! 

9 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Well done! 2 of my passions as well! 

...and mine ! I only found out about EUCs because I saw someone flying a drone while riding one...

Edited by Cerbera
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Questor said:

So I took my wheel out for a short ride at lunch today.

Filmed with a Hover Camera Passport, edited on GoPro Quick on my phone, and uploaed in about 20 minutes.

Technology is amazing these days.

I always wondered if that gadget actually worked!  Pretty cool!

2 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

I always wondered if that gadget actually worked!  Pretty cool!

Today was my first day with it.

The autonomous modes are actually pretty good, and if you're just using it as a flying tripod, its perfect.

I used it to fly up about 50 feet and see what was on the roof of our building.  As I get used to it, I'm sure I'll get better results.

Q~

1 hour ago, Questor said:

Filmed with a Hover Camera Passport, edited on GoPro Quick on my phone, and uploaed in about 20 minutes.

Q~

I was a bit worried about the Passport for not living up to the advertised tracking abilities but it appears that your drone followed you just fine! Did your Passport keep up without loosing track at any time? My PP  arrives next Tuesday and after reading some negative reviews online I was planning on selling it on Ebay. 

On 12/9/2016 at 3:10 PM, Rehab1 said:

I was a bit worried about the Passport for not living up to the advertised tracking abilities but it appears that your drone followed you just fine! Did your Passport keep up without loosing track at any time? My PP  arrives next Tuesday and after reading some negative reviews online I was planning on selling it on Ebay. 

I have found that the Passport does pretty well.  If you accelerate slowly, and give it a chance to figure out your vector, it does well.  Also, you can set it to "Beast Mode" which allows it to go faster.  I think it will go about 18 mph.

I think it is going to be most useful for getting pictures like this.

IMG_20161209_145141_zpsffnaodpy.jpg

:)

Q~

Edited by Questor
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Questor said:

Q~

I think I recognize that pedestrian overpass - just a few miles from my house - Santa Fe Springs right? Some fantastic riding in the Whittier hills not to far from there.

1 hour ago, Questor said:

I have found that the Passport does pretty well.  If you accelerate slowly, and give it a chance to figure out your vector, it does well.  Also, you can set it to "Beast Mode" which allows it to go faster.  I think it will go about 10 mph.

I think it is going to be most useful for getting pictures like this.

IMG_20161209_145141_zpsffnaodpy.jpg

:)

Q~

The photo by itself is an excellent selling point! Thanks

13 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

I think I recognize that pedestrian overpass - just a few miles from my house - Santa Fe Springs right? Some fantastic riding in the Whittier hills not to far from there.

Hey Marty.

You are correct. I work in that corporate park on the south side of that bridge. 

Q~

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, trya said:

Olga keeps enjoying her new 16" toy :) 

Olga has some serious skills...  Weaving around the seats like that.

And she looks like she is enjoying her 16" toy too!

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, trya said:

Olga keeps enjoying her new 16" toy :) 

Dear Trya: I cannot say enough on how enjoyable it is to watch current and past videos of you, your wife and family enjoying themselves on EUCs!! With such a diverse group of members on this forum there are only a few videos featuring female riders! It is a bit disappointing to me that only a select few members ever give a Thumbs Up!.

Your submitted videos may not contain over the top tricks and stunts they do depict the pure enjoyment of family's riding together and to me that states volumes! Since I am allowed only one rep on this video I will just add to your other past posts! Take care!:)

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, trya said:

Can you imagine, our township has an ordinance prohibiting all the electric transportation devices, which was in effect since 2005... stupid! they live in the past and don't care :(  http://ecode360.com/10303420

That's so unfortunate and crazy!  In this day and age, they should be welcoming this type of technology.  What about going Green and all that???

• Upvote 3