THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

4 hours ago, Mike Sacristan said:

Here is my friend Sebastian playing around on his MSP HT.
He has only been riding for a few months.

The man developed some serious skills in a few months! :eff034a94a: Easy to tell he is having a blast. Anybody we know teach him to ride?

If I was thirty years younger, I might be hot on his heels. Well, maybe it's a good thing I'm not. :whistling::laughbounce2:

17 hours ago, Bhala said:

Please like or comment. Hell be happy!

He rides great. What a great way for a young man to see the world up close! And it looks like he has already "got the world by the tail" (that's a very complimentary expression in my country).:efefe00999::D

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Are you drinking milk?;)

Hot chocolate, half full cup for the cover. :smartass:

Empty cup for the video.:P:facepalm:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Elliott Reitz said:

{same vid, from the beginning}

After I went for the shot over the logs I got a pedal hit on a stump.  Loki saved me from the pricker bushes at 21:00 (link starts there).  A sorta-crash or rather a jump off with pricker bush save thanks to Loki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

This was a nice little fall group ride between two communities just outside Edmonton. There are beautiful riding paths all over our little corner of the world and we're just starting discover them. One of the other members of the group put this video together but I don't think he's on here so posting on his behalf.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, winterwheel said:

This was a nice little fall group ride between two communities just outside Edmonton. There are beautiful riding paths all over our little corner of the world and we're just starting discover them. One of the other members of the group put this video together but I don't think he's on here so posting on his behalf.

Tell your friend he did an excellent job! Joy to watch!:cheers:

• Like 2